Skip to content

۞MOST COMPLETE GSA Keyword Scraping List۞ • 10+ Major Languages • CREATE Your Own GSA Site Lists◄

Comments

• @FuryKyle, How many updates you will provide in 30 days of period ?
  • Hey guys, here's the long awaited update for my new keyword list. Sorry it took this long. Below is the changelog:

Added the following lists:

Mongolian Keyword List ~ 2.16M keywords
    Greek Keyword List ~ 575K keywords
    Danish Keyword List ~314K keywords
    Ukranian Keyword List ~  290K keywords

Greek Keyword List (Encoded) ~ 575K keywords
    Danish Keyword List (Encoded) ~314K keywords
    Ukranian Keyword List (Encoded) ~  290K keywords

I've also remodified the encoded lists and made them even more compact to save space. They should give more precise and productive results now compared to the older encoded versions.

Some people were experiencing display issues where foreign characters (such as Chinese and Arabic) were showing up as blank squares. I've included the most common workaround to this and put it in a .txt file named ReadMe2.txt.

Added a total of 3M keywords in total for now. This should be temporarily enough for you hungry scrapers! I'll be adding in even more language lists soon.

I've included a download link in the email.

I'd also like to hear from you guys what you want to see added or updated in the next release. You can PM me your thoughts or email them to me.
    If it is reasonable, I will try to add it in the next update. That's it for this update guys. Going on a holiday for a week so won't be around too much, but I'll still try to reply to emaiils and PMs as often as I can. Happy 4th of July to everyone!

PS: For those who did not receive the update, please check your junk mail. If it is still not there, PM me your transaction ID, payment email and address you want the update to be sent to and I will manually send it to you. Remember that I will be on holiday for 7 days, so it might take a while.
  • @furyKyle I did not receive the update.. Last time I updated you the details on my transaction ID, payment email and the new email address. I thought you will send the updates to new ID which I gave but looks like we still have the same problem. Can you update my new Email ID in your database? I don't wanna go through this every time you make an update
  • Vijayaraj

I'm not sure why but I can't find your email in my database. I will manually add it in. Nevertheless, I've just send you the download link for the updated version of the list.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Just received the update. This is definitely a must-have for any serious scraper out there. I only imported a small chunk of these English keywords and I'm at 11,000,000 and still have much much more to go.

I wouldn't be surprised if you could scrape a billion results with these keywords.

Everything @FuryKyle sells seems to be great quality, including his writing service. Good stuff man! 

Thanks again for the update.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I don't think I have ever received an update on this since I purchased it.

whats in the updates?
  • I did not receive the update either and I have purchased the product also
  • Trevor_Banduratommy99
    PM me with your transaction ID. payment date and payment email. Some emails were removed from my database due to a glitch. If you are within the update period I will send the updated lists to you.

• s4nt0s for your review! :)
  • donaldbeckdonaldbeck Advanced SER Videos -> http://bit.ly/1ySrbwu | Learn SER For Free Step By Step -> http://sertips.com
    I PM'd you twice and haven't received a reply. I've waited 12 days. I just PM'd you a third time now. If you could reply this lifetime I'd appreciate it.
  • what are the footprints like with this package?

• I received a review copy from OP this morning. I am flattered with the files provided and quick communication.

The package includes a big list of keywords (in many different languges) that covers almost every single word out there you can think of. If you're looking to build your own high quality list, this is a must-have package to have. 

First time scraping? No worries. OP composed a 12-pages read-me guide with images that guide you through every single step to get things started. Very easy to follow.

Oh, and one more thing. The package also includes a professionally organized list of footprints that users can simply 'plug & play' into their favoriate scraper. So if you're looking to build an article directory list, just pop it in there, and wait for the magic to happen. 

Keep up the great job, FuryKyle!
  • @donaldbeck
    Sure, I'll send the update to you if you give me your word you aren't going to resell it or vaguely include it in one of your products. I find it unprofessional that you buy something from me and coincidentally include that very same specific product into your own ones.

@cozziola
    Not sure I got your question. We have footprints for all platforms.

@originalposter
    I'm glad you were happy with it :)
  • donaldbeckdonaldbeck Advanced SER Videos -> http://bit.ly/1ySrbwu | Learn SER For Free Step By Step -> http://sertips.com
    edited July 2014
    @FuryKyle

I didn't include your product in my product. I include keywords, but it's nothing to do with your product at all.

Those keywords in my product are dictionary files from some password cracking place.
  • @donaldbeck
    Alright, I'll take your word for it.
    When I get home I'll send you the files in my product and a link to the page that originally contained the files. Just to put you at ease.
  • @donaldbeck
    Respect for doing that.
    @FuryKyle I sent you what I mentioned above. We can forget about this misunderstanding.
  • MY REVIEW:

Really glad I got hold of this list. 
    Here is a screenshot of the total size - 1.83 GB!

This is by far the best keyword list available anywhere. With keywords in 20 different languages, I don't think I will ever need keywords to scrape target urls anymore. The pack also contains a massive footprint list, divided nicely into respective categories. Not to forget the nice instructional pdf to guide newbies if they don't know what to do.

Price point is excellent, 25 bucks is too low for the amount of keywords in this pack.
    After taking a few keywords and scraping urls, here are the results so far:

Now that's a tons of new sites to post to.
    Communication with OP was good. If you are into linkbuilding, I really recommend you to get this pack and it will save you tons of time and resources.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @FuryKyle Sent you a PM
  • I'm excited to try this product!! :)

1SF478446E1342009

• @avi619
    Thank you for your kind words!

@Trevor_Bandura
    Got back to you

@SeaSlash
    Order processed :) Happy scraping!
  • Just purchased.
  • Still haven't got an update. Paypal ID  7UL56712BL105633Y
  • Orders confirmed.

@cefege PM me your payment email.
  • FuryKyle, tell how many updates have been released? cause I got only 2 times by email.
  • @affmonster
    There are 3 so far. If you have not received the link I sent out 2 weeks ago, PM me your payment details (email, ID) and I'll send over a new download link. You have to be within the update period you purchased though.
  • Not received the last update, sent you the pm with my details :)
  • @jackpison
    Got your payment details and sent you the updated list :)
  • Thank you for for the another great update :)