Skip to content

Does anyone know SEREngines is still working or not? Is it recommended to buy it? Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone know if SEREngines is still working or not? Is it recommended to buy it?

Thanks

Comments

• Steer clear of it. Last time I tested it, hardly any sites worked. It seems to have beeen abandoned a long time ago with no updates.

You're better off with tools like rankerx and money robot.
  • kanekane singapore
     :#:# Yes . I already have rankerx. I learned a lot from your other comments on yesterday!  thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttt! 
  • How is Rankerx Working ?
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited February 2022
    It's worth using just to get links from those high DA sites. But for boosting DA you can only use it once per url. I recently invested into a lifetime license, but previous experience when I used to run 10 subscriptions was a pretty bad experience for me. Heavy link loss and about 50% no follow links. However the links that last are pretty powerful in terms of DA and PA.

I've upgraded my content since to article forge/word ai and will be reposting to same accounts. So I'm expecting better results this time round. I used to churn out content with kontent machine which isn't the type of content to be using with this software. The web 2.0 blog sites are real sites with real traffic so are heavily moderated. Also if you don't repost with same accounts, some of the platforms automatically deactivate your account after 30 days of no posts.

It does require a different strategy to maybe what you'd do inside GSA SER.
  • kanekane singapore
    I've been using it for a month and I've noticed that the rankerx links is lost very quickly.

I used GSA only for comment links are better rankerx. I even just made the comment links to the money site , has no T2 T3 (just for testing)

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited February 2022
    I don't know. Seems SEREngines is not really working for me. I have a RankerX license; I haven't looked at it yet, honestly. (I know I need yet another program; GSA Content Generator doesn't work with it, I guess?)

Anyone know how I can quickly get a site list from the program? Or, anyone have a 2022 list for RankerX? Thank you. I want to do hand-posting.
  • It would be good to know the platform list for RankerX, so we can see what we can do about bringing them over to SER too.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited March 2022
    SEREngines has been a complete disappointment for ages. The owner(s) don't seem interested in running it as a proper business. It works, then it breaks for months/years, then they promise that it will be fixed soon, then eventually a year later it gets fixed. Rinse and repeat.

What it really needs is for someone to fork it and run it here. I will put my hat into the ring, if anyone else is interested in doing a SEREngines 2.0 then let me know and we can cooperate.

RankerX is too much work to use with SER , IMO.
    edited March 2022
    cherub said:
    It would be good to know the platform list for RankerX, so we can see what we can do about bringing them over to SER too.

I can compile a list for you.

Those 3 sites would be awesome to get hard coded into GSA web 2.0. They seem to be permanent links that last.

pbase.com is DA86 and PA41 and do follow
    telegra.ph is DA91 PA41 and do follow
    cqms.skku.edu is DA58 PA54 and do dollow - this looks like a cms - "Powered by kimsQ rb"

I'm still testing the other sites. There is a lot of overlap with GSA such as dotnetnuke, buddypress, datalife and bbpress, so those sites should already work.

There are others but are no follow, which won't help with google, but will help with other search engines such as bing/yahoo

DA53 PA36 no follow
    DA52 PA37 no follow
    DA51 PA37 no follow

These links are just from their web 2.0 blog module.

Deeeeeeee said:
    I don't know. Seems SEREngines is not really working for me. I have a RankerX license; I haven't looked at it yet, honestly. (I know I need yet another program; GSA Content Generator doesn't work with it, I guess?)

Anyone know how I can quickly get a site list from the program? Or, anyone have a 2022 list for RankerX? Thank you. I want to do hand-posting.

I can do a single tier blast using all the modules in the software and send you the results.
  • @sickseo I'll take a look at those 3 sometime next week, though I think the .edu one may be one of the Chinese-language platforms already in SER (there are so many I lose track!)
    Thanked by 1sickseo
  • Here's a pbase engine: https://gofile.io/d/88rudR
    I'll take a look at the others later this week.
    @Sven feel free to add this if it meets standards.
    Thanked by 1sickseo
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    wow thanks a lot! :)
  • telegra.ph uses a multipart/form-data content type that I can't seem to replicate via SER's script language
    cqms.skku.edu doesn't seem to have a working signup page that I can find
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can, just use this...
    url=...
    post data=var=content&var2=content << the normal stuff
    encode post data=2 <<< 2 means it should convert it to multipart
    just download=1
  • I think it's just a weird way that telegra.ph has of submitting data @Sven, its like sending some json data and then some normal variables. Take a look and see what I mean
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    sickseo said:
    Deeeeeeee said:

I can do a single tier blast using all the modules in the software and send you the results.
    I would gladly pay a monthly sub for having all these additional high da web 20 sites added to gsa...ie a working serengines which was largely a fail for me as well. I got 9 or so working sites each run