Skip to content

301 Redirector, The Best Mass Url Shortner! 301's From .EDU Domains!

Comments

• Hey MorphMan

Thanks! We are trying to keep as up to date as possible. If anyone has anymore suggestions feel free to post here and I will add them to the to do list.

Thanks
    rob
  • Wow keep up the good work rob.. this is great
  • Hey,

Thanks Vijayaraj, if u have any suggestions just let me know.

Thanks
    rob
  • @301Rediretor Ah, are you blasting the 301's direct to money site? Or to some aged domain, then 301 this aged domain to your money site?
  • Hey,

There are mant options, for pure churn and burn I suggest straight to moneysite but if ure wanting to be a bit more long term these can be used as tier 2 or 3's I personally use 2 options the burn and burn option e.g. straight at money site or my secound. Use them towards high PR/DA web 2.0's but I make them relevant to my niche.

thanks
    rob
  • @301Rediretor - I'm using Churn and Burn method. Since this help me rank, I'm fine :)
  • Hey luckskywalker,

Thats great!

Thanks
    rob
  • How long before login credentials are sent. I have pm'ed you with paypal transaction id. Pl sort this out.
    Thanks
  • Hey vij,

Sorry about this your account has been activated and a email has been sent out with your details.

thanks
    rob
  • Got a review copy from Rob, as MorphMan mentioned in his review, I also have a similar product from another provider, and this is just as easy to use but with even more platforms. The edu's are a nice touch. It's fast and in my mind the platforms are better than the ones in-built in SER.

• Hey,

Thanks judderman for the great review! If you have any ideas or suggestions let me know.

thanks
    rob

• @301Rediretor Could you send me a discount price please?
  • Hey luckskywalker,

I have sent you the discount code.

thanks
    rob
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    Welcome aboard mate, nice to see you in here :)

best of luck with sales!
  • Hey innozemec,

Thanks, that means a lot.

Thanks
    rob
  • @301Rediretor - Hey, I builded some 301 redirectors, and when I've testing one of URL's, I just got 404 Not Found, and don't a redirect to my money site. Why is that?
  • Can you please sen me few urls it will create with keywords. Also pm me the discount code.
  • Hey luckskywalker,

Do you mind sending me the domain that was used, as i will remove this from 301 Redirector. I will keep a eye on this in the future thanks for letting me know.

Hey herby,

I will send you a PM now.

Thanks
    rob
  • Hey,

Thanks luckskywalker means a lot.

Thanks
    rob
  • If Anyone Has Any Suggestions For 301 Redirector Please Don't Hesitate To Comment Here!
  • I started yesterday, like I said to Rob on Skype, I'm very impressive with this tool. The guide is VERY well written. I would like to keep this for just for me :P But I know with other buyers Rob will keep the awesome updates, so, until now it's everything ok.

Let's see in 10 days what will happing for my ranking niches.
  • Hey luckskywalker,

Thanks for the great review. Means a lot, if you have any suggestions let me know!

Thanks
    rob

• Hey,

Version 1.7 Is Here! We Have:

Added Choice for just .EDU's
    Added 2 New Link Indexers:

Backlinks Indexer
    Link Pipeline

Added Format Correction (Makes everything lowercase and removes spaces in Keywords and moneysite)
    Removed Clickable links in Money sites import function

If we haven't got your link indexer service yet don't worry we are still try to contact the ones we don't have yet.

Thanks
    Rob
  • Hi,

Has anyone seen any results? I have the "other" 301 redirect software and as it does work as described, I have never seen any results.

I would be interested in a discount code if anyone can post real results.

thanks!
    Don
  • Hey don3149,

I suggest you read my PDF until one of the nice people on this forum post there results. Also remember there is a 30 day money back guarantee, if you dont rank with my software I will give you your money back.

Please be aware there is only one spot left for a discounted copy.

Thanks
    rob
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Dont give to anyone lol give it to me.

I am high kinda here :D

Where can i get that with discount price ? any coupon or link :/

(lazy to read full thread i am high lol *happyyy* )
  • Hey nawshale,

I will send you a PM with the link in now.

Thanks
    rob
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Rob, your dev account and API credentials were mailed to you today.

Apologies for the late reply, best of luck.
  • Hey Tim89,

Thankyou Tim, I have successfully integrated your API into 301 Redirector.

Thanks!

Update 1.8 Has Been Released!

Added 2 New Link Indexers:

Link Processor
    Express Indexer

Thanks
    rob