Skip to content

♞♞♞ SEOSpartans Reliable Catch-all Emails ♞♞♞ Stop Worrying About Emails RIGHT NOW ♞♞♞ FREE Trial

Comments

• Same here, this looks very unprofessional. Getting tired of this.
  • I was having the same problem yesterday for a while.  So far today things are working for me.  Would love to hear what the cause is/was and what is planned to avoid problems going forward, because other than the temporary down-time yesterday (which was definitely frustrating), I'm loving these emails.
  • getting reset by peer and timeout errors. Tried pm through this forum and message through his website. No answer.
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    edited June 2014
    Hey guys, this week was the exam week or whatever you guys call it so I spent a minimum ammount of time online and figured the service could go 1 day without any problems. (guess I was wrong, lesson learned here)

I'll be arriving home within 30min and will get this fixed as soon as possible.

I'm trully and deeply sorry and I'll do my beat so that this doesn't happen again.
  • Wow may I ask how old you are?
  • Hinkys Please let us know when you have things sorted out. Thanks!
    It appears that the server is overloaded, which shouldn't be happening since there's barely 20 users on it and it's a mean machine. I'll update you once I know more.

• I tried to buy through your site as my free month is nearly up....got an error through PayPal saying the connection had timed out...it hadn't...just letting you know.
    edited June 2014
    Just an update for you guys, there shouldn't be any problems now. Also, if the No-ssl + port: 110 setting doesn't work, you can try enabling SSL and setting the port to 995, it seems that SSL connections are more stable for some reason. 

@JudderMan - PM sent.
  • edited June 2014
    Edit - Nevermind I see you can switch emails out every month. It's working great as of late!
    @mcscappum‌ yes, you can do it directly from your dashboard. 
    edited July 2014
     Stop Worrying About Emails 
              Once And For All!          

• edited July 2014
    Hinkys 
    I bought package 2, have not yet recieved my update.
    I emailed you, no response.
    edited July 2014
    @cefege
    Sry for the inconvenience.
    Like I already wrote, when you modify a package, it doesn't automatically update your emails. 

But don't worry, I'll get it sorted within 10minutes.
  • Hinkys - sorry, but I don't see where in the dashboard I can swap out for new emails... can you let me know please?  thanks!
  • xdigitalxdigital South Florida, United States
    @mexiken - If you goto http://seospartans.com/members-area/your-emails/ then select your email from the drop down box under " INFO / MANAGEMENT " you should see a button that says something along the lines of "Swap Email". I dont remember exactly what it says. I've already used my swap for the month.

• xdigital - thanks for your response, I appreciate it. However, I guess the screen shot of my members area below would explain why I haven't been able to figure this out on my own! lol

Hopefully Hinkys will be able to help me out with this... 

mexiken
    You're seeing a blank page probably because these options don't really work with a review copy account.
    Once / If you get one of the 4 available packages, all these options should work properly.
  • for the record, I've had a "Gold" account for over a month now ;0)
  • Hey Hinkys, just sent a support email. purchased 2 bronze packs but only one email showing in members area???  Get back to me asap please.
    @CecilDee
    There, I've fixed it for you. :) 
  • BTW, Hinkys gave me a free tester over a month ago (I'm slow) and I'm reporting that so far I've had the least amount of issues of any other email provider I've ever used.  Actually I have 2 bronze plans currently most likely gonna get a 3rd plan but Silver in August or September.  Good stuff here!
  • edited July 2014
    Basically with this tools I can take emails, and just drop on GSA SER? How much emails can I take per month? I usually change ~200 emails per week to keep a good LpM ratio and etc. There is any discount for the silver package? :)

Thanks
    @CecilDee‌
    Thanks for the kind words. :)

@luckskywalker‌
    This is a service rather than a tool. You get 1 or more catchall emails (depending on the package) and you can just use them in all of your projects in catchall format.

If you want to know more about catchalls, there are a few good threads about them here and you can also find a lot of info on our site.

As for the discount, I'm afraid there isn't one but there's a 7 day $1.99 bronze package trial available if you want to give one of these emails a shot.
  • Awesome service, been using this from the start. Support has been great and fast.
    No more messing with thousands of yahoos.
  • Hinkys   I understood now what is a catchall email. But, I still have to buy emails in someplace right?
    I'm glad you like it. ;)

@luckskywalker
    Well you buy them from our site. :)
    Provided you have a big enough package for your LPM, you don't really have to do anything for 2 months +. (even tho you can replace each catchall once / month if you wish). 

You just buy one of our catchall packages, download them in SER template, plug them in your projects (and most importantly, in your template projects) and that's it as far as your email concerns go.

• edited July 2014
    @Hinkys - Ah, everything is included in the package so? Buy and relax about emails for a time? :)
  • I bought, good service, working like a charm.
    luckskywalker
    Yeah, that's the basic idea, 100% hands off. :D