Skip to content

Gsa list provider

Hello, im looking good list provider with many unique domains and real verified list. Can anybody recommend someone?

Comments

• purehustlepurehustle GoliathSER.com - Verified Lists, Private Proxies, Catch-all Emails
    edited September 2017
    Hey @gabriel88r

I offer this type of service and would be happy to get you hooked up here. I'll shoot you a PM with a discount code if you want to try out my lists.

additionally, there are a few other awesome list providers including SERocket and 1LinkList. of course there are many others but these 2 were on the top of my head.
  • @purehustle

LOL Guess you are just promoting (SPAM) the same comment everywhere. 

1. I never tried your service and stay away from your service. You know why?

You are posting the same comment everywhere which makes me to think you are not legit in what you do.

2. You have suggested SErocket and 1linklink (1linklist even not existed at the moment - you can see their BST last post where i ask for a refund plus serocket also selling the same list for ages. Everyone knows that. So you suggesting most dirt list sellers in the market.

Due to above reasons, i stay away from sellers like you. 

gabriel88r - Don't believe my word. Just read visit 1linklist above guy suggested and you will see the service even not existed and their BST closed on forums including black hat world . Same goes with serocket if you read comments or just try for their service one month and you will understand. 

I would suggest you to go with rest of other sellers like looplines , serverifiedlists, grindlists etc. Almost all sellers are good and legit. 

• @Maxhosting

Thank u very much :)