Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    edited July 2014
    redfoxseo

Yes, for sure you can!

Go to this page: http://www.instantlinkindexer.com/members/api.php#tab-apioverride
    and there you can define default dripfeed settings for any links received via the API

Thanks!
  • edited July 2014
    Hi, can I have your discount code please? and is this a reocurring discoutn or just one off?
    Thanks
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    cr4zy1w4n

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you. It provides 10% recurring discount for the lifetime of your subscription

I hope you will like my service!
  • edited July 2014
    anyone can confirm the indexing time for contextual link (unique content)?
    is it still instant ?
    Milan

Yes, for most of the links depending on the their quality the indexing time is few minutes to few hours after processing
  • Hi,
    i'm interested in the 50k package
    do you have any free trial (just to try with a few links) or what is the moneyback garantee policy ?

Thanks
    ECHO

No, I don't provide trials on my services as my prices are low and affordable and I have 7 days money back guarantee
  • okey then
    send me a discount coupon
    ECHO

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

• send me discount coupon please. :) ...
  • send me a discount coupon :)
    linkbebo

melon162

• My Review

Before Submission(11:30AM India standard Time)

Indexed=17%
    Rankings

Just after submission completed(1:16PM India standard Time)

Indexed =
    62%
    No change in ranking

So Far ,So Good !!

Recommended ,as of now

Awesome, thanks for Your review! I am extremely happy you like my service and find it useful for your business!
  • varthdavervarthdaver Sydney, Australia
    I'm looking for an indexing service that automatically scrapes my sitemaps, or at least takes RPC Ping calls so it just runs itself.  This API doesn't look like it handles this.
    varthdaver

Unfortunately my service doesn't have those features
  • Can u plz send me a coupon
  • please send coupon
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Best indexing rates of any indexer i've tested.
    Not the cheapest, but in this case you get what you pay for. Great service - Keep up the good work.
    sunnyjk

jpvr90

gooner

Thanks man! I am really happy You like my service and find it useful for Your business!
  • Please send me the coupon, want to test this. Also how should I check if links are indexed. I am going to Google and doing link:mydomain.com but I see 0 links. I have used Link Processor so far but get no indexed.
    Viperchile

Nowadays link:mydomain.com doesn't work as Google is trying to mislead SEOers and linkbuilders. The only way to check for indexing nowadays is to put the link url in the search box in Google
  • Can you send me a coupon as well? thanks
  • Hi Inno - please PM me a coupon and I'll give the service a try. Cheers
    Molex

Roadrage

UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join InstantLinkIndexer.com Right Now
  • Coupon please ... would like to try. Can the service link to all my internal pages instead of the main page ?
    Thanks.
    sicilian

You can submit the exact URLs you wish to be indexed, without any limitations
  • Please send me PM with coupon code.

I have also sent an email about the difference between Indexification and InstantLinkIndexer.com - do they use the same sources to get links indexed?

Also, are you affiliated with Express Indexer in anyway? I'm just asking because the backend looks similar to yours. Just want to confirm.

Your answers here or via PM or email are much appreciated.

Thank you