Skip to content

★SERVerifiedLists★2+ Million Verified Targets★Realtime-SYNC★Boost LPM & VPM

Comments

• meh, 4 days since the list got released, i'm pretty sure many of the links are death by now.. i hope to get the next list for free atleast, or a refund to purchase a new list.
  • gulianoditommaso same here, I even don`t want THAT list anymore..
  • I just purchased the list today and I'm also getting the file is corrupt...  We should get 2 for the price of one.  I'm new here and I'm already getting concerned about these lists as I was looking to get a membership.  Now it's a wait and see!!   I have emailed and tried to connect on Skype.
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    @Everyone

Hello everyone,

First of all i want to say sorry for all inconvenience. Like i have mentioned i was on a vacation and i have some personal life matters. Even that i have released August list and now today i just released august 20th fresh list.

I have decided to split SER Verified target list to two different catortgories. One is comes with full list and other is for churn and burners and who hope very good verify ratio.  Also over 350K targets :) Hope everyone will like it.

im_merlinim_merlin

Hope you have fixed this issue like explained above. If you haven't fix please contact me at serverifiedlists@gmail.com you will get response less than in 12H.

August 20th List 2 RELEASED

Total SER Verified Domains Of

This time we have separated list to 2 files for better results. One is for your lower tiers ( All targets included) and other is for your Tier 1 projects.

Tier 1 (Money Site Safe Quality Targets) : 5,055,6

If you have any question feel free to contact me on Skype. Also i do provide Teamviwer support if you need technical support. ( This is extra support.Skype support may vary with time)

List to 2 100% verified with GSA SER & Deduped*

go here to check new list stats: http://www.serverifiedlists.com/status/

Get your SER verified list now
    http://www.serverifiedlists.com

USE THIS COUPON TO GET VERIFIED LIST AT $27 -  "GSA FORUM"

COUPON AVAILABLE ONLY FOR 5 COPIES!

• I am still waiting to hear from your about my refund. You haven't issue me the refund. I might be tempted to issue a charge back on PapPal, i am waiting to first resolve it with you first mutually. I have waited so long... Please issue me my refund.
    zpydaman

Heard your excuses and already contacted trough PM. Yes i was on vacation and just came back to home (hours ago) can you PM me again since i was on vacation just replied by mobile. Will manage this under 12H. PM me . Thank you.
  • Bought the 20 August list with the coupon code. Lets see how good this list really is :)
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    vkp1988

Wow man this time you did a great job.Seriously love separation idea.How's progress for forum for members?
  • @vpk1988 and what about my refund? I haven't heard any response since 16th august. Come on please.
    Hello

gulianoditommaso

I was on vacation and i was replying by using public internet. Can you plesae send me a email a reason of it and email and where did you purchase. By 2co or directly with PP .

I am sorry i am unable to recognize you. Please leave a massage and always write down SER forum id recognize you.

ghetumghetum

Thank you for purchasing. If you have any question feel free to email me. You will get response under 12H.

@nawshale

Thank you.Yes since i was on vacation didn't get much time to manage my time. It will be released soon. Will let you know. :)
  • I already sent you another PM. Please issue my refund.....It's been weeks now..
  • edited August 2014
    Lol, you don't recognize me¨? you should check your skype messages too, since i left one yesterday. I don't know where to email you but i will leave skype chat as images so you can find my conversation and refund me as soon as possible, since i believe it's faster.

Well this is it:

So i sent you some requested screenshots and you talked back again in some moments.

And then u asked me to wait 20 minutes and never came/replied back.

Looking foward to your answer buddy.
  • Seller don't answer about unavailability of old lists for those who unsubscribed. That is, if you do not downloaded lists during the subscription here you will not get it ever.
    zpydaman

gulianoditommaso

As you seen in my sales websites all sales are finals. I show list stats and if it fits with you you can buy. That's company policies. So after transaction it completing in 3days . If i want to refund i will have to send manually. I have already managed refund to zpydaman for his explanation . Also i will manage your refund too in future., I am kinda busy with projects. I will manage your refund in 24H. Please PM here  your transaction and email.

Yurium

I do support trough emails (may take response time up to 12H)  Also like i have mentioned on here i was on vacation even that i have managed to response under 24 - 30H. I provider live targets 4 times per month for members and 30 copies of solo lists.

Yes. If you don't download list during subscription it will automatically expired. It does happen automatically.

Next list will be released 26th of august.
    vkp1988

Glad to hear that.Can't wait for next list
  • edited August 2014
    @vpk1988 it seems you still don't understand that the problem i had was that the file i received was corrupted and couldn't unzip it. Your list fit my needs i guess, but i couldn't ever use it. 

This is weird, i feel i'm always talking to a different guy.

I sent you a PM with my Trans, ID # , email and a screenshot from paypal recipt, just in case.
    gulianoditommaso

I never had a problem with unzipping archive. If you contact vkp1988 he will help you.I am a subscriber from the begging and i'm glad with his services. Use only for main tiers and he always manage to get me quality link juice with his targets.

So big vouch from me.

@vkp1988

I wonder if you could tell us which proxy provider are you using atm didn't get time to talk to you trough skype.My proxy provider used to do a great job and now they are forcing me to unchecked "forums" engine due to complaints. Any idea ?
  • edited August 2014
    @nawshale well i bought the list 2 weeks ago, and i've been waiting a refund since 9 days ago. On 15th August we talked on skype (as you can see in the screenshots i posted above) and he said he was going to give me a refund plus a free list becouse of troubles it caused me (wasted days of work and resources). But then, he totally forgot about me, as he said above too.

It seems he's a good provider, we just have been having some troubles, but i know he will refund me, i'm still waiting for that.
  • hi
        i try list is not much good as they charge for this because in that list there is alot of trash links no quality just wast of money
    gulianoditommaso

Hey mate. I am sure he will response you. Yes he does a great job here.
    narutohits

Strange.One of best lists i have purchased. I am sorting PA and DA for my purposes and most of the time i am getting high DA and PAs .Don't care about PR results even that most of above 0.
  • edited August 2014
    edit: blankspace
  • nawshale

so that list give good result and ranking to sites ?
  • Its 27th today and you said list will be released on 26th Aug? Why delay again?
    narutohitsnarutohits

Yes mate most of the time it goes with 2 tiers.

PS : Medium competition niches
    @vkp1988

Can't wait for next list. Supposed to release it today. Isn't it ?