Skip to content

New OnPage SEO Function - Need Feedback

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hint: fixed on next update
    --
    age is in the matrix view as well!? (see screenshot below)

Thanked by 1Kaine
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Yes thank you, I'm getting lost  :)
    I would like to know if you are going to leave the ngrams in the table? there is too much information it is not pleasant to handle. We will also have to work on ergonomics/design
    im working from home...not much time for me to think about big ideas and gui changes...really hard to find a free minute on this. So for now it will stay like that until I can get back to office and concentrate more on this work.

If you come up with a great idea and a scetch/screenshot/mockup that everyone agrees on, I can maybe do it now.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    It is true that I forgot the current context, sorry. We got into the habit of your unfailing availability  :)
    edited April 2020
    If I choose a keyword, I must have 10 sites to compare. If I remove three (for example Youtube) it would be necessary to recover 3 other results on page 2 of Google.
    Popups above the matrix no longer work.
    1. You don't need 10 sites to compare, you can use whatever you want as amount.
    2 What popup you mean?
    1 Like 100 ? how? :)

2 Popup with the name of the site, if I am at the end of the matrix and I want to see which site is associated with a box. I would have to go up and down. It would be more interesting to fly over a box and a popup not showing which site it is.
    1. Just click on Options->Edit sites and paste them there.
    2. Like this one below? Working for me as before.

Thanked by 1Kaine
    Yes it works now can be a problem with me bandwidth with ser running + mstsc, sorry.
    edited April 2020
    Ability to grab ngrams for multiple keywords in same time. For exemple i add bulk keywords and only want check ngrams. After scraping i click on one keyword and something like matrix is opened but only with ngram ^^
    I think you should really separate code analysis, density calculations and ngrams in specific sections. Or maybe use check block for select what we want in the Matrix ?  Selection is do before and saved.
    you can extract ngrams already by ADD->Extract from Website->Search
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    I just figured out how to only display Ngrams, in competitor matrix > option > edit filter > check all (uncheck is not better?) and after confirm > use filter.
  • Hi @Sven
    is it possible to add GTrends inside the App? so we don't have to open new browser tab.
    thanks
    @ekow Im afraid that this is not so easy...the parsing requires javascript that I can not provide.
  • ooo ok
    edited April 2020
    What do you think you can check the things you want in the competition matrix before you start the full comparison? and the ability to save changes that become the default setting.
    The problem is that it should ideally be directly on the main interface to bypass the first test. Anyway, you know that I will support my opinion to separate several searches. It is partly defined for the selection of the filter but not optimally (resource).
    We no longer see the keyword tested in the competitor matrix. it's annoying if you want to open multiple matrices simultaneously.

In this regard, it seems to me that wanting to launch an additional matrix erases the first. You should be able to launch several and have a shortcut like ALT + TAB to juggle between them. The keyword could also be found in the tab once the matrix has been reduced, always with a view to having several matrices.
    I also have a little trouble differentiating (in the column of our site) the color codes. Put aside when there is a number, it remains obscure. What do the green and yellow boxes mean? partial? It might be good to show the information directly in the popups of the column of our site.

I really want it to become a must have, powerful and ergonomic.
    The nominal power must also limit unnecessary actions such as sorting before action, but also and I do not know if it is already included, use proxies only for search engines (or be able to choose it or not to compare a website). I have the impression that it has a slowness which can be eliminated.
    Repetitive actions to obtain results that can also be shortened. My objective in addition to obtaining the synthesis of the requests is to arrive quickly and in a pleasant way with the result.

Here are some points I could raise while using it tonight.
    - keyword is displayed in the matrix-form on next update
    - opening many matrix views is something i consider but can not promise
    - legend of the different colors will be in popup or at bottom for next updates
    - proxies: ext update lets you define to use proxies for se/other

Also please explain what you mean with "unnecessary actions" in detail. Please give exact "clicks needed" to get to your goal.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited April 2020
    1 Thank you (do not hesitate on the size, look like the screen) maybe for keyword competition too ?
    2 This will force you to dissociate the paths but if it adapted (I don't like this word) it will be better for developing the multitasking side. I think that sooner or later each user will want to open two or more tabs to compare the common points between two close queries and eliminate duplicates, there is something to anticipate on this subject.
    3 Thank you
    4 Thank you the general performances will be improved and less proxies to predict.

Regarding actions not necessary I refer to the number of clicks to get the results. I think that all actions / processes must be separated to be able to be selected for grouped or not by preference. Parallelized, non-successive way in order to be able to add and delete at will, both the code and the actions.
    There are sequences which force user and machine actions, for example to necessarily go through the keyword competition to reach the matrix. This should be voluntary. Everything you can do with the software should be achieved in 1 or 2 clicks from the main interface. Of course, this must be configured by the user, but once it saved all will be quickly accessible everytime.
    It is better to immediately code it this way because this software is going to be brought to undergo a lot of modification, the keywords are are a vital part of SEO and the more there will be users the more interesting ideas you will have to add like for SER. If the code and the actions are well dissociated, parallelized, the addition of functionalities will be fast, for sequencing it will be necessary to adapt and the performances will be less.
    Stay in the simple (but powerful) immediately, it's software that must remain accessible by everyone.
    Latest update will have an option to define what to do on a keyword double click. That should limit the amount clicks.

Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited April 2020
    It would be practical to have the possibility of choosing the number of sites to compare, for example as soon as I click for the first time on the keyword, x pages of results or X results. It only remains to uncheck those who do not interest us directly from the matriX. Do not forget that the power of the compared sites also counts. Some very high quality content can be found on page 2 especially if there are a lot of videos on page1
    Product customization, identity

Will the software also take into account major search engines like Bing and Yandex for example?

If I restart the software, the preferences in "choose items to filter" are reseted.
    I think you reversed full and quick in the GUI.
    Full/Quick checkbox=1click.
    - more search results: Yes something I can easily add
    - other search engines: you can already configure this. on the quick compare you can choose the search engines and its parameters, it will be used for anything else by default...I will make it configurable on the full-form as well
    - filter: fixed in next update
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    Yes, here is something very simple for the engines, I imagine that nobody will try to rank on Duckduckgo for example.
    I think with Google, Bing and Yandex you will cover 90% of the needs. There is no need for options just a simple selection.
    edited April 2020
    When loading the matrix we are at the bottom for the first interaction, would it be possible to make us go up automatically? Or better stay focused at the top and the loading continues off screen.
    edited April 2020
    Would it be possible to find groups like this:
    The best keyword research software

This sentence could contain several ngrams and help to avoid density problems, for exemple "The best keyword research" or "keyword research software"
    In this case I would do two searches in the text without knowing that this possibility is available.

Another thing which could be useful, being able to erase the cache of our site (and refresh) from the matrix in order to remain on the workspace in order to see where we are after several editions.

It would surely be interesting to see all the internal mesh anchors pointing to one page ... a test that is done apart from the others in order to understand the SEO orientation of this page (and surely full of things invisible to a normal reader).
    > When loading the matrix we are at the bottom for the first interaction, would it be possible to make us go up automatically? Or better stay focused at the top and the loading continues off screen.

It's jumping there where you have been last

> removre cache

will add that

> multi research for keyword parts

will add that

I don't understand your last sentence (internal mesh anchors...).

Thanked by 1Kaine
    Sven said:
    > When loading the matrix we are at the bottom for the first interaction, would it be possible to make us go up automatically? Or better stay focused at the top and the loading continues off screen.

It's jumping there where you have been last

> removre cache

will add that

> multi research for keyword parts

will add that

When I add a keyword for the first time and launch the matrix, I find myself at the very bottom.

All the internal anchors that point to the competitor's page that I am comparing. This means that you have to crawl the site, it would be an action which would take time but which could be carried out by clicking on the column of a competitor to request the search.

Well it would be a bit hard doing this "internal links pointing to the competitor result" test. I also don't know where to start...from root? from all links on that site...it really would take ages for some sites and I don't think this is something giving you useful results.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited April 2020
    What do you think of extracting the ngrams from the search results? This could help (but not only for that) those who want to make ads like Adwords, work on meta title .... (do not group the results with the other internal ngrams of the sites).

Keyword research tool:

edited April 2020
    Bulk seo score checker
    Calculate the seo score of a list of pages (imported) for a query.
    The result would be like this, I click on to launch the test, enter the keyword and the urls of the pages to be tested, start:
    page1 98%
    page2 95%
    page3 90% ...
    Only the score (no other test), the uses would be multiple, restore an old domain that is no longer indexed, check the potential of non-indexed pages ect ...
    One step before starting a new site and launching a new campaign.