Skip to content

A new Tool is born - GSA Proxy Scraper

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

next version will test the proxy for you.

By the way to get a random proxy from the list, you can as well do the following:

1. Enable internat proxy server in options

2. in proxy scanner you will simply choose that internal proxy server (by default 127.0.0.1:8080) and it will use a random one.

• edited May 2015
    Check the function of http://proxy.jrimsoftware.com/features
    • ...After Proxy Multiply scrapes proxies from all of those websites, you now
      have at least 10,000 proxies in the program. Once you have proxies in
      the program, Proxy Multiply goes in to ‘search mode’. Proxy Multiply
      will then use those 10,000 proxies to search Google for more fresh lists
      of proxies!...

Instead of doing only port searches ip searches from fresh proxy ips could be nice.

• Thanks for the update Sven.

Would be nice to have an option to do the port scanning automatically based on found public proxies.
  • andrewandrew France
    edited May 2015
    I also have No Hands Proxies which is really useless, instead of adding backilnks NHSEO is scanning and removing bad proxies. I wonder if this tool will be the same. Will this save $$ paid for private proxies or I will still have to pay for them.. ?

@TOPtActics thats already happening :) It does certain tests with known proxy IPs in search engines. All replies from them are stored and parsed for new proxies.

@Marc_L how should that work? I mean it finds hundreds of new proxies each time...scanning all of them would be too much in my eyes.

@andrew there is a demo version. Just try it ;)

• andrewandrew France
    edited May 2015
     I did the same on No Hands Proxies, very tempting on trial, after I bough it very limited long term effect..went back to private proxies. I will try the demo hopefully will be more powerful.
    Well it is more powerful I would say (not having checked the other tool though) but of course you can not compare private proxies with public once.
  • andrewandrew France
    What I need to know from your tests is for example one website project with max 200 backlinks/day how many links would your tool post in % compare with private proxies ? Using No Hands Proxies I would get only around 10-20%  resulting in very low and slow upper rank.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    I'd be interested in hearing if anyone is using this in addition to their private proxies on SER?

I am spending about $600 a month on proxies so if this will lower the cost I'd definitely try it, but my experience with public proxies isn't good.
  • andrewandrew France
    edited May 2015
    I don't spend $600/mo with private proxies but public proxies are really bad...

• "@Marc_L how should that work? I mean it finds hundreds of new proxies each time...scanning all of them would be too much in my eyes."

Hi Sven,

Maybe just have it run once every x minutes/hours/days on currently working proxies.  I really like the port scanned proxies as they last much longer and less people have access to them.
  • @andrew

Private proxies are always better, you can't compare them to public proxies.  That being said, I use public proxies on lots of my gsa installs and get good results.  With this program I "pre-filter" 100s of thousands of proxies to a thousand or so, that way GSA doesn't have to check 100k proxies so it has more resources to make backlinks.
  • @Sven

Adding proxies manually don't seem to get the filter settings applied to them.
    true, i don't think that the filter is wanted int hat case...if you add it then you want it!?
  • Dual Xeon 2620 dedicated server with 1gbps line.
    300 threads - Everything is working fine for first X minutes, then remote desktop freeze.
    Its not possible to connect to server via remote desktop.
    After server reset (via ipmi) everything is back to normal.
    After update to 1.04 software freeze and dont start.

I stopped using demo but i still got some problems with remote desktop, with downloading files from google drive. After uninstalling Proxy Scraper everything is back to normal. There is some problem i belive. I use same servers for port scanning with XXX thousand port scans per second so i dont think there is any problem on server side.

Public scraped proxies are not good for posting.
    @satyr85 maybe too much traffic for your server to handle it!?
  • Connection is 1gbps, Proxy checker was using less than 5-10mbps. I can use on this server 100-200mbps with no problems. Can i find any logs after uninstalling proxy scraper to send you?
  • @Sven

"true, i don't think that the filter is wanted int hat case...if you add it then you want it!?"

I guess it doesn't matter since we can filter them out in the automatic export section, right?
    @Marc_L yes correct. I would not use any filters globally if you export this anyway and use it from there.
    @satyr85 sorry no, there are no logs like that.
  • NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    @sven

i bought today proxy scrapper, and cb. Can you integrate to the proxy scrapper as main option, that automatically delete proxies, if slower than .... number? I see there is the option, but its manually, and maybe great if the program can delete automatically the slower proxies...

(the not anonym proxies automatically delete as main option too)

I think that would be great.
    Thx

just lower the timeout and the proxies you get are faster ;)

a filter for only accept anonymous proxies is there as well.

• edited May 2015
    Just bought the tool. There is a small spelling mistake here: http://prntscr.com/77wm48 otherwise it's perfect! :)

Question: what kind of format do I use to enter multiple ports here: http://prntscr.com/77wogf

is it port,port,port or port port port or something else?
    @spiritfly thanks for the report: spell bug is fixed, the export format should be port1,port2,port3... However next version also support space here.
    There is the automatic export option in the proxy scrapper. How do i can setup the other GSA products (ser+redirect+indexer) to can automatic read and import the exported proxy file? 

1. export in PRoxy Scraper to a location of your choice.

2. in SER (or any other GSA product) you add a new proxy provider and instead of using it to read from an URL, you point it to the file from point 1

edited May 2015
    Thank you for your answer.

I run it for 3 days now, and i change the intervall to 30 minute, switch on the anonimity filter, and delete not working proxies, but its scrapping not so much number of proxies. Only 400 - 500 average ALL. (and i dont use more limitations) maximum threads 35 connect timeout: 15000 Other timeout: 5000

If i switch on the inbuilt proxy scrapper in any my other gsa product, i get thousands of anonym proxies, very fast. What is the problem with the scrapper?
    There is no problem! The proxies in Proxy Scraper are tested. If you add them with other GSA tools, you get them but most of them will turn out as being dead.
  • @Sven

Can you put in an option to remove duplicate ips that have different ports?

added in next version.