Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Meet Our Highline Servers

Comments

• @lemonzer Please give us feedback if you like your SSD VPS. Thank you for your business. Our proxies order are normally delivered with 24 hours not within 2 hours like the vps.
  • hi, how can i open the server in browser cos remote desktop is blocked by admin in work? thanks
  • try to install teamviewer on the vps and try to connect from it.
  • ok will try that
  • @solidseovps I have replied to the ticket which was sent to me... please let me know what's the status....

I got a "NET SCAN ABUSE" notification from your guys and I do not understand the situation. I have been using 60 semi-dedicated proxies which i have purchased from you only and in that ticket which you have sent, those proxies are listed are not the ones which I have got.... With GScraper i am using their paid proxy service.

Please help me understand why my VPS is suspended?

Thanks,
    Akbar
  • @solidseovps  Thank you for your help and support guys... All sorted....

Thank,

Akbar
  • I like the internet Speed of your vps. :D Fast than other vps that i've used but i see in my system properties the cpu show me 3.7Ghz ... 

before i use another vps it show me 4x3.7Ghz for a 4 core vps .. I'm confuse about this..
  • @lemonzer, If you open task manager, you will see 4 cores, each core is 3.7 ;)
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Why do you say you have USA and EU server locations -- Canada is not in The USA.

Not that i mind, i already have 4 servers with you guys and love the service and support and will get some more servers in the near future, but think u should not say USA servers when in fact they are based in Canada
  • @Royalmice, The datacenter is Located in Canada, however we have the choice to choose either US or Canada IP..

All our ip ranges are US ips based in Newark , New Jersey ;)
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @solidseovps - Noted With Thanks.
    The reason why the correct data center location is important is because  I assign clients to connect to the closest server i have. - My European customers go to your EU server, and my Asian customers  and Western USA customers, go to my server in LA, the rest goes to your Canada data centre.

There is a huge difference in ping time when the location is furthest away.

Anyways, no worries all is good and i am very happy with the service and the support so far is outstanding. Just wish you can expand and use  a datacentre on the USA West Coast to cater for Asian clients.

• @royalmice, Thanks for the update and for your business.. We are still testing some datacenter, in russia, australia and several location, even india

We have in consideration east and west US Coast as well as far east. No worries, its just matter of time

Thanks again and welcome to Solid.
  • hie would like to get coupon for first time customer :)
  • jackpison I am afraid we dont have any discount./special running.
  • @solidseovps
    I'm using your VPS since 3 months. I remember I ordered USA location (my websites are all in US), but when I check the location IP of the VPS, I can see it's on Canada. I was thinking you don't have servers on USA, but just now I was reading some old messages in this thread, and I see you have some on CA.

So... how can I Know if my VPS are really located in Canada or in USA?
    Thanks
  • @peterperseo, the answer is simple, open a support ticket and we will provide you a whois on your ip.
  • Wow. @solidseovps support is very fast. I got replied in less than 2 Minutes. Waiting for my problem solve
  • edited March 2014
    @peterperseo @royalmice

The datacenter is located in Canada, Since OVH is big datacenter and very well known, They do also offer USA or canadian IPs your choice, We have changed this on our website to North America so it wont confused anyone, however all our ip range is US ips based in Newark, New Jersey but the datacenter itself is located in canada
  • @solidseovps
    Thank you for your  super-fast reply (here and by support-ticket).
    Sorry for any trouble, but really it's better to be more clear on the selling page.

Anyway, my suggestion is that maybe "N.A." or "North America" is not the best choice for you, as somebody can think your servers are in Mexico, so maybe you can write "Usa/Canada" instead of N.A.

Thanks for the very good support!
  • edited March 2014
    Another question for @Solidseovps, My private proxies get killed very quick, since I have been using your VPS, When I was with BermanHosting, My private proxies kept working for the whole month. 

I have tested proxies from http://www.proxy-hub.com and also from you on only 50 threads and the private proxies are all dead in two hours.

I never had this problem before coming to your service. 
  • Thunderman

If you are in our Europe location, you are on the same exact datacenter like your old provider, maybe you need to check your custom time settings for proxies might be lower than it should
  • My Custom wait time is 120 seconds like I have always had it.

I had to close down SER for a few hours will try again now when I start to resubmit.

• Lost 7 Proxies in 15 minutes of running at 50 threads and 20 private proxies. 
  • Hey what is the discount code for teh SSD? I want to place an order for the SSD VPS and 100 proxies
  • @Thunderman, I really dont see this is a vps issue, Are these our proxies? If not try to contact who you bought it from have them replace them and see what is the issue

@borngreat007 which plan and location please?
  • Double time. USA
  • I would like to talk with you about whether I could get by with a "windows vps" or if I should get the ssd vps.

I am currently with another provider and I'm getting warnings about excessive DiskIO usage, and enough is enough. It's time I made the switch.
  • @Green1 if you are getting I/O warnings, then i would suggest you go with ssd.
  • I've seen talk about a discount code for the SSD, may I have one of those?
  • @SolidSeoVPS

They are your proxies and another companies proxies. All are private. I am running the the following:

Threads:55
    HTML Timeut: 120
    Custom Time to wait between Search queries: 120 seconds

In three hours of running I have lost 15 proxies and only have 5 left running, none of which are yours.

I never had this problem when I was with Berman Hosting, I used to run a lot more threads then compared to what I am running now on these 20 private proxies.

Anyone else having a issue like this?