Skip to content

Wylde's Bulk Moz Checker

edited July 2014 in Buy / Sell / Trade

Wylde's Bulk Moz Checker

What is a MozRank?

MozRank represents a link popularity score. It reflects the importance of any given web page on the Internet. Pages earn MozRank by the number and quality of other pages that link to them. The higher the quality of the incoming links, the higher the MozRank.

How is MozRank scored?

We calculate this score on a logarithmic scale between 0 and 10. Thus, it's much easier to improve from a MozRank of 3 to 4 than it is to improve from 8 to 9. An "average" MozRank of what most people think of as a normal page on the Internet is around 3.

How can MozRank be improved?

A web page's MozRank can be improved by getting lots of links from semi-popular pages or a few links from very popular pages.

That above was taken directly from the Moz Website.

What We Want To Offer:

What I am about to introduce you is a software that can help you rank your sites in no time. How so you ask? Well let’s say you have a list of urls, probably 100K or even more. You notice software out there like GSA SER can only post backlinks to sites with PR, not by Moz Ranks.  You also know if you use scrapebox to do this job, it would freeze up on you and your application would crash instantly losing all the urls you took a long time to find.  Now I’m sure that you all know that Page Rank (PR) is dead now. The new thing that's working now is Page Authority (PA) and Domain Authority (DA).

Moz currently allows you to sign up for a free moz api and allows you to check an estimated 10 urls a minute.  If you were to sort out your URLS using that, it would take you forever to check the PA,DA for each url. If you were looking for expired domains, or perhaps building a blog network or even just plain simply trying to build QUALITY backlinks to help you rank on the first page of Google, this process would take you a long time, as a matter of fact you are probably posting on bad quality sites as I write this.

So What Did We Do About This?

We ourselves understand the importance of SEO and what it means to build high QUALITY backlinks for our clients so we came up with a tool involving countless hours of work and money.

We want to introduce you to the official Wylde's Moz Checker software.

What Can This Software Do?

This software allows you to load your URL list, whether it's a 100K, a Million or even more for heavy time SEO'ERS (it can handle almost anything). It will provide you with the following for each URL you submit:

URL, Title, Canonical URL, External Equity Links, Links, MozRank, Subdomain MozRank, HTTP Status Code, Page Authority, Domain Authority.

These metrics are a great way to gain authority and rankings for your sites.

We are currently selling this to the public for: $250.00

We strongly recommend you to check out the video above to see how well and smoothly our software runs and how fast it is for you to get any lists, whether you got your list scraped or purchased.

You can finally organize your URLS properly and post to high quality sites.

Brought to you by: Samwylde and Sammy

Order: http://www.wyldesoftware.com/products/bulk-moz-checker/

Comments

• Awesome! Will buy asap.
  • Looks good. How much are additional APIs and how does it work? Is it about urls per minute/hour (if so, how much money for how many urls per month?) Or is it about total urls checked - if so how much money is it for how many urls? Thanks.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    It does look good, but i have to say it also looks pricey for what it does.
    Any discount for forum members? :)
  • It's $15 per 250 (that price may change). Technically 1 API can make 10 calls in a minute, so with the 50 free ones you can check 500 per minute, however we found a way to increase that quite a bit ;). I just checked and with the 50 free ones I was able to check 6,000 urls in 20 secs.

I'll make you guys a discount here in a bit ;).
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited May 2014

I also vote for a reduction, it is just too expensive to only check links, look at the price of SER with all fonction. 

Otherwise your software look good ;)

How it happens if the APIs are banned?
  • Use coupon GSAUSERS15 for $15 off.

We have been using it for several months now and no API's have been banned. If some are we will replace them.
    Thanks mate, nice touch :)
  • edited May 2014
    "It's $15 per 250 (that price may change). Technically 1 API can make 10 calls in a minute, so with the 50 free ones you can check 500 per minute, however we found a way to increase that quite a bit . I just checked and with the 50 free ones I was able to check 6,000 urls in 20 secs."

Sam, I'm not sure what you mean. Could you elaborate a bit more. When you talk about giving free apis, is that forever? Or just for one month and then every month we have to pay? Thanks.

Also, how does this differ from netpeak?

• The API's should be good forever. This is not a monthly thing, just a 1 time payment.

Netpeak is MUCH slower, as I said with only 50 free apis you can check 6,000 urls in 20 secs. You can VERY quickly go through a million url list to filter for link building.
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    @gooner‌ does this mean next time we will have PA, DA and MozRank for all URLs in serlists?

I don't have to buy it then :)
    @sagarpatil - It's a nice tool for checking many sites outside of SER.
    If you're into PBN's this would be awesome for you :)
  • Just bought, waiting (impatiently) for my license! :)
  • @jjumpm2,

License sent :).
  • @SamWylde awesome, thanks!
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited May 2014

• @Tim89 ,

Both Netpeak and Backlink Moniter (which I own) can only use 1 Moz API. Try checking a million url list with 1 API. In addition you can check ALL free moz metrics: URL, Title, Canonical URL, External Equity Links, Links, MozRank, Subdomain MozRank, HTTP Status Code, Page Authority, Domain Authority with our software.

And we already made a coupon for $15 off.

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited May 2014
    @SamWylde well thank you for BLM, didn't know you owned both tools.
    @gooner I was thinking I could probably use this for contextual links from your list and post to only the important ones with high PA, DA and MozRank and ignore others.

Does that sound like a good idea?
    @sagarpatil - If you are going for high quality links then sure. But let's have respect for the op and not discuss here. PM me if you want
  • edited May 2014
    Hey all,

I'm Wylde's partner in making this app.  If you guys have any questions I'll try my best to answer them. I'm here once a day in the late night so don't get upset if I don't back to you guys in time, I got a family to run here! Otherwise I'll ask Wylde to check in. Just a bit of a history, me and wylde have been using linklists for a long time and we were sick and tired of manually looking for the right links to post on our money sites. Even when you post in SER, you normally select the option anything greater than PR 1 are good links.  Well what we found was a ton of...I mean a bunch of PR 0s had HIGH Moz Ranks! 

So this tool we created solved that problem. We can import a ton of urls, and within minutes we can achieve the results we want. We can sort the urls to high MOZ ranks and use those urls specifically for our tier 1. And it payed off, our money sites ranked much higher. And I mean this app is not just fast, this app is BLAZING FAST and I had never seen anything run this fast before.  Check the video out for yourself and grab yourself a copy and you will totally get to experience it.

So for anyone who wants to do some serious SEO for their clients, or for themselves, and you just don't have the time to sort out the urls and metrics, well this app will help you speed that process.  Find the best urls and import em to your tier 1 and watch your sites fly sky high!

Anyways, it's a pleasure being on this forum and I hope to get to know all of you.

• wtf? i spent yesterday googling for a solution with no avail and started playing around with mozapi and excel but still no more than 150 per 10s. i was seriously considering paid API ($500/mo) at one point

i literally wanted to hire someone to code the exact same thing just hours ago

fate works in funny ways lmao

thanks for saving me time and $$!!!!!!!!
  • @bobobobobo

Great minds think alike. I'm happy we can find people who share the exact same views. It took us so many months to do this and I'm really greatful that it has helped you and many other iM'ers!
  • Are 50 APIs the max this can use?  And do you provide a service that we can buy more APIs from you if we would like?  I was searching high and low for something like this.
  • edited May 2014
    @momba12

You can use as many APIs as you want. 50 Apis is just what we include so you can get started. 

And yes once you purchase the app, we have an order API button built in case you would like to order more APIs.

I have personally used 20K APIs to test this thing out...and I must say this app is a BEAST!

Hope that helps!
  • Sam, this doesn't need any proxies right?

Would you evaluate links by mozrank or domain authority? What would be the difference?

Thanks.
    @gooner you got it boss.

OP, I just might buy it. The software and the whole concept looks irresistible. :)
  • @jonathanjon

Normally you would need proxies.  BUT we built this software in a way where proxies are not required at all, that's the beauty of this app. That means no proxies needed! You can save up your money that you would spend on proxies and use the software right away.

DA is a combanation of "calculate this metric by combining all of our other link metrics—linking root domains, number of total links, MozRank, MozTrust, etc.—into a single score. and PA is the same, but for a page.

Personally I would consider the Domain Authority.

I would recommend you check this out from the moz official website as they can explain a bit more.
    http://moz.com/learn/seo/domain-authority

Hope I helped!
  • @sagarpatil

Thank you and I hope you enjoy it.

I personally like to settle down and watch the software run, kinda sounds dumb but I enjoy watching the speeds increasing. Sorta makes me get all hyped!
  • Count me in. Been looking for this sort of speed... Just purchased and looking forward to getting the license to see what this baby can do :-)
  • @lightning,

Thanks for the order, our software is pretty fast and I'm sure you will enjoy it :).

All licenses sent out.