Skip to content

♛LinksPlug♛-Build Your Unique Gsa Ser Verified List In No Time ♞Faster LpM & VpM ☁ Dropbox Sync

Comments

• hello linksplug! I'm going out of office for a few months and I want to pause the subscription plan for 3 months. I have purchased the yearly subscription and is there any way I can do it?
  • LinksPlugLinksPlug - Build Your Unique Verified Lists In No Time
    hello linksplug! I'm going out of office for a few months and I want to pause the subscription plan for 3 months. I have purchased the yearly subscription and is there any way I can do it?

Hello! Please send us an email to support@linksplug.com one of our reps will help you to get to a flexible solution.
  • coupon please
    goodvibes said:
    coupon please

Hello, our packages are priced at a very good price range and we do not offer any discounts at this moment. You can get started with our monthly package only by $17.99.
  • testing your service & will leave a review later...
    testing your service & will leave a review later...

Sounds good! We are hoping to hear from you soon. Hit us up at support@linksplug.com if you got any questions. Best wishes!

• edited August 2020
    Hi  @LinksPlug ,
    I have purchased your linkplug product, however I have not yet got any Congrats email, Why? Also no product,why?
    Please send me ASAP, email I bought from was reubensingh78@gmail.com and Paypal email was telemarketingbpoleads@gmail.com also sent email to your support email id and you did not reply yet!! Kindly send me my product ASAP.
    PFB the link of screenshot of purchase and email sent to support:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xf03h22j939ym5n/screenshot 2020-08-30 17.57.18.png?dl=0

Please help me out..

Regards,
    Reuben
    edited September 2020
    Hi  @LinksPlug ,
    I have purchased your linkplug product, however I have not yet got any Congrats email, Why? Also no product,why?
    Please send me ASAP, email I bought from was reubensingh78@gmail.com and Paypal email was telemarketingbpoleads@gmail.com also sent email to your support email id and you did not reply yet!! Kindly send me my product ASAP.
    PFB the link of screenshot of purchase and email sent to support:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xf03h22j939ym5n/screenshot 2020-08-30 17.57.18.png?dl=0

Please help me out..

Regards,
    Reuben

Hello! This issue may occur when the payment transaction meets issues during the process. Please send us an email to support@linksplug.com, one of our reps will help you solve the issue. Please note that we do not discuss membership's related issues on sale's platforms.
  • Looking for a set of identified links to build my own targets for a big project coming up. Hope you can provide me the deeds. Drop me a message if you have any discounts available.
  • Just so users know, this service gets you fresh spam emails into your inbox.

I use a dedicated mail for every service I sign up for and received spam to the email I only used for Linksplug.
    robin1337 said:
    Just so users know, this service gets you fresh spam emails into your inbox.

I use a dedicated mail for every service I sign up for and received spam to the email I only used for Linksplug.

Hi, There is no connection between the URLs we provide and the emails you have received. We only provide GSA SER identified URLs (Which you can use on GSA SER to create your verified URL list.). There is no connection between receiving spam emails and creating a unique, verified list with our service.

Ps. As far as we are aware, LinksPlug is the only service that provides GSA SER identified lists in the market. If you come across any issues with our service, you can contact our tech team at support@linksplug.com.

danNroycc said:
    Looking for a set of identified links to build my own targets for a big project coming up. Hope you can provide me the deeds. Drop me a message if you have any discounts available.

Hi, Our identified lists that are being updated 24/7 will be suitable for you to create a unique, verified list according to your project. Our monthly subscription is priced at $17.99, which is a very competitive price for unique identified lists with 24/7 updates. :)
  • LinksPlug said:
    robin1337 said:

Hi, There is no connection between the URLs we provide and the emails you have received. We only provide GSA SER identified URLs (Which you can use on GSA SER to create your verified URL list.). There is no connection between receiving spam emails and creating a unique, verified list with our service.

Ps. As far as we are aware, LinksPlug is the only service that provides GSA SER identified lists in the market. If you come across any issues with our service, you can contact our tech team at support@linksplug.com.

No, the email used to sign up for a Linkplug account to access any lists from you gets spam emails continiously. 
    robin1337 said:
    LinksPlug said:
    robin1337 said:

No, the email used to sign up for a Linkplug account to access any lists from you gets spam emails continiously. 

Hi, All the payments and accounts are processed by JVZoo integration. We don't share any details that belong to our members under any circumstances and ensure the safety of everyone's details. If you still have any doubts about this issue, you can contact our tech team by email. They will help you to change your provided email accordingly. Also, you can do it by logging into your JVZoo account.

• hi linksplug! Is there anyway I can use the same email for the yearly plan? Or should I wait until the month subscription is over to shift to an yearly package?
    hi linksplug! Is there anyway I can use the same email for the yearly plan? Or should I wait until the month subscription is over to shift to an yearly package?

It is possible to shift your membership to another subscription. You can use the same email for that. If you can drop us an email by mentioning your subscription details, our tech support will be able to help you to solve the issue.

Email - support@linksplug.com

• Left an email few minutes ago. Can you check and reply soon?
    Left an email few minutes ago. Can you check and reply soon?
    Hi , We have got few mails and already processed them. So yes your email must be answered :) .IF you have anything please contact us directly with our email. We make sure to response under 12 hours .

Stay safe :)
  • I didn't receive my username and password after purchase.
    alexjer12 said:
    I didn't receive my username and password after purchase.
    Hi , It usually takes just few minutes to receive log in details. We can check and resend you the log in details again if you can drop us an email with your details. (Don't forget to check spam folders as well.)

Email - support@linksplug.com

• Just purchased. How long will it take to get log in details?
    goodvibes said:
    Just purchased. How long will it take to get log in details?

Hi , It usually doesn't take long to receive login details. If you have any issues with the service, let us know via email at support@linksplug.com.

Seems you have gained access. Wishing you best of luck with the projects!
  • I'm back at it guys. Dropped you an email by requesting certain membership details. I'm waiting for a response and to get started.
    I'm back at it guys. Dropped you an email by requesting certain membership details. I'm waiting for a response and to get started.

Hi, We just processed all the emails we received for today. You should have received a response by now. If you have anything, please contact us directly via our email. We make sure to respond under 12 hours.

Stay safe

• Available any black friday coupons?
    Available any black friday coupons?

Hi, we haven't made any plans for Black Friday yet. Stay in touch with us to be the first to know if we make any offers in the future. :)
  • I got the 30 days subscription. I am currently waiting for the db folders.
    I got the 30 days subscription. I am currently waiting for the db folders.

Hi , It usually doesn't take long to receive Dropbox folders. If you have any issues with the service, let us know via email at support@linksplug.com.
  • This service helps you cut off all the scraping just for a few dollars! can recommend it to anyone who's looking for an identified list
    This service helps you cut off all the scraping just for a few dollars! can recommend it to anyone who's looking for an identified list

Hi , We appreciate your valuable review. Best wishes!
This discussion has been closed.