Skip to content

★★★ Track up to 20.000 keywords within minutes with AccuRanker ★★★

Comments

• Thanks, always trying to do our best to serve our customers needs :)
  • edited April 2014
    Hello guys

Keyword suggestions is now available.
    Click Add keywords, and while you enter keywords, you will get suggestions to what you might add
    You can see a screenshot here

Happy serp hunting 
  • edited April 2014

Reporting has been updated. You can now include search volume, visitors and potential in PDF, CSV and Excel reports. The keywords to include can be filtered by tags and the reports can be ordered by keyword, rank, search volume, visitors and potential.
    Enjoy! :)
  • Cool updates, thanks man.
  • We have now add the bulk-import function
    We have created a small video on how to use it, its very simple.

If you have any feedback, please let us know.

• Start making money with AccuRanker today
    We've just launched our new affiliate program - https://affiliate.accuranker.com

You will get 25% lifetime commision on any subscription you sell.

So sign up, and start making money today!
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    Been using this for a few weeks now it is great! Regarding the reports, it would be nice if we could manually change some if the data if needed before we create the final reports - sometimes it's nice to have that ability if there is something you don't want to scare you clients with
  • Hi @MorphMan
    Thank you for using AccuRanker.
    What exactly do you mean by 'manually change some of the data' ?
    Do you want to see a preview of the report before its sent ? 
    I mean to be able to change any of the figures on the report before it's sent/downloaded
  • hmm, we only give the result that Google is showing, tampering with the results would be really bad.
    edited May 2014
    not to worry only a suggesation 
  • @MorphMan err that's Photoshop you're looking for :) LOL
    Lol, .. =D>
  • We have updated SearchVolume function in AccuRanker, so now its 100% accurate, and we support all countries. Check it out today 
  • Would be great if you could add a simple button on dashboard that allows users to quickly refresh all keywords for all domains at once instead of having to go inside each domain page one by one to refresh the keywords :)>-
  • You can update all keywords at once within a group
  • New import function

It's now possible to import data from your SB account, including history.

Enjoy.
  • Charts have been updated across the site. This closes our #1 feature request as the charts are now reversed on the y-axis, so now you want the line moving up instead of down.

• @xbyte Nice work! 

Would be great to add columns for weekly and monthly ranking change to the Keywords tab where all keywords can be seen :)
  • Hey @system0102
    Its something we will look at,

Right now you can from the Compare to dropdown, choose the period you want to compare your current rankings with.
  • Hey @xbyte I am giving your free trial a spin. I see you just added an SB account import function. What about us SerpFox users? Have you looked at that?

Thanks.
  • @lightning we will take a look and get back to you. What plan are you interested in if I may ask?
  • @xbyte I will probably start with your Expert3k plan if I jump on board and may proceed beyond that at some point.
  • @lightning Can you send me a CSV from Serpfox with a date-interval
    you can send it to hj@etargmedia.dk
  • @xbyte, I just you a sample CSV. Thanks for this!
  • @lightning‌ thanks, we hope to have it ready today.
  • Hi @lightning

It's now possible to import your keywords from serpfox

• edited May 2014
    If anyone of you havn't seen AccuRanker, we've made a short video, watch it here

We have the absolute best prices, starting from only 4.95$

Once you've seen it action you will never want to use anything else!!!

Get your free trial today.
  • What if we want to track only EXACT URLs and not domains?

A webpreview will be awesome if added to the UI.
  • then just enter the exact url you want to track

domain.com/page/seo/tools

We will be making more videos over the next couple of days, more like a how-to video where we explain the different functions etc.