Skip to content

[SERVerifiedLists]Over 2M Targets/Mo➽High PA/DA ➽LOW OBL ➽Contextuals ☑Insane LPM&VPM

Comments

• vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    darylst said:
    How does the coupon work? Do I get the discount as long as I use your service?

Hey! Hello! Thanks for contacting us. It is a recurring discount, and you will be able to receive the discount as long as you continue using the subscription.
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    I wonder what you guys are planning for black friday this year. Thinking of jumping to a long term subscription.  8-) Keep me posted with the latest discounts. 
  • YamiraanYamiraan Manchester
    any discount coupon?
    I wonder what you guys are planning for black friday this year. Thinking of jumping to a long term subscription.  8-) Keep me posted with the latest discounts. 

Hello! Thanks for contacting us. We haven't made any arrangements for Black Friday yet. But we will make sure to post here if we make any plans for Black Friday. Until then, you can use our 10% recurring discount.
    Yamiraan said:
    any discount coupon?

Coupon sent. Enjoy!
  • Hi,I would like to know how to become an affiliate of your service. Please share more information.
    Hi,I would like to know how to become an affiliate of your service. Please share more information.

Thank you for contacting us. You can learn more about our service through our official website. Feel free to open a ticket at our helpdesk if you have any doubts or issues. We make sure to respond within 24 hours.
  • GregjamesGregjames Netherlands
    Hello, I would like to try your list again.can you send me a coupon code?
    Gregjames said:
    Hello, I would like to try your list again.can you send me a coupon code?

Sent. Enjoy and stay safe!
  • CarltonStuder65CarltonStuder65 East Los Angeles, California
    Subbed & waiting for live sync
    Subbed & waiting for live sync

Thank you for choosing us. You will receive your Dropbox access just with in a few hours. Make sure to open a ticket at our helpdesk if you come across with any issues.

Official Website -
    www.serverifiedlists.com
    Helpdesk -
    www.helpdesk.vkp1988.com

• This is a really good gsa links service I'm thinking of becoming a long term user  :)
    This is a really good gsa links service I'm thinking of becoming a long term user  :)

Thank you! The good news is that we just launched our Black Friday Deal as we celebrate our 7th Anniversary! We will PM you further details to your inbox. Stay in touch. There's more great news to come...
  • vkp1988 said:
    This is a really good gsa links service I'm thinking of becoming a long term user  :)

Thank you! The good news is that we just launched our Black Friday Deal as we celebrate our 7th Anniversary! We will PM you further details to your inbox. Stay in touch. There's more great news to come...
    Kindly share the coupon
    vkp1988 said:

Kindly share the coupon

Hi , Just use SERVLBF coupon code at the checkout. It's already live on our website.
  • I was about to purchase your service few weeks ago and I'm happy that I forgot to subscribe. Subscribing with the black friday discount :D
    I was about to purchase your service few weeks ago and I'm happy that I forgot to subscribe. Subscribing with the black friday discount :D

Hi, this would be the best time to purchase your membership with the Black Friday discount. Make sure to use the 'SERVLBF' coupon during the checkout to get 20% lifetime recurring discount.

• Always loved your service and going to subscribe it again with the big discount. Wish me luck with the campaigns!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanked by 1vkp1988
  • I'm interested order your service.

• YamiraanYamiraan Manchester
    bought one, lets see how this work
    I'm interested order your service.

Thanks. We are celebrating our 7th annivrsey and BF. Feel free to grab our service with 20% . Use SERVLBF to get with discount.

Yamiraan said:
    bought one, lets see how this work
    Sure. If you have any issues always open a ticket or contact with one of live agents. They will fix  any issues under 24H.

Best and stay safe guys!

• edited November 2020

Coupon seems to be invalid or expired. kindly share the valid coupon

Update - My mistake I have added the coupon with the space. Order placed.
    danNroycc said:

Coupon seems to be invalid or expired. kindly share the valid coupon

Update - My mistake I have added the coupon with the space. Order placed.
    No worries!

Thank you for choosing us. Make sure to request for Dropbox access when logged in. If you have any issues, always open a ticket or contact one of the live agents. They will fix any issues under 24H.  (except sundays )

Best and stay safe!
  • I just got my monthly subscription renewed. I would like to buy yearly black Friday plan. Can you deduct my renewed monthly subscription ?

BTW this is a great service. I would say one of best gsa link list suppliers in the market.
  • BenzBenz My Laptop
    Hello @vkp1988 I sent you message, waiting for your reply thanks
    Benz said:
    Hello @vkp1988 I sent you message, waiting for your reply thanks

Hi , Replied to your massage.

Best .
    Creed said:
    I just got my monthly subscription renewed. I would like to buy yearly black Friday plan. Can you deduct my renewed monthly subscription ?

BTW this is a great service. I would say one of best gsa link list suppliers in the market.
    Seems you have already upgraded to yearly plan. :) let us know if theres anything. Glad you happy with our service!

• Is the black friday discount still available? Can you please pm it to me?
    thomp5on said:
    Is the black friday discount still available? Can you please pm it to me?
    Hello , the Black Friday coupon is not available now. We can send you the 10% recurring discount coupon instead. Hope it helps.