Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    domains

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!

The difference between my services is that indexing happens way faster at InstantLinkIndexer due to the indexing techniques it utilizes. Both services use pretty different indexing techniques.

No, I am in no way affiliated or related to the service you mentioned. I haven't checked it recently, but back when it was launching I checked it and the backend looked like a copy of my Indexification service which is 2 years old already..

Thanks!
  • Could you please PM me the coupon code? Many thanks.
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    bjzos

• Hey @innozemec can you give me a discount code too? I'm interested to buy!
    luckskywalker

• @innozemec I'm using it now, thanks for the coupon.

Can I ask one thing?

I'm using C&B on GSA, should I worry about dripfeed?
    luckskywalker

Great, thanks for subscribing!

Whay you mean by worrying about dripfeed? I can't clearly understand your question..
  • edited July 2014
    @innozemec - I mean, should I use dripfeed since I'm doing Churn and Burn project and creating a lot of backlinks daily.

Well, for C&B there's no need of dripfeed in general, however using something like 2 days dripfeed is still a wise decision..
  • @innozemec - Fine, thank you.

Just more one question, If I don't use all the links, in my case 50k, the rest will be added to the next day?
    luckskywalker

Any unused links aren't carried torwards, sorry..
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join InstantLinkIndexer.com Right Now
  • Are you offering any trial accounts? I'm seeing indexing rates drop with my current solution and am looking for a replacement.
    iitob

Sorry, I am not providing any trials anymore. You may browse through the 24 pages thread in here for customer feedback and reviews.

I am regularly monitoring the indexing rate and it is in same levels as it always was since the beginning of the service. I am not sure where you see indexing rate dropping..
  • I`d like to try your service, could you send me a discount code ?
    I need the biggest package 50K/day
    thomas73

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

• Could you please PM me the coupon code? thanks.
    fusion

UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

• edited August 2014
    innozemec Can you please provide me discount coupon , i like to use your service
    shanrocks666

UPDATE

Enjoy

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Can i please have a discount code for the 50K package
    royalmice

• Please send me the discount code for 50K package too. Thanks
    indah

UPDATE

Enjoy

• Please send me a discount code. I need to upgrade...
    Olve1954

Sure, please check your PMs..
  • I need a discount code. Could you send me?