Skip to content

301 Redirector, The Best Mass Url Shortner! 301's From .EDU Domains!

Comments

• Sounds like a solid product, I would like to give it a spin myself. So if the discount code is still available give me a buzz :-)
  • Hey Hightower,

Sent you a pm

thanks
    rob
  • Hey Guys,

How is everyone getting on? I'd love to hear about 301 Redirector from some of you? Maybe some suggestions? Or how you are liking the new updates.

Thanks
    rob 
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    Hi Rob, as discussed via message an option for building mass 301 redirects would be a great feature I know you said its on your to-do list - looking forward to that  :D
  • edited August 2014
    i had 301nuke but i still care about your app, 301Rediretor! So if the discount code is still available give me a buzz! Good luck to you!
  • Hey MorphMan,

It will be included in the next update! Thanks for the great suggestion.

Hey phuongminhduy,

I have sent you a PM

Thanks
    rob
  • Hey guys,

Just to let you all know the latest update is coming along nicely! Thanks for the suggestions. If you have any.ore feel free to post here or pm me.

thanks
    rob
  • I already have other shortener product, but would like to test yours after buying. If possible, plz provide me a discount code
  • Hey,

Sent you a PM

Thanks
    rob
  • Purchased and PMed you the transaction ID. 

Now waiting for license details. 
  • xdigitalxdigital South Florida, United States
    Is there still a discount? I'd really like to see how this compares to 301 Nuke.
  • Hey sunnyjk,

Sent you a email with your login details

Hey xdigital,

Sent you a PM

Thanks
    rob
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Short Review:
    Very easy and quick to use. Does exactly what it says on the tin.
    What more could you want? :)
  • Hey gooner,

Thanks for the great review!

Thanks
    rob
  • looks hot - i would also like PM with discount code.
    thank you,
  • Hey,

Sent you a pm

thanks
    rob
  • I have been testing 301 redirector and yes; it works right out of the box. Considering if you have to buy and manage the same amount of domains in order to make 301 redirects this solution is a steal.

I like that it has built-in support for the most common indexers, and the documentation is clear. Well done!

• Hey hightower,

Thanks for the great review!

Thanks
    rob
  • Hey guys, For the next 48 hours you can get $10 off 301 Redirector! Just post on here if you want the discount code!

Thanks
    rob
  • Hey guys, version 2.0 is here!

Version 2.0

When adding 2 or more money sites it will create all potential 301 redirects for each site.
    For a low number of potential redirects please put the "Delay Between Moneysites" at 10 to increase the likeness of success.

You will no longer need to update to gain new potential 301 redirects, they will be updated automatically.

New update manager, no longer need to manually update 301 redirector, just click check update as always, and it will download 301 redirector for you. It will also show you the changelog aswell.

We have added some more 301 redirects new stats are as follows:

PR6: 6
    PR5: 10
    PR4: 21
    PR3: 34
    PR2: 37
    PR1: 42
    PR0: 742
    EDU: 6

Let me know what you think!

Thanks
    rob
  • KevinRBKevinRB Chiang Mai, Thailand
    can i get a discount code to buy?
  • Hey,

sent you a PM

thanks
    rob
  • @301Redirector 2 of the changes I really needed and you made them.. thanks : )
    Auto update feature and multiple money site for easy tier 2
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    version 2.0 looks great Rob!  :D
  • xdigitalxdigital South Florida, United States
    Hey OP, is there a reason why you cant select the .EDU along with the PR sites? In other words, if i select PR1 - PR6, why cant I select EDU also?
  • Hey vijayaraj,

Thanks we are trying to keep up to date!

Hey Morphman,

Thanks for the suggestions!

Hey xdigital,

The .edu domains are also in the PR options. The .edu option is there if you just want .edu's.

thanks
    rob
  • i would like a discount copy please
    thank you
  • Please send me discount code. Thanks.
  • discounted code please...
  • Hey guys,

I have PM'd you the discount link.

Thanks
    rob