Skip to content

♞♞♞ SEOSpartans Reliable Catch-all Emails ♞♞♞ Stop Worrying About Emails RIGHT NOW ♞♞♞ FREE Trial

Comments

• Put in a support request.  Just making sure you got it.  I'm having big issues.
  • @Hinkys where are you man.  My emails have been failing for over 8 hours, definitely not a temporary down. 
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    @CecilDee
    I'll get right on it.
  • @Hinkys I'm having some trouble paying via PayPal. It keeps saying wrong email or password but it logs in correctly when I go to the actual paypal website. I think it's an issue with sandbox.paypal.com or something. What can I do?
    Monie
    Sent you a PM!
  • @Hinkys I'm having some trouble paying via PayPal. It keeps saying wrong email or password but it logs in correctly when I go to the actual paypal website.
    edited December 2014
    @ClintButler sent you a PM!
    edited December 2014

Our 7 day trial has evolved!

It's now a  30 day trial  that costs  $0.01 !

Visit the following page for more info:
  • There is a way to pay without subscription for this service? Because my credit card expired and I want to upgrade my plan.
    edited December 2014
    xjackx
    Yes even tho we haven't integrated this option in our website (yet, should be coming online soon). Sent you a PM.
  • I've upgraded to Silver Year Membership and I must say: it is the best email solution for GSA EVER! I don't worry about emails anymore, even my LPM increased using this emails. 100% Recommended! As long GSA exists I will use this service.
  • I'm getting login errors on my email accounts in SER. 

2014-12-18 07:50: E-Mail login error for catch@xxx.xxxxxxxx.com: -ERR Login failed.
  • Same here, also no access with an other mail client Looks like a hickup, have put in a support tkt
    Sorry about that, we had some issues with our servers. It's been resolved tho and as far as we can tell, everything is working as expected.
  • edited December 2014
    the member area link on your site is throwing this error:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '!' in *URL removed*
    loljkwtf
    Already fixed!
  • Mails running again OK Tks!
    We've just released annual packages! With them, you get 2 months free on any package.

Check them out here:
  • @Hinkys: how do I make the payment? The payment page on your site shows an error message.
    @ricochet
    Sent you a PM although I've just tested the payment page and it seems to be working fine.
  • @Hinkys - I've replied to your PM. Thanks
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    getting no buffer space available on a few of my jobs...is this normal...thanks
  • @Hinkys Is this error message important?

02:42:37: [-] POP3 RETR(1) failed - -ERR Can't open the message file - it's gone!

I'm testing out your catchalls for the first time and never noticed it before in the log. I am seeing it quite frequently on all my installs.
    edited February 2015
    @sickseo
    Sent you a PM

In order to preserve performance for our customers, we're closing our doors for new customers at the time.

We will update this thread when we re-open.

Thanks you for your understanding.

edited March 2015
    We're back and ready for new customers!
  • We are getting the error, "can't open the message file, it's gone!!"
    coneh34d
    Sent you a PM.
  • Recently, I notice there are a lot of POP3 login failed - sock error: connection timeout. What happens?

And your site cannot access because of upgrading?
    @kid1810
    Sorry for the inconvenience, our site is down since we're making some modifications. It should be back up later today tho.

As for the error, I've sent you a PM but it's nothing to worry about.
  • Getting the same error here. Can you PM me about it as well?