Skip to content

I burned my site by blasting 2.3 million links directly to money site a week ago. The results r here

Comments

• DoonDoon Netherlands
    I did shared them.. for 10 minutes, and you were too late.. better luck next time

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited April 2016
    Sounds like you're just looking for some attention. Can @Sven close this thread?
  • DoonDoon Netherlands
    Bro, find your own methods.. I wasn't screaming for attention, and if Sven closes this thread just because your a cry baby who personally sends me messages how I scraped my 2.3 million links, and I generously and seriously reply with Scrapebox, where you reply this retarded img  : 

than I dont understand your intentions here.. 

I said I wont share it because I got warned not to do it since everyone will be using it, besides that, the answer is simple and if you use GSA for a longer time you will find it out yourself eventually.

Not only that, requesting to close this thread is somewhat stupid too, I said I will personally keep everyone updated with the ranks and stats of my sites, will they get a penalty, will they survive, for how long, etc.. 
    I'll post everything except my methods... 

U got over 2.3k karma on this forum and asking me for methods and thinking im sarcastic when replying to your personal message how i scraped my url's ?
    What have you been doing all these years... Probably asking Sven to close threads if you dont get what you want... which is the icing on the cake
  • DoonDoon Netherlands
    I said I was superman and negative comments bounce of my chest couple comments before, but people like you are my cryptonite. 
  • Here's the thing @Doon

We see guys like you all the time on here. They come on this forum brand new, start talking themselves up as some high touted GSA SER professional throwing out facts about their methods and how they are killing it, whatever. And then like a month later they get bored because nothing worked and then they leave to go try the same shit on BHW - which often enough works because so many people there are honestly pretty silly. 

There are a lot of examples of this. But the one I can think of most recently is this guy who came on here claiming some really similar claim, and then he claimed to be some amazing captcha developer. No we never see him. HIs name was Mashafeeq I think he was from Kirachi. 

Here's the thread- sound similar to you?

• I should specify- nowhere did you claim to be an expert or professional or that it would even work**.
  • This thread just screams Dunning-Kruger. Might actually have to do a case report and rename the effect to Dooning-Kruger®. 

edited April 2016
    @rogerke that's brilliant :D

@doon my reply still is relevant, I'm even more confused now. Haha
  • Keep us updated @Doon dude, TBH 2.3ml links depending on your niche, might look like a viral bomb to G and it might rank like a mo-fo - it might not, of course, if the niche is gardening trowels. That's not gonna go viral. Sometimes, some niches and some TLDs (country-specific) domains just don't get the same algorithmic treatment as .com, .co.uk, .com.au etc

What type of links have you built? As for a forced viral-effect to happen then: Blog comments are more than likely, articles err nope, guest books nope, forum profiles nope, blogs yeah to a degree. 

I'm going against the grain. I want to see this work. I'm not going to say, you're definitely never going to rank with this, it could be in a serious dance/algorithmic shuffle. Stick with it, show some screenshots of Ahrefs/SEMrush/Majestic/Moz if you can, and traffic reports, that would be cool.

• "google is somehow really really slow. it's not in this message but my others.. when ahrefs finds 17k links, google finds only 50.. 

currently google found 580 links..."

Srsly?

You think Ahrefs has found more links than Google?

...Just sayin'
  • btw @Doon someone sent me your domain and I checked Ahrefs. 32k nofollow links, 44k links in total from 4k domains. 

• @JudderMan

Wait- those are the stats his site had?
  • Apparently so, @BigGulpsHuhWelp

I'll have a proper look at the site/data later, busy at the moment.
  • I've been doing something similar to what this guy is doing and having great results on low comp keywords. My blogs are still ranked on page 1 for more than 6 months
  • Google found more links than ahrefs, you see only few links showed in Webmaster tools because Google only shows indexed links.
    The thing is Doon claimed his KWs are high comp but if the PM I received is true then that's not the case... lol.
  • Looks like theyre about as low comp as possible
  • sagesage In Front Of My Computer
    @JudderMan would you pm me his domain too? I want to learn what is going on here. Thanks.
  • DoonDoon Netherlands
    I seriously don't know how to respond to some comments hahaha :) maybe I should ignore it ? but I can't I just have to point it out again, even though there will be 5 new comments coming back the next time and we will play all day long messaging each other with retarded psychological terms or previous attention whores on this forum. 

So first of all, couple weeks ago I allmost cried because I thought i burned my site, i came here to seek help and comfort from others that i shouldnt worry about it and it will be all fine..

than couple days later my rankings went up, and i wanted to share it here. and that i keep u guys updated what happens with the site.

And than it escalated quickly by some people who joined the comment section.. sort off, claiming me to be the SEO Professor hahaha 

Funny, from crying for traffic dropped to cheering about results I am the SEO guru now... 

and I dont think you got the sites, as I didnt shared them with anyone here
  • edited April 2016
    @Doon - *link removed by moderator*

It was really easy finding your website. Next time when you post ahrefs stats hide your ahrefs rank, because all sites that are below 1.000.000 ahrefs rank can be easily found. Which I did, and to make my job even easier you mentioned it's in vacation rentals niche.. So yeah..
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Outing his site like that was a bit harsh, Lol.
  • @Tim89 He asked for it. 
  • We all know what site it is now anyways.
  • DoonDoon Netherlands
    So... now that you all know... 

any tips for improvement ? :D
  • DoonDoon Netherlands
    I heard someone saying a lot of no-follows.. 

I got surprised by this too, but I know what happened.

in GSA stats there is almost at all time 90% dofollow 10% nofollow, but I figured out the lpm was way higher than the vpm and I think the ones that didnt went trough verification yet were all nofollows, since GSA only shows the verifies stats on the right side. So I thought all was oke till i checked the Ahrefs stats. :(
  • DoonDoon Netherlands
    maybe start blasting with only dofollow checked in settings.. but I think the site had enough for now.. or should i continue to blast on it
  • @Doon if you're ranking with no follows and that amount of them then keep doing what you're doing. Having so many might not trigger a manual check unlike df links?
  • DoonDoon Netherlands
    Man.. we will see, I am interested in all experiments, and if thats the case who knows.. I am ranking another one now with another tool.. Slowly, very slow.. and see what happens with that one.
  • is your longtail still #1? until today?
    I couldn't find him ranking at all here in UK on first page let alone #1.