Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• edited August 2013
    thanks - started to work better.
    any other option to select/deselect for maximum success ?
  • Startrip thanks you very much for providing your valuable feedback in absence of me :)
    really appreciate it 
    Regards

• To all users we are setting new servers for new clients as old servers already running 200+ clients from gsa
    ad our own client base thats like around 500+ orders can be delayed i advise you to please be patient bcoz we are not gonna charge you for unused days first, we always revised 2nd its happen with every service its more technical then service issue i hope its clear
    thanks again for all who are running with us and choose us
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • how long this delay should take? i just subscribed today, waiting to get my account activated and looking forward on using your service
    thanks,
  • thanks you very much for providing your valuable feedback in absence of me

no problem.

Today every captcha takes 20,xxx seconds and doesnt get solved ultimately. Is this due to the new servers?

I'd be glad if the service would run smoothly all the time and not only 10 out of 12 days... im losing a lot of targets that way. Btw, i wrote a support ticket yesterday about the additional days u promised. looking forward to that.

Regards
  • oh damn... that's why my lpm is so low today....
    ech... 
  • edited August 2013
    You should fire your help if they do not reply to support tickets and skype you can see when this was posted

Submitted
    18/08/2013 21:01
    Department
    Sales And Technical
    Priority
    High
    Status
    Open
  • Not working again.
    :((
  • down from last 4 hour. now this is pissed me
    :(
  • Yep, down.
  • Stopped working for me like 10 hours ago.
  • Servers are back online new 4 servers added too i m very sorry for delays on order processing, downtime
    i wont happen further
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • @Spamvilla - it would be very cool if you could send appropriate info through this thread so we know that you are 4 example: upgrading servers or whatever...
    like today, no one known if you closed your business or just had tech-issues

no offence, its just good advice

• and its down again
  • How about answering your dam Support and Skype
    I am really surprised The GSA guys let you stay here if your service is not going to get any better then this
  • edited August 2013
    ragnar23 servers are not down they are up and running perfectly
    wackiin let me msg your paypal let me refund you please and cancel your order 
    And you dont own GSA forum so i dont think you can decide who can stay here or who not we have several happy clients running with us its enough to keep us here i know only 8 orders pending today and i m processing them if u cant wait for something 2-3 days i m sorry but i would like to refund you msg me your paypal , and email id with us i will refund it and cancel your order
  • edited August 2013
    hm.... ok then... if it works now - for me there is still a problem
    time spent: 20,218 - sometimes 10 seconds
    just send you a ticket, waiting for response
  • ragnar23 processing orders atm i will gladly reply there and help you out once it done
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Message sent and Ive never said i owned this forum are you would of already been gone.
    IF you can answer here but you can not answer a support ticket thats been sitting for days or skypes what good are you?

Anyway to everyone else good luck with this clown ill be back to using imagetyperz

• edited August 2013
    wackiin i refunded you yes there are technical reasons behind not replying in support ticket which is google apps emails are not going through its running on there platforms we are solving it , and about skype i have 0 answered skype may be you dont know how to use skype anyways i also dont want customers like you thats why i asked and gladly i refunded you best of luck for paying 1$ or more for every 1000 images solved to imagetypers thank you
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    I just signed up for the service. Took about 24 hours from placing the order to finally being activated with a working ip:port ... which isn't bad considering how busy this guy is with new customers and the recent move to new servers as mentioned above.

As for the service ... impressed! Works really well at solving recaptcha. I say this as I have CB as first, spamvilla as 2nd and mega ocr as third. My old combo was CB + megaocr.

With the new set up, I am hardly seeing any recaptchas in mega ocr which means that spamvilla is taking care of them and solving them. Plus it does the new photo recaptchas which no other tool can solve. It has made mega ocr redundant.

@Spamvilla I hope you keep the service up and running smoothly and keep improving on the solve rates of current and new captchas.

Thanks!
  • I got 8 days additional which I find fair.

Regards
  • edited August 2013
    sickseo 
    Thank you very much for your honest review its true we are the only provider who can solve photo captcha with over 65% accuracy soon new hard captcha's ocr's coming out eg: mollom, hotmail and others

Regards
    Kelvin
  • got my ip added today and looking at it, not good as i thought , the correct rate is about 20-25% but it's quite fast (0.5-1s each solving) and much cheaper than decaptcher . since it's the $30 package so only used for tier1 (8 projects, 200 threads) on 1 separated vps. so i have to import them to other vps(3) which have tier2,3 (using CB only) in regularity. quite complex but that's the only way to use the small package with lot of projects and save my bucks. the wondering is how stable it is and anything have to do to improve the rate. thanks for the service.
  • perseous please msg me your email id with us i will look into it it should not be low as 25% or so it must be minimum 50% 
  • @Spamvilla down right now ? if i use the test in SER it says "Unknown Error" again ...
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    It is testing fine for me.
  • Spamvilla - I can't get reply in skype, email, feedback form support for 5 days from you, can you please respond to me? 
  • donaldbeckdonaldbeck Advanced SER Videos -> http://bit.ly/1ySrbwu | Learn SER For Free Step By Step -> http://sertips.com
    It's not down.
  • its down for me
This discussion has been closed.