Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• @s4nt0s Hi dude, how can i login to serengines.com to beta subscription i'm always having a problem with this?
  • It was few comments behind
    Here it is again

You can right click on a made project and go to modify project > export account data. When you're ready to import account data you can right click on a project > import > account data
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @kajzer - Do you have your login/password? You should be able to use that to login. You might need to reset your password if you don't remember. If you can't login, let me know the email you signed up with and I'll let James know. 
    @amoya - Not sure what you're asking?
  • s4nt0s no i did not lose it, it just didn't notice me that my subscription is expired cause of that it now deleted my account so that was the problem, James is a bit inaccurate with subscriptions, suppose due to big amount of work with SERE 2.0 but we'll solve it , thanks anyway ;)
    @kajzer - Ok, sorry about that. 

@Metster - A captcha has changed on amped and onesmablog. James said those are going to be disabled for now with more engines coming. Edublogos he is testing now to see if there is an issue. 
    edited February 2017
    @Metster - Edublogs seems to be running fine on my end. Ran this test:

Can you run that project in debug mode and save the HTML page for the (#title couldn't be found line)? 

As for command line vs manual update, we don't handle the update of the DLL plugin, if SER detects a new version it is installed through SER.

DLL updates are handled when pressing START with SER. Engine updates are the same as SEREngines v1

As for your example, the one for 2/2/1017 must be when you first installed it or something? As we haven't pushed a DLL update in over a week.

• @s4nt0s today I started getting 'No targets to post to' messages on my serengines projects. What could cause this?
    @viking - Is scheduled posting setup? That message would mean SER has done all the jobs the project was configured for in scheduled posting.
  • @s4nt0s yes it is. Let me play around with those settings. Quick question, the limitation for that message is from the 'Maximum accounts per site' setting, right? So in theory, if I set it to 1,000,000, it would keep running until it creates 1,000,000 accounts on the targeted platform? Thanks for your help!
    @viking - In theory that is what it should do, but if you don't have enough emails for the set number of accounts, it willl just burn through captchas.
  • @s4nt0s thanks. since I am using a catchall that shouldn't be an issue. I will focus in on the scheduled posting area. Thanks very much. 

b-t-w I got the edu issue fixed finally. Nice to add them to my profile!
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    How to set my web 2.0 strategy?
    In web 2.0 engines only limited websites are available, once created engine I never want to create duplicate. If I purchase serengine web 2.0 in a single shot I' m creating all web 2.0 articles, should I regularly build back links? Are should I subscribe every month?
    @viking - You want to make sure the web 2.0 you're using accepts catchalls or you could also burn through captchas.

@vmart - I'm not sure what you're asking? 

@Metster - James mentioned he was talking to you via email, you might want to run this by him there. 
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    s4nt0s
    I asked about web 2.0 link uniqueness?
    For eg: I have generated web 2.0 link named www.keyword1.wordpress.com It should be reflected as wordpress.com in my webmaster, I'm create like that www.keyoword2.wordpress.com In my webmaster it will be reflecting me that webmaster will reflect that 2 links pointed in wordpress.com will my link uniquness will spoil coz of this.
    @Vmart - That is completely up to you. You can either build a set of web 2.0's per domain, let them age, post content to them or you can build multiple web 2.0's on the same domain. If you're worried about it, then just build one set of web 2.0's to post to. 

Best thing is to test both methods. 
  • Is the beta same as normal purchase of the serengines with same IP?
    @DexterLab - The beta is just included with the purchase of SERengines v1. 
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Any update on a fix for the  headless.exe crash
  • Any updates on new engines? Everything seemed to be picking up now nothing at all update wise. Sooner the better for more engines.

• alexzetoalexzeto Philadelphia,PA
    Santos, I just burned $25 of 2captchas..... Is that a way to tell SEREngines to stop the project completely after an specific amount of verified links ?

I've already used the GSASER Option to stop after 3 or 4 verified per day, but it looks like the SEREngines didn't stopped :(
    @royalmice - He said they'r rewriting the way headless communicates with SER. Hopefully this finally solves the crash.

@Anth20 - He's working on 2 new engines right now. I think one will be a nice surprise for people :)

@alexzeto - How many accounts did you set it to make in scheduled posting options? You want to make sure you have enough emails to match the amount of accounts set there or it can cause problems. 

Myblog.de has been down so make sure you disable that engine. 
  • @s4nt0s that's great, looking forward to it :)

Is there a specific target James has for the amount of engines he wants to have? Or is it indefinite and just ongoing
    @Anth20 - There is no set number or limit of engines to be added. :)
  • Myblog.de has been down a few days, not sure what's going on with it
  • Also iamsport register is supposedly closed :/
  • edited February 2017
    I have still problem with SERengines. It come out that the Serengines stoped working.
    BTW I found out that I have lot of submissions but no verified links at all.
    I saw also in ahrefs.com that i loosing backlinks but no new one there.

Can somebody help please?

@Anth20 - Iamsport should be back up now. 

@haris3 - Yes, that is the crash mentioned in this thread, but you should still be getting links. I see you have your SERengines combined with a lot of your other engines in a single project. I would suggest only checking the SER Engines beta category at the top and running that in a single project without other engines selected. 

Also, are you only using CB or do you have a fallback captcha service setup? CB alone isn't going to work well with these SERengines sites. You should also have good proxies and emails. 
  • Just noticed something, not a biggie I don't think.
    A new project had 1 ver.
    Just got back to check, now it's 0.
    So I looked in the sidebar to find it's verified link and it still exists and the link is there, so somehow it thought this was removed or deleted?
  • @anth20 same here. happened on a few projects this morning. But it wasn't just missing links, the entire project was empty, except for my articles. all settings were empty.
  • @viking Lately do yours seem like they are REALLY slow at producing links?

Are you successful with onesmablog & ampedpages? Aint seemed to have any ver from them at all apart from eating captcha credits.
This discussion has been closed.