Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• Hmm restarted GSA SER and force reinstalled serengines, and its actualy posting pretty good now...odd.

Crossing fingers and hope it holds :D 
  • I take it all back LOL 

Made 4 web2.0 and then went silent for the rest of the night, and as a kick in the nuts it also ate up 
    20 usd worth of captchas with zero return. 

I am def not continuing with my subscription for serengines, its gone to shit and there is no official info from the developer if these issues are worked on or if there is ETA. 

Might return to it when they get their service functional, kinda bummed out about wasting 20 000 captches down the drain for nothing. 
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @servercookie - You burnt through all those captchas because you have all the old SERengines selected. You were supposed to only use the SEREngines Beta category since the old ones don't use the new submission engine and have a lot of problems. 
  • @s4ntos thanks for the feedback from James. You're right, not what I was hoping for. Fixing the headless.exe issue may be important, but no communication/updates is a bigger issue for him imo. I think the community would wait patiently if there was more transparency. And if there was a timeline for new platforms that would be a boost to moral. Even if it is a broad timeline, i.e. 2 new platforms by mid-March. At least then we have something to track. Saying lots of hard work is going on....well I work 70 hours per week myself...I get it, but from a customer's perspective that is not an appropriate answer. I think James has a great start to something big, and I weigh that against the fact it is still a beta. But compare this communication to Sven's communication on his content scraper software thread. Sven is directly communicating with those of us testing for him, and doing so many times per day, and making daily updates to the software. It is no surprise there is a lot more customer engagement in that thread...

Also, have a question for you. You are using sere daily on your side, right? I think we are both using the same proxy provider. How is your personal results on your side? Have they maintained the high level of verifieds or has it fallen off a bit? On my side, I am down to only one or two platforms that work, and only for one or two verifieds per hour. Way off. I can't sort it out. I tried a fresh project, fresh proxies, and manual captcha this morning for an hour and had zero results.

I am a big fan of this software, but it has to be fixed.
    edited March 2017
    @viking - I completely understand and agree with you. The whole reason I got involved and opened this beta thread for James was because I badly want this project to be successful. Creating web 2.0's in SER that actually work is something I've always wanted. 

The whole idea is I would open this thread for James to get people testing out SERE 2 and get feedback on bugs and what's needed, but the dreaded headless error has really put a delay on all the plans. I wouldn't have started this thread until after that error was fixed if I would have known it was going to take so long. 

I know people would prefer James to be commenting in this thread, but I don't think he would be able to say much more than I've already said and all of my responses regarding technical stuff and timelines come directly from him.  I know he said from the beginning he preferred if I handled this thread so he can focus on development 100%. Also, if anyone wants to talk to him directly and ask him questions they can open a support ticket on the website or shoot an email.

Now regarding the links. I'm still getting a lot of verified web 2.0's with SERE 2 so I'll post a backup of the project I just created a few hours ago so you can see the exact settings I've used. 

I started the project at 10:10 a.m. and stopped it at 11:44 a.m. and have around 85 verified links so far. I didn't get any links from lycos because I'm using mail.ru and apparently they don't accept that email provider.

Download the backup here: https://file.io/RlDLwi

Other details about the project: 

• Thread count = 20
    • HTML timeout = 140
    • Use proxies enabled
    • The only thing I have selected in the proxy section is to use proxies for submission (private) - everything else in the proxy section is unchecked
    • 2captcha.com solves all the captchas
    • I have a combination of Storm Proxies as well as 20 shared blazing seo proxies. I got a good deal on the  blazing seo shared proxies so I just threw them in with the storm proxies and it seems to work well.
    • mail.ru emails used

If there's any other questions or things I missed, just ask. You can import that project backup and see the verified links and settings I've used and can also confirm the project was made a few hours ago. 

Here's the same project after I let it keep running. It's up to 150 verified URLS now: https://file.io/rIS17C

• @s4nt0s

Ahh i see, i will try again.

This time with just the Tier 1 selected only, and only using the serengine beta ones :)

Lets see how it  works then, ill report back  asap
  • s4nt0s 

Link does not work m8, i am eager to see what your settings are, i have these settings and failing miserably. 

Proxies: 20 brand new dedicated proxies from buyproxies.org 
          Used to submit only 

Threads: 70
    HTML timeout: 180 sec

Other then that i have selected english search engines(129), and also tried having selected none.

Platform errors: 

Onesmablog.com = 03:23:07: [-] 176/219 registration failed ([name=\"about_me\"] couldn't be found) - http://onesmablog.com/my-profile

ampedpages.com = 03:23:33: [-] 177/219 SerEngines: failed with [name=\"about_me\"] couldn't be found - http://ampedpages.com/my-profile

iamsport.org = 03:22:32: [-] 177/223 SerEngines: failed with Timeout occurred while waiting for command to finish - http://www.iamsport.org/pg/pages/view/31579166/

I am letting it run for a few hours and see how well it does this time 

Fingers crossed 

• Well, i am putting the beta platforms on ice for now. 

I have pretty good success with just using the GSA SER web 2.0 and the regular serengines web 2.0. The beta ones are not working that well for me at the moment. Even when just selecting the beta engines and nothing else. 

Anyways, getting a decent amount of verified links from the GSA web 2.0 and the Serengines web 2.0, so ill stick with that works. Beta is after all just beta :)

Thanks @s4nt0s
  • servercookieservercookie Norway
    edited March 2017
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=of4kns&s=9#.WLrHSvkrIuU

Much better, now with only gsa ser web 2.0 and serengines web 2.0 (but not beta ones)
  • @S4nt0s thanks for that! You and I are on the same page. Hopefully James can sort out whatever the issue is in a quick timeframe. This really has potential to be a great tool. But the only selling point for it is a diverse number of platforms. Look at FCS which I used in the past when Dan still owned it. It created lots of great links for me. But it required nonstop tweaking of the engine. I am afraid that if the headless.exe issue is taking so long, then maintaining 50+ platforms might be beyond current capacity?  Thank you for your settings. The fact that you are getting verifieds right now is awesome. Clearly then, I need to study your settings relative to mine and see what I am doing wrong on my end. Will report back.

@Metster you and I share a passion for wanting this software to work, that is for sure. I temper my frustration by remembering this is still a beta software. Ob's if it was a full release, there would be a near 100% cancellation rate, but since it is still in development that shouldn't be the case. My thing is I cannot use it for my main seo because it is too much of a footprint. I can't create links on one or two platforms and think that I won't get slammed by G straight-away. If I could replicate S4nt0s success right now, and have 8+ platforms active then maybe I can use it lightly. Are you having any success on your end? I seem to be having a proxy issue. I use fresh sets from BuyProxies, Storm Proxy with zero luck. Not sure if another provider would make a difference right now. The odd thing is that the same proxies absolutely crank results on SER with no problems.
    edited March 2017
    @everyone - I'll relay all the messages to James

@viking - Ya I'm not sure why you're having the proxy issue :( I guess your proxy settings are the same as mine posted above? If you try duplicating my project and using the same settings as I did, what kind of results do you end up with?

@servercookie - Sorry about that, not sure why they deleted the file on both links. Here's a new link to the project backup: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4V5884rDHV1dU5UWWRDczk5Wk0/view?usp=sharing
  • @S4nt0s

Thanks m8
  • Here's my SERE results from dec to now.
    http://puu.sh/uuZJY/4083fe977e.png

I say engines have more priority than the headless, in all of this time working on that bug around 20 engines could of been added or more.
    It's down to users settings why it happens either more often or not.

Never happens for me,
    run SERE on it's own separately
    Use the same threads as the amount of proxies you have.
    I use catchalls mixed with mail.ru.
    Never run it with SER projects or silly amounts of threads.

We need more engines, its been months now and even I am losing faith with it. Which I didn't think would ever happen cause it seems like it has awesome potential and I love it.

All this time with no fix, can you even fix it? @James
  • @S4nt0s odd. I can't get to your posted project. Keep getting this error message: {"success":false,"error":404,"message":"Not Found"}

Any other way to get it?

Thx
  • holdem1223holdem1223 United States
    Hi, I'm not an active member on this blog but I follow it on a daily basis. I have also been using SER for many years now and actively use SerEngines (including beta from the beginning). 

Really quick on my experience: 

I haven't ever experienced the headless error. I personally feel it has to do with how it is set up in SER. As I said, I have never had any issues with it (but I also keep my settings REALLY basic). 

I for one would greatly benefit from more engines over headless error.

Either way, I appreciate what you guys do and am thankful for it. Keep up the good work!
    edited March 2017
    @viking - I posted the new link in my last post. Here it is to download the project: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4V5884rDHV1dU5UWWRDczk5Wk0/view?usp=sharing
  • @s4nt0s thanks for that. I was able to open up the file to have a peek. I set up a test project to replicate your exact settings. I have 10 dedicated proxies from buyproxies. they work on ser at 100% and are able to open wordpress accounts in SER.

So, my results on SERE after about 2 hours...two myblog.de accounts. 100% failure on other platforms. Consistently I am getting 'failed with proxy' error message. Which I know cannot be the case. No way. 

Next, I forced reinstall option. Nothing. Not one post. 

Finally I went back to my previous projects that were cranking at one time and re-activated them. Same thing. All proxy issues.

I then did a final control run on SER to create WP accounts. Worked with no problem. No proxy issue. 

At least from my side, as I have been saying, something is off with the service that has nothing to do with headless.exe issue.

Hope James can fix it soon.
    @viking - Would you be interested in giving it a go with my proxies and email accounts just to see if that changes anything? That way we can narrow it down to see if it really is a proxy issue or what's going on. Also, if you're running on a VPS, I can login and take a look.
  • @s4nt0s yeah sure. do you want to pm me the proxy deets? i am running on a laptop so now vps. i will set up a new project with your proxies and see what happens.
    @viking - PM sent :)
  • @s4nt0s just pm'd results. you can share whatever you find useful for the thread. basically same issue even with your proxies and emails. weird.
  • Ok good idea guys @s4nt0s & @viking
    Looking forward to results!
  • It's unreal how happy I'd be right now if more engines were added.

If your a person who gets the headless error. This is BETA so post your settings/setup and try find a pattern of causation.

We all need to chip in our ideas, results, success, fails and help this become a lot better. Rather than finding a needle in a haystack.
  • @s4nt0s wow, looks like engagement dropped off big time on this thread. Just checking in, and updates from James on anything? Would love to have a target list of new platforms with estimated dates. Thanks!
    @viking - lol last post in this thread was 2 days ago.  Around March 6th James told me that the developers estimated around 3 days to fix the last bug for the new release. We're about to come up on that 3 days so really hoping this next update fixes the issues so he can churn out engines. 
  • @s4nt0s awesome. fingers crossed it is all sorted tomorrow then. Thank you!
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    @s4nt0s nice. Thanks for the update
  • Yeah I already mentioned this in some way.

Read my other comment, but applying to everyone who get's the error.
This discussion has been closed.