Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• All i can say about this service is Its Rocks. I don't check how many links are indexed, i submit 2k links to service, and 2 hours later my site jumped from #30 to #25.
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    xtrz

Awesome man!

I am happy you are experiencing great results using my service and find it useful for your business!
  • Well at least it's working for someone...
  • Hi, can I have one discount code for testing?
    Thank you!
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    Idontknow

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • OK how about the discount code?
    sidfarkus

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

edited September 2014
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join InstantLinkIndexer.com Right Now
  • I am gonna use 50k/day service. discount code plz.
    RocketRide

• interesting,need discount code! ths!
    argo2000

• Hello, I would like to request a 10% discount for this. Looking forward to using it forsure
    dynamic12

• Hi Innozemec, can you please send me the discount code. Thanks
    darman82

• Is it still possible to get a discount code?
    mda1125

• Please send me the discount code as soon as you can. I can't wait to try out this great service. :)
    seoizer

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

• innozemec, is your site down at the moment? I have not been able to access it for a while now.
    seoizer

Yes, from about 5 minutes it is offline as new hardware is being deployed. Shouldn't take more than 10-15 more minutes

Thanks for your understanding!
    seoizer

OK, it is back online
  • innozemec, thanks for the update. Cheers!
  • HI,

could you PM me the discount code?

thanks,
  • innozemec
    i just upgraded my account last night to the 5000 link/day plan and i was able to submit my links yesterday successfully
    but today i submit only about 900 link and i'm trying to submit more links but your system is refusing to accept this links at all
    it gives me this msg:

"You don't have any available Link Credits!
    Either Purchase some or wait for new ones to be added by the system if You are on a Subscription Plan"

so whats wrong here??

opened a support ticket with you with the same details but the answer wasn't helpful at all
    and i'm still waiting for maybe some magic to happen so your site would accept my links
    can u plz guys tell me what's wrong??? i'm starting to ask myself why i even subscribed with you!
    edited October 2014
    moltobene

I have replied to your ticket twice already and explained You that you have used your links limit and pointed You to the table where you can see with what you used your limit. I also explained you how the limit counter works in details. What is not helpful with that?

Check for my replies at the ticket!
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

• Great Server, Please send me the discount code as soon as you can. thx