Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• Is the service worth buying? I already bought it anyway, still waiting for confirmation email.
  • inumel if needed pm me dont post in forum its not related to any gsa stuff , i will be available by tonight i was quite busy in something
  • nikkym in http://spamvilla.com you can get 3 ways to contact with me is it too hard to get email id from there ?
  • Ovidius all orders are processed i hope your is also gone though
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • haryonoharyono in your heart
    I use Ultimate Demon, SEdemon, Moneyrobot, Scrapebox etc can spamvilla working with this software as well?
    What engines your support beside recaptcha?

Thanks
  • edited September 2013
    haryono if u have CB yes u can route through all of software using it else wait i m coding decaptcher protocol atm for many user asked for a workaround for giving support to other software atm we are solving only recaptcha with high accuracy
    Regards
    Kelvin
    No I don't have CB, now I set CSnpr, SV and Decaptcher for it.
    I just start using your service and feel happy now I can watching video in youtube without any disturbed from recaptcha, but I and other user will more happy if you can beat captcha from joomla blog, article script, wiki and other.
  • Just do Drupal mollom and you'll make 7 figures a month :)
  • +1 for mollom
  • haryonoOvidiusewandy 
    Hey send me some urls of captcha's you want to solve guys i will look into them
  • My IP ending in 10 not working now. Submitted ticket, please check. Thanks!
  • Hey Guys,

Just wanted to leave a positive review for Spamvilla. He walked me through and setup and everything has been going great for the last few weeks. As you guys know this really is a one-of-a-kind service and we are very lucky to have it.

Thanks again!
  • My service was activated yesterday in the evening. It went well until this morning. I opened a support ticket.
  • Hey guys i just up let me check server ending with 10
  • Server ending with 10 is back up sorry for few hours downtime :(
    Regards
    Spamvilla
  • This is my second month with Spamvilla and yeah this service saves tons of $$$ for recaptcha. Kelvin, Thanks for your wonderful support mate. Guys, if you are in doubt, don't be.. just give it a go you got nothing to lose but
    $$ to Gain....
  • Spamvilla
    PM sent, with the info
  • ewandy thanks got the list
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • All back to normal :) Indeed a fantastic service when it works.
  • edited September 2013
    Tomorrow Decaptcher Universal Plugin will be available to support all other software and for the guys dont have Captcha Breaker and still want to use it with 3rd party software's like magic submitter (Decaptcher Plugin will take care of png , gif , bmp captcha's variation of Recaptcha images ) , Senuke , and others various software such as Ubot, Zenno and others will be supported directly as well with this emulator :)

Regards
    Kelvin 
  • looking forward to the decaptcher plugin.. are you going to send this through email or just check it here in the forum? (in any case, i'm always here visiting :D )
  • Hey, 
    emails will be sent in few hours plugin will be available from client area and website as well
    wit instructions
    Regards
    Kelvin

• Is the service down again? Looks like I'm not getting any recaptchas solved again, and my DBC submissions went up 8x in the last 24 hours (which usually means that spamvilla is down).

• hi all, just bought spammvilla and seted up in CB. It is seted up also in SER? after 2 hours of work in CB in log appear 0/100 - 0% paid 0.00$.

It is ok?
  • edited September 2013
    on1x1  did you toggle use of other service for recaptcha in CB?
  • hi all,

just i solve the problem. you have to change in every project to "send the hard captcha to services", not to skip.

-uncheck " skip hard to solve captchas"

Regards,
  • Spamvilla  I have purchased a subscription for 1 month. Looking forward to test your service :)
  • this is a good service, realy, thanks for this. Works very well...
  • any news on "Decaptcher Universal Plugin" ?
This discussion has been closed.