Skip to content

301 Redirector, The Best Mass Url Shortner! 301's From .EDU Domains!

Comments

• Hey,

Thanks for the good review Vijayaraj! I will take your notes in consideration for the next update!

Thanks
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    edited July 2014
    @301Rediretor‌ Excellent news on the indexers integration! :D
  • Hey MorphMan,

Thanks for the suggestion! Was a good one

thanks
  • Hi OP -

Still time left to grab a discounted copy?

Thanks -

Livewire
  • Hey livewire,

Sure, ill send you a PM with the link

Thanks
    rob
  • Thanks 301, much appreciated!

Livewire
  • Great tool. Does what it says on the tin. UI looks neat and its so easy to use which I like.

PDF guide is thorough and includes some tips and techniques that I didn't know before.

Good luck with the sale! :)
  • Hey,

Thanks for the great review bangkoklad!

Thanks
    rob
  • Hey,

Version 1.5 Has been released. Allows you to click remember me, so you don't have to keep logging in every time you launch 301 Redirector.

Thanks
    rob
  • Quick question:

If I, for example, 301-spam an inner page of my WordPress site e.g. www.mysite.com/keyword1 and then it ranks for a while before Google eventually finds out, can I rename the permalink to www.my site.com/keyword2 and start 301-spamming it again using existing content? Or I'd have to create a new page with fresh content?

Thanks!
  • Hey,

I would create a new page. BUT.

Google has a webcache of the web. Always make sure your content has come off there first before reusing the content. It will first come off google results but will stay in the webcache for a while. 

Thanks
    rob

• @301Redirecor

I thought of letting you know about the login issue but looks like you fixed it :) I hate to copy paste credentials every time
  • Hey,

Yeh the remember me feature was definitely needed!

Thanks
    rob
  • When you hit the Go button and then suddenly realise you've messed something up like importing a wrong text file, you can't abort the operation and have to wait until it's done. Would be good to have such a feature for some people with quick fingers like myself :D

p.s. thanks for your answer re: creating a new page
  • Hey,

I will add it to the feature updates. Thanks for your suggestion. 

Thanks
    rob
  • Hey it looks good. I will buy it if you add a simple way to copy paste URL's and keywords.
    Adding linkprocessor and incrediblyindexer would be nice as well.
  • Hey supermanden,

Url's and keywords have been added to the things we need to change.

I will add linkprocessor and incrediblyindexer to the indexers to add.

Thanks for your suggestions! Very helpful.

thanks
    rob
  • Any ETA on when this will be available? Also is there an option to only build links from edu/gov domains?
  • edited July 2014
    If a discount is still available, I'd be willing to give this a shot (I already have a similar tool, but... reviews look promising).  Let me know.  Thx

Also, would love to see ExpressIndexer as a option
  • Hey Suoermanden,

I dont like to give ETA's but it will probably be sometime end of this week. Maybe start of next week. For the .EDU domains that is a good idea and i will include that in the next update.

Hey mexiken, 

I have sent you message with the link inside. 

I will add ExpressIndexer to the indexer's to add list.

Thanks
    rob
  • Discount code please :-D
  • Hey vij,

I have sent you the discount code.

Thanks
    rob
  • Hi Rob

Can I get a discount code?

Thanks
  • Hey micb11,

I have sent you the discount code.

Thanks
    rob

• Hey, can you give me more explanation what can I do with your tool please? 
  • Hey luckskywalker,

Sure I can, 301 Redirector is essentially a mass url shortner. You can use the 301 redirects for many things, for churn and burn you can fire them straight to your money site and blast them with GSA. You could use a safer option by firing Higher PR domains, to your T1's or T2's for extra power.

There are many techniques you can use with 301 Redirector. I suggest you download my step by step ebook to give you a idea of the churn and burn option.

Thanks
    rob
  • edited July 2014
    @301Rediretor What difer the URL shortner from 301Rediretor from the GSA SER Urlshortner platform?

It's possible to you add me on Skype?
  • Hey,

To My Knowledge 301 Redirector Post's To More platforms then GSA, Also 301 Redirector has a in built list which is always been updated.

And Of course you can send me your skype name.

Thanks
    rob
  • edited July 2014
    Hey Guys,

Version 1.6 Is here and we have listened! 

There is now a cancel button, in case you realize you have made a mistake.
    We have made it easier to add keywords and money sites. you can now input them line by line no need for .TXT files if you don't want to use them.
    We have also added a option to choose weather or not you want to send the 301's to your indexing service's. A pop up will ask you if you want to send them or not.

We are just waiting to hear back from some indexing services when they do we will add the options to 301 Redirector.

Thanks
    rob

• MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    Excellent job with the updates Rob!