Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Meet Our Highline Servers

Comments

• @solidseovps - I was wondering about that. Do you allow people to use open proxies with your VPS?
  • @lemonzer, we have people running on 500-800 threads with the same setup
  • @youngsmeagol Yes we allow all seo tools with proxies, so proxies is a must on all our servers.
  • edited March 2014
    @solidseovps Hi, I placed my Proxies & VPS order. Looking forward for the activation.
  • Can anyone tell me about SolidSeoVPS' proxies?  Any good?  Are they reliable? Are they fast?

I've been using proxy-hub without any issues, but these work out cheaper
  • @mamadou Thank you for your business and welcome to Solid
  • Hi, I tried to order your window vps but I always get MaxMind Error. I opened a ticket and your sale department said that "Thank you for the update, As we mentioned earlier, if you didnt pass our fraud system, we really cant help you. I would suggest you try another provider this time.". Is it real?
  • imdavidluu  I dont think any provider would honor an order that didnt pass fraud
  • @solidseovps because i'm from viet nam so I can make any orders with you. It's no fair
  • edited March 2014
    imdavidluu we have several clients from vitenam for your information. The country is not blocked, we dont block any country since you were able to order, this prove that you weren't blocked, Passing the fraud thats something else. I am afraid we cant help in this..We apologize about any inconvience but we cant honor any fraud order.
  • hie @solidseovps
    from the review this service looks really interesting
    i have tried hostwinds they are costly
    currently with wdm and facing lots of downtime and low submission
    just want to know which package is better to run 1000 threads and is there is any down time or freezes ?
  • jackpison  to run 1000 threads, I would suggest you go for super wizard to up.
  • penumbrapenumbra Antarctica
    If I buy geek package how much threads I can use with gsa ser for around 25-30 projects?
  • @penumbra, I am afraid with 25-30 projects you need the wizard and you can run it up to 500-800 with this amount on the wizard
  • edited March 2014
    @solidseovps I purchased the wizard vps. I'm running gsa ser and cb, I have 20 projects (10 with two tiers each) and am running a paid verified list from serlists.com (ser is only posting not scraping).

This configuration maxes out the cpu even at 200 threads.

Am I doing something wrong?

• @hadoken, We are checking it for you, seems to be windows doesnt have latest .net framework security update which is a common issue, We are updating it for you and once its completed with Sp1 installed all should be back to normal. I will keep you posted through our ticketing system
  • @davbel I was a long-time buyer of ProxyHub but they kept on failing, support was slow and then switched to Solid proxies and am happy. Just paid my 2nd month and usually I give new providers a month to check on performance and so far so good. Plus, Solid is on here so knows what we need the proxies for. Just my $0.02.
  • Update on this. Solidseovps moved me to a new node and installed the required software and when i tried it this morning it was still maxing the cpu at 200 threads and above running a verified site list on 20 projects.

They have stated they are unsure about the reason why this is happening.

@Sven is there any chance you could have a look and make sure there are no problems with my gsa?
  • I just ordered newbie VPS and proxies.
    Looking forward for the activation.

• akhalil Delievered, Thank you for your business.
  • hadoken Thanks for the update about how you solved this issue, Just incase anyone run into the same issue with High cpu loads on our vps, this is how to fix it

make sure to uncheck "Skip for identifications", you can find it under:

Under Main Options (Not individual project options).

----> Submission (Under Proxies Section)
    ----> Uncheck Skip for identifications
  • JudderMan Thank you very much for the nice feedback

• edited March 2014
    @solidseovps I'm looking to buy a ssd vps but all are out of stock. When will Double-Time be available?
    What OS do you recommend for gsa ser?
  • @Ovidius, We should be back instock for SSD both location, USA and Europe today.. Also we would recommended Windows 2008 for Gsa.
  • @solidseovps interested to know why you suggest 2008 over 2012?
  • edited March 2014
    @Samx, 2012 is seems to be not yet very stable like 2008 as well as its full of bugs eventhough its lighter
  • Big shout out to the SOLID crew.  Got an SSD vps a week or so back and it is absolutely RAPID.  Faster than any vps or dedi I have used before.  Tons of threads and great on memory too...

Bang on customer service too, these guys know how to please.

Keep up the good work Gentlemen  =D>
  • Brumnick

Thank you for your business
  • Hello,

Due to lots of good feedback and honest review.. i think i wanna give a try and see the performance by myself. I knew that the more project and thread that you wanna run.. means the higher plan that need to subscribe.

Usually how many project and thread that geek plan can handle? i mean the max it can go before everything slow down
  • @Eman This is really a trick question depends on how many projects with tiers you are running also, the performance of your proxies and how many theards you will be running.