Skip to content

SerEngines Not A Great Option Anymore!!!!!!

ksure15ksure15 India
edited May 2021 in SEREngines
SerEngines is only creating Diigo & Evernote articles and not posting to anything else. You have got a long list of Blogs but nothing gets posted anywhere. You suggested catchall email I tried that it too failed. I tried with multiple gmail that too only creates Diigo & Evernote articles. There is some serious problem with SerEngines. If you say configuration is wrong, I did it as per your tutorial on your website. I have a permanent 2captcha subscription also plus the best proxies (50 Nos). I can manually create everything by spending few hours daily. I feel the $15 I paid you is just wasted on nothing!!!! Sorry to say this James -> your customer service sucks!!!!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Have you talked to James before posting this on a GSA forum? I think you do something wrong here and maybe doesn't use captcha services or something else. I can submit to many of the sites without problems.
  • Hello,
    It's not necessary to say that we submit on 2 sites, I think not.
    I was able to post on many more platforms.
    This said James does not answer almost never or 2 months after.
    I can't wait to see what he says here?
    At one time the service worked well but to date I have given up without conviction.
    I hope that James will get back on track and release a version that works at least 80%.
    Good luck 

• JamesJames SEREngines.com
    @ksure15 Sorry about your recent experience with support. Looking at your emails to support, it looks like originally you were using GSA SER's inbuilt email generator for your SEO campaigns which is why you were suggested to not use them.

Then the last email you are asking how to use catchalls, which at the time (due to having a newborn child) I didn't really have time to support you on the basics of GSA SER/SEO software.
  • Thank you for the reply from james, are you up to date with your service?
  • James said:
    @ksure15 Sorry about your recent experience with support. Looking at your emails to support, it looks like originally you were using GSA SER's inbuilt email generator for your SEO campaigns which is why you were suggested to not use them.

Then the last email you are asking how to use catchalls, which at the time (due to having a newborn child) I didn't really have time to support you on the basics of GSA SER/SEO software.
    Hello James, Can you please explain me Which platforms you are submitting and posting and how many unique domains we can post and get backlinks with your service. I really need to hear it from you.
    Thanks.
  • edited June 2021
    @James can you please give an update if you still supporting serengines or not ?
    I am considering buying a year license but there is only 1 comment that you drop in entire 2021. As you can agree that doesnt look good.
  • Per my experience, Serengines don't work for a long time. Because only a few platform can be posted, James didn't give any update. Actually, my friends in the industry are turned to SEO autopilot and Rankerx for Tier 1 link building.
  • hello @james doesn't answer for a few months now, it's not serious.
    Maybe @sven has some information ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    All I know is that he is really busy in rl and has little time (a good situation/event though)...anyway he should at least have some general statement about the future of serengines. I will try to contact him later this week and get you updated hopefully.