Skip to content

InstantLinkIndexer.com - Next Generation Link Indexing, Perfect for GSA SER

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    dmlove2728

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • Interested in trying, can you send me the coupon?
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    johng

• michamicha Uk
    edited June 2014
    @innozemec please check your PM
  • Kindly give me 10% discount.
    redfoxseo

Sure, please for technical support use my support ticketing system at
    http://www.instantlinkindexer.com/contact.php
    as there I respond faster and it is easier to handle everything from one place instead from multiple places..

For a start check if you have some filters for the links GSA will send to the indexing services like only do follow and etc..

Also open a ticket please with your account username at my website so I can take a look as well
  • In 18 hours only 6 links were indexed by the google from 20 links. Is this normal, 80% are web 2.0 links and high quality.
    redfoxseo

Are your links still scheduled for processing or processed already? If you submitted your campaign with the default dripfeed rate of 7 days and only 6 out of 20 are processed, yes it is normal..

Anyways, PM me please your account username at my website so I can look and provide you better answer
  • Account username was same as in this forum. No, I had chosen immediately blast. 
  • edited June 2014
    antoher noble contribution by tim.
    redfoxseo

I just took a look into your account, please check your PMs
  • nirmeisternirmeister Israel
    edited June 2014
    would like to check your service...
    Would use it with fcsnetworker...
    nirmeister

Yes, it is integrated into FCSnetworker, so you just need to put your API key and thats all

UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join InstantLinkIndexer.com Right Now
  • please send me a discount coupon to try your service
    seomorph

• please send me a discount coupon :)

aargee

• edited June 2014
    @innozemec‌ please send me the discount code mate ;)
    vahnz13

• edited June 2014
    give me 10% discount.

Can i pay in my currency and via my debit card(indian) ?
  • @rpkruks sign up for paypal it will be very useful for future purchases too and it's very easy and simple
  • Vijayaraj

LOL dude iam using paypal since 7 years,its not about paypal,i as an indian cannot add payments to it via my debit card ,so i had to use a service like entropay(which is showing some difficulties now )

rpkruks

Yes, you can pay with debit/credit card through the alternative biller - Bluesnap. Once you are on the purchase screen, don't click the Paypal buy now image, but below it there's a link "Alternative Billing", click on it

• VijayarajVijayaraj India
    edited June 2014
    @rpkruks I use debit card and added it to paypal and paying thought it.. seriously do some research ...
  • Vijayaraj

If you have done some research on this ,please send me a copy :|

My sbi DB doesn't work w paypal .

innozemec

Thanks
  • VijayarajVijayaraj India
    edited June 2014
  • Is there anyway to tell API to indexed the link quickly without getting drip feed from GSA API ?