Skip to content

New OnPage SEO Function - Need Feedback

Comments

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Maybe display our url in the header of the matrix.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    next update will have some of this added
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited April 2020
    I saw a video from Matthew today about the importance of Exif meta data for SEO.
    It inspired me to add a new option for the ranking compare called Perform "Jpeg ExIf Test".
    Available in v1.50
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited April 2020
    We should be able to enter our URL before launching the matriX competitor, otherwise it will wait for:
    loading > then minimize the window > copy > option > configure sites > re-loading.
    Like:

Click compare > enter the URL >load MatriX
    3xfaster

but you enter your site only once...each time you perform this check again, it's using the previously entered URL.
    Currently I use it 1 time, page after page ^^
    @Kaine latest update will check to "internal referring links" + has a lot more ranking factors included. A lot more will come and I will increase price for the product afterwards.
    I think it's was to under priced if I compare it with "competitors".
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    I can't wait to test it.
    You have a best seller and it will still take a lot of value, I'm not even talking about all the innovations that it will contain in the long term. Increasing the price seems appropriate and fair.
    edited April 2020
    I launch the update and it makes me think of a very interesting option: recover the analytics code to compare it.
    This option will please I think.

It is also possible to make an MD5 hash of the pages in order to check if they have been modified between 2 visits (Is this page updated? does anyone work are they referenced here? strategy on page running?). This last option will particularly be able to use the update "internal referring links" ...
    Readers will have to understand that we are not limited as it can be by an analysis site, here we use our machines, our resources ... at will.
    edited April 2020
    Popup with anchor for "internal reference links" (normally dofollow but perhaps not for scultping)
    edited April 2020
    Is there a way to scrape additional pages? site x page or x result? (configure site). I feel like I have to do it by hand to add more.
    I find it more and more interesting and powerful. We really feel that this is going to be an extraordinary tool, that said I invite you to go much further, each line of code that you add to improve it increases its value and will attract more and more customers ... but exponentially.
    Adding the crawler for internal links might seem disproportionate, but now that it's there, there is almost no limit to doing amazing things. I do not believe that any other software in the same category offers this kind of function, or else they are diverted functions.
    All this to tell you that you are going in the right direction, you are starting to become competitive against large and recognized sites that cost an arm, and here too, I think you are the first software developer to do that.
    I do not know if in the long term the power of links will count as much in the future, on the other hand semantics and artificial intelligence will be more and more present.

This is how I see multiple matrices in ALT+TAB mode:

>Popup with anchor for "internal reference links" (normally dofollow but perhaps not for scultping)

added for next update
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    In today's update I have added all relevant ranking factors from the article:

Of course I had to leave out some that simply can't be recognize from just the URL and it's html source (at least I don't know how yet).
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    It promises to be a big update, I will read the article overnight and see how it works
  • z3rz3r
    edited April 2020
    - How can we edit/remove the keyword competition column? Didn't find the option anywhere http://prntscr.com/s7wlo9
    - Any option to write our country and choose in the list instead of scrolling? http://prntscr.com/s7wlf5
    - I have tested a keyword in a tier 1 country and it's giving me 100% sure (super hard?) and I'm pretty sure it's easy/medium-hard or it's backward the %?
    - How can we edit/remove the keyword competition column? Didn't find the option anywhere http://prntscr.com/s7wlo9

What you have here is the quick-view not holding the in-deep details. However, you can edit that in options and define what you want (api keys for the services)

- Any option to write our country and choose in the list instead of scrolling? http://prntscr.com/s7wlf5

typing the first letter should get you there no?

- I have tested a keyword in a tier 1 country and it's giving me 100% sure (super hard?) and I'm pretty sure it's easy/medium-hard or it's backward the %?

100% means that it's easy to rule.
    Thanked by 1z3r
    It really should be able to automatically scrap more than 10 results to compare. Add them one by one by hand is not great.
    on my to do list...just didn't had time for this lately.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
  • z3rz3r
    edited May 2020
    I've probably missed the option but how can we add two or more keywords?
    About the SEO score, i think all the tools are showing 0 easy - 100 impossible with the gsa score reversed I'll need to double-check every time  :'(
    In tools there are option to calculate search volume, calculate search volume + SEO score, is possible to have a option only for SEO score?
    How come the top 10 are different here 
    http://prntscr.com/scsdid 
    http://prntscr.com/scsdqd
    edited May 2020
    Sometimes he tells me that a keyword is not present while I see it. I thought it was a dot or comma was pasted but not always. Maybe it's related to text encoding or platforms that add code between words?
    @Kaine latest update lets you choose how many results to parse. You might have to right click on project to define default settings.
    --
    @z3r I have added a hint on the header in latest update + colored the values for better recognition.
    Thanked by 2Kaine z3r
    edited May 2020
    I like the new display of the seo score in green  :)
    In this regard it would be possible to have a button to bulk check all keywords score? maybe add a message when Google blocks the IP. This gives two possibilities, total or partial check (to complete).
    I don't know if it's because of the multiple updates, but I have some keywords that don't have a score displayed:

I also like the GUI that you put on Website Contact and Captcha Breaker (bomber in some places). It gives volume.

edited May 2020
    GUI: What in detail you like here or what you don't like on Keyword Research? The color fading? Thats no problem, you have it on next update.
    ---
    You have a function to check everything under tools-> Calculate Search Volume + SEO-Score. That Search Volume is just an extra that comes with the query automatically.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    Yes the color fading is nice, thank  :)
  • Sven said:
    GUI: What in detail you like here or what you don't like on Keyword Research? The color fading? Thats no problem, you have it on next update.
    ---
    You have a function to check everything under tools-> Calculate Search Volume + SEO-Score. That Search Volume is just an extra that comes with the query automatically.
    Does the search volume slow the query? if yes can we have a separate option for bulk seo-score?
    I don't know if you have implemented analytics identifier comparison, but I thought that analyzing https certificates could be a good option. Always with the aim of tracking down a competitor.
    I think if an analytics or https occurrence is found between two sites, a color could be used.
    @z3r No slowdown on that.
    --
    @Kaine Good idea, giving details on the cert is something I can add.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited May 2020
    Thank you for this new function (PDF export) by cons I can not find it ^^

Edit: I just found: Save > Report (your site only)
    yes, it's a work in progress thing. It will of course look way better once really finished. I was lucky getting PDF creation done at this point.
    edited May 2020
    But it's a good idea for SEO agencies who want to share documents with their clients.