Skip to content

SEREngines Working?

I still have a subscription. Haven't used in a while.

Anyone still using this? If not, anyone know if it's getting updated again?

Thank you! :)

Comments

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    edited January 2023
    Hello
    SEREngines service has been dead for more than a year if I'm not wrong.
    But the good news is that I have written a C# based service, which is somehow ready, and the API is also added by Sven to the new SER updates.
    It should work faster, and the first version (v 1.0) can support the majority of web 2.0s that need JavaScript.
    This will make SER super powerful and let it does even first-tier (web 2.0s) link-building.
    Sven is now working on integrating the DLLs with SER, and I hope we can release it in a month. I'll notify all members by opening a thread on the forum when it's ready.
  • @AliTab will this service be available for use by regular users? I have engines I want to sell
    cherub said:
    @AliTab will this service be available for use by regular users? I have engines I want to sell
    Hi @cherub
    Users need to subscribe first to be able to use the service. I'll decide about the regular user's usage in the next version.
  • AliTab said:
    Hello
    But the good news is that I have written a C# based service, which is somehow ready, and the API is also added by Sven to the new SER updates.
    It should work faster, and the first version (v 1.0) can support the majority of web 2.0s that need JavaScript.
    This will make SER super powerful and let it does even first-tier (web 2.0s) link-building.
    Sven is now working on integrating the DLLs with SER, and I hope we can release it in a month. I'll notify all members by opening a thread on the forum when it's ready.
    Hi, Do you have any updates?
    Thanked by 1chaiavi
  • I will also be happy to know...
    AliTab said:
    Hello
    Hi, Do you have any updates?
    chaiavi said:
    I will also be happy to know...
    Hello
    Sven has been very busy during the last weeks, and I appreciate him for the time he has put into this project despite having a lot of work to do. I hope he manages to finish integrating the service as soon as possible.
  • @AliTab
    I can't wait to see this in action.
    Can you at least give us a heads up on how many 2.0 platforms we'll see in the first release?
    Also, on the platforms, do the articles last a long time?. I mean, the blog won't be deleted soon for spam?
    @AliTab
    I can't wait to see this in action.
    Can you at least give us a heads up on how many 2.0 platforms we'll see in the first release?
    Also, on the platforms, do the articles last a long time?. I mean, the blog won't be deleted soon for spam?
    Yes, between 15 to 20 engines will be released at the beginning.
    We have to check that in action and in a prolonged time frame , but we're open to any engine suggestions that the GSA community provide
    Thanked by 1rastarr
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Deeeeeeee said:

Still working fine for me.
    Below is a screenshot of my GSA for the past 30 days, showing a total of 5300 SERengines links in the last 30 days.

royalmice said:
    Deeeeeeee said:

Still working fine for me.
    Below is a screenshot of my GSA for the past 30 days, showing a total of 5300 SERengines links in the last 30 days.

Please provide information about the engines that are currently in use. The information you have provided may mislead newcomers into purchasing a service that is not useful.

Here are some topics for reference:

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/28985/garbage-dont-waste-your-money

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/28730/serengines-not-a-great-option-anymore

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/29622/does-anyone-know-serengines-is-still-working-or-not-is-it-recommended-to-buy-it-thanks

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/30295/alternatives-to-serengines
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    AliTab 

The SERengines engines that generated the links were :
    • Diigo
    • Telegra.ph
    • Wikido
    So that's 5300 web 2.0 links I got for the month for $14.95 (Actually half that based on bulk pricing )

Is SEREngines perfect: most definitely NOT, but I will keep using it until someone comes up with a better alternative.

I look forward to your offer and hope it will be reasonably priced. Please reach out to me so we can discuss bulk pricing

royalmice said:
    AliTab 

The SERengines engines that generated the links were :
    • Diigo
    • Telegra.ph
    • Wikido
    So that's 5300 web 2.0 links I got for the month for $14.95 (Actually half that based on bulk pricing )

Is SEREngines perfect: most definitely NOT, but I will keep using it until someone comes up with a better alternative.

I look forward to your offer and hope it will be reasonably priced. Please reach out to me so we can discuss bulk pricing

Then, only three engines are operational nowadays.
    Please contact me upon the release, so we can discuss further.
    Thanked by 1royalmice
  • Any clue or update on the timeframe @AliTab ?

rastarr said:
    Any clue or update on the timeframe @AliTab ?

Not yet @rastarr , But hopefully soon
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I have to admit it is my fault that this is not ready. Recently I am trying to resolve issues with the recent server crash and also having to take care for a lot other things in real life. Hopefully I can get back in office soon as Im currently managing mainly support from home only.
    Sven said:
    I have to admit it is my fault that this is not ready. Recently I am trying to resolve issues with the recent server crash and also having to take care for a lot other things in real life. Hopefully I can get back in office soon as Im currently managing mainly support from home only.
    Thank you Sven <3
    Don't blame yourself. I completely understand that you have a lot on your plate right now, and I want you to know that I am grateful for all the time and effort you have put into this project. I know that you are doing your best to balance everything and I appreciate your dedication and commitment to your work.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited February 2023
    Sven said:

Sven, I hope all is well with you!!!
    We're all real people behind these accounts, and that's what's most important.
    It's great that you are even working on this web 2.0 project.  You already work on so many projects!!
    ...and...you keep all the GSA stuff running smoothly ALL the time...

So, please, take your time and remember we appreciate you!!

Thanked by 2Sven truthealer07