Skip to content

★SERVerifiedLists★2+ Million Verified Targets★Realtime-SYNC★Boost LPM & VPM

Comments

• Hi

I signed up to your monthly subscription a month ago and so far I've had 4 lists from you. LpM/Vpm hasn't been bad but just now I tried deduping these 4 lists and this is what I got:

Category - Article............ 17442  Category - Article............ 6869
    Category - Blog Comment....... 114903  Category - Blog Comment....... 78808
    Category - Directory.......... 3816  Category - Directory.......... 1444
    Category - Document Sharing... 72  Category - Document Sharing... 32
    Category - Exploit............ 6528  Category - Exploit............ 2052
    Category - Forum.............. 17988  Category - Forum.............. 6293
    Category - Guestbook.......... 26626  Category - Guestbook.......... 10015
    Category - Image Comment...... 10450  Category - Image Comment...... 4807
    Category - Microblog.......... 290  Category - Microblog.......... 104
    Category - Pingback........... 997  Category - Pingback........... 563
    Category - Referrer........... 216  Category - Referrer........... 79
    Category - RSS................ 102  Category - RSS................ 59
    Category - Social Bookmark.... 1025  Category - Social Bookmark.... 442
    Category - Social Network..... 12742  Category - Social Network..... 4575
    Category - Trackback.......... 19326  Category - Trackback.......... 9643
    Category - Unknown............ 39654  Category - Unknown............ 16565
    Category - URL Shortener...... 24932  Category - URL Shortener...... 9733
    Category - Video.............. 2583  Category - Video.............. 914
    Category - Web 2.0............ 1151  Category - Web 2.0............ 640
    Category - Wiki............... 3801  Category - Wiki............... 1438

Whereas the left side is total unique URLs you advertise and the right side what you get after deduping them.

I've been using lists from different vendors on this forum and totally understand that duplicates can't be entirely avoided. But don't you think your monthly lists are having a few too many duplicates? 

• Wow, thats lot of duplicate domains for 4 lists.

@OP, you don't need to give 100k+ lists every time, just make sure that each of list has lot of uniques. I hope you can improve your service further.
  • bangkoklad just said.
    as much as I like your lists and service, Its now "false advertising", as I am paying monthly for your lists, but your lists do not differ from each other, unlike @ron s lists. You can't advertise a monthly service (weekly, actually), say it has 131K NEW links, when clearly you havent removed your old verified list so it is just piled on top of the old lists.

I dedupe before adding new lists. I added yours, and 97,300 were removed:

• can not log in my account, have sent email to you.
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    bangkoklad

raycol

We have discussed this on previous page. When you scrape targets with custom footprints no matter how its tweaked all the time it scrape some duplicates. Its nature of this you know that. I am trying to avoid this issue as much as i can but still exists. We can control it but we cant stop.

I don't think having too many duplicates

why ?

Like i have mentioned my goal is fresh targets . Like i have mentioned this before targets are dieing everyday.
    once i release list same day i am getting over 1000+ LPM and VPM and after  some days its lowering

due to lot of factors . Such as script changes , broken links , registration redirects so on...

So whats my main goal?

Giving a away best and fresh working list. This is why i am releasing 4 lists per month.

My lists are 100% DE-DUPED and No Duplicates. But It may not unique if you combine all lists together. .

And its impossible to do (exactly like you said)

Once again my goal is releasing a quality fresh lists which is not outdated and dead.

All you can do is and benefit of subscribing is you are getting working targets and you will never run out targets.

Also as you have seen i have increased my lists target quantity and most of targets from acceptable domains. Reason for that is i am buiding links for my aff sites(money)

@Everyone

Currently i am running  6 Dedis and 5 VPSs. From start i want to offer quality service and support as well . I am updating lists 4 times per month.I have been improving quality of targets and quantity.  Really love to hear good feedbacks since i really hard for all of you. So love to hear it :) .
  • vkp1988 can not log in my account, have sent email to you.
    edited July 2014
    cpoookcpoook

Sent a PM .Seems your account has expired.
  • vkp1988 
    can you reply email? thanks a lot!
  • reply your email
  • vkp1988 As I mentioned earlier this list is NOT deduped. There are duplicate urls and domains.
  • Hi,

I've bought the list, but when trying to open the .zip file it says "the compact folder C://..../20th.zip is invalid" when I try to re-download at the link sent to me email it gives me the following: "

The secure download manager ran into a problem that it couldn’t handle, and is unable to process your download request.

The problem was due to the following reason:
    The download link (see browser address bar) has been used too many times. If you think this reason is in error, please contact the site administrator.

• I can't log in today either. I thought the paypal was on auto payment, please check my acct for me too

vkp1988
    @DiooDi

I already fixed in less than 2mins and i didn't have chance to reply here since i am using mobile. Enjoy :)

greeny1232

Hi :)  Can you email your ID and all information may be your subscription finished . No its not recurring, Yes if you want you can request to recurred and i can send you link. I am on a vacation so may take some time to reply here 24 -48H . But i can commuicate fast if you use email. Thank you greeny1232
    @Everyone

I may not be able to response here very fast like i used to. (i am on vacation) so may take some time to reply. If you have any questions please make sure to send a email to serverifiedlists(at)gmail.com.  I can response to mail under 5H,

I will be back August 8th . So next list will be released this august 10th instead of 6th. Thank you everyone.

• i am buy your list. its coming download link. i am download list but winrar no open. its broken... winrar no open. i am write you on skype but you not answer. please give me true zip.
  • @alexander34 try downloading it again.. the download must have been incomplete
  • sorry for being late to answer here, but ty for the fast response ! problem solved !

• Vijayaraj India    i cant download.

The secure download manager ran into a problem that it couldn’t handle, and is unable to process your download request.

The problem was due to the following reason:
    The download link (see browser address bar) has been used too many times. If you think this reason is in error, please contact the site administrator.

• soooo where is my list ???  i am stil waiting !!!
  • @alexander34 I'm not the list seller.. so when you send me a message asking where is my list, I can't do anything about it. Wait for OP to respond
    alexander34

Revived a mail hours ago i think it should be you. Problem solved. Sorry for trouble. Link replaced. Enjoy.

Vijayaraj ha ha yes i think he missed since both of us start letter "V"

DiooDi No worries enjoy.

@Everyone

I may not be able to response here very fast like i used to. (i am on vacation) so may take some time to reply. If you have any questions please make sure to send a email to serverifiedlists(at)gmail.com.  I can response to mail under 5H,

I will be back August 8th . So next list will be released this august 10th instead of 6th. Thank you everyone.
  • Hello. Can you send me lists which you provided through period of my subscribtion: july before august 7. can't get them already. Emailed you about this.
  • looking foward to your next list! please quote me when you're just about to release it
  • @vkp1988 i bought list from 10th august but i can't unrar it, the file is damaged (i'm downloading it from the email received after my payment). Please reply fast, i need to use the list
  • @vkp - SAME AS WITH @gulianoditomasino RESOLVE ASAP!!!!!!!!! Order Number : 205348671726 hOPE it`s not just a scam!
  • I just downloaded and unzipped the "agust10" list just fine.
  • @webgrafix no it's not, atleast not for me: http://puu.sh/aOXY3/e7090b267a.png

2 days since this happened, i left a msg here, i contacted on skype the same day i payed and today (that means TWICE) and i even emailde, and not response anywhere. I'm already delayed on my work, so far not happy with this service.

I read he was going to be travelling but i read too that he was going to  be back on the 8th August and response at least the emails "in less than 5h" 

So far 2 days and nothing, I'm not saying he's scamming, but this is my first time buying from him and i'm unhappy with this lack of support.
  • @webgrafix I`m surpriced You did, as I`m in the "Corrupt archive club" too. Can`t contact seller anyway. It`s not my first buy from him and previously all was just fine, hope he`ll be back soon.

• Everyone... YES! I really did successfully d/l and unzip this August 10th list. Sorry everyone else is having issues.

I am not defending @vkp, I am just saying that it worked (d/l'd and unzipped) for me... and I am using it OK. Good results. I did not check for dupped links or anything, I I use several different lists (from different providers).

• webgrafix good for You as You`re probably the only one who use that list - it will be really not wide spammed, lol.

@vkp1988 hope You`ll be back asap to resolve that problems all the rest have.