Skip to content

A new Tool is born - GSA Proxy Scraper

Comments

• NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    Can you put filter option the next release to automatically delete proxy if the speed under .... ? 

Now, i found only manual removing under the "remove" button

Where can i set the automatic proxy test (with custom test sites) in every x minute option? I found only manual under the "Test button"

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

in options you have to add a custom test. Then you check it and all further tests are done against it.

An option to allow certain speed is not really required as you can just lower the timeout values and you skip all proxies being slower.

• @sven you forgot to reply my question earlier. here goes:

1. i have 3 copies of gsa ser running on 3 diff machines, do i need to buy one proxy scraper per gsa ser copy?

im not so sure how this work, im using verified list and i need good proxies primarily to pass recaptcha, can the software does this?

does the software scrape and export the proxies *and i import them manually to gsa ser?

or do i install a copy next to gsa ser and it automatically keeps adding new proxies to gsa ser without me doing anything?

for me my needs are to get continous fresh proxies for gsa ser to solve recaptchas (via captcha breaker)
  • You can export them to ftp server and then import in gsa from there
  • thanks @andrzejek is this process automated once i have set it up? like gsa will automatically get the new list every X seconds (or any time period)?
  • Yes
  • @sven is there an option to test the proxies each x minutes?
  • @andrzejek i just went to take a look at gsa ser and i dun see any ftp info to enter, was wondering if you happen to know? :P

also was wondering if you are having good results with using the proxies to solve recaptchas? :)

appreciate your help!

@Dikkill yes ther eis a interval you can set to test proxies each xyz minutes

@hardcorenuker

there is no ftp server in SER of course. You have to scrape proxies on one PC (it's a one PC license) and provide the found proxies to all SER instances if you do not plan to buy Proxy Scraper for all your running SER licenses. This proxy can be provided by automatic export to a webserver, by email, ftp server or whatsoever.

• I said "You can export them to ftp server and then import in gsa from there"

Export to ftp in proxy scrapper and then import in gsa automatically each X minutes from your source
  • hi guys, i just bought proxy scraper and this are my settings:

*Activate internal proxy server is checked "on"

Use proxies with tag: I only select "google" because i want to get proxies which can solve recaptchas.

From my understand, for internal proxy server, this is meant for use if i have gsa ser (or any other software) running on the same physical machine as proxy scraper?

Once I have this set, i went to GSA ser, proxies settings and i set these:

Check "automatically search for new proxies every X mins". And i entered the ip 127.0.0.1 which is where gsa ser accesses the new proxies every X mins?

I also checked "Disable proxies when detected to be down" for both public and private

With the above settings I am assuming this gsa ser copy will auto get the proxies from proxy scraper every X mins?

• Once the above is done, I went to take a look at captcha breaker and to be honest im getting lotsa hard to solve recaptchas from the proxies. I have already set "google" proxies as the filter. Do I need such a filter if i am not scraping?
    if you use the Proxy Scraper's internal proxy inside of SER as an only proxy solution, you should not use the options to disable proxies. This would cause problems as 127.0.0.1 actually are all proxies in the list of Proxy Scraper. It picks one randomly for each request sent to it.
  • @sven it seems like the public proxies i find die really fast, they are reported as ok in scraper but when i import into gsa ser, almost 90% are dead using the proxy tester. just curious how frequently show gsa ser pull the latest proxy from the ftp (supplied by proxy scraper)?

are we talking about 5-10 mins interval? or is 1-2 hours ok?
  • NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    edited May 2015
    @hardcorenuker i experienced this problem too in all GSA product when i want to use this scrapped ip adresses... When i import to ScrapeBox this ip-s 99,99% are always dead. I use only fresh scrapped proxyes, not old ones, anonyms, and only fast ones.

You must know, the public proxies are not always reliable, and this scraper are a very new gsa product, but sven update the software very often, and we must believe him, that this scrapper will be a reliable tool for scrapping in the future...
    @hardcorenuker dead in what test? Testing against google will indeed show most found proxies as dead.
  • edited May 2015
    Just bought GSA Proxy scraper, I'm new to scraping proxies and would appreciate the manual when is it going to be available?
    Meanwhile can anyone offer advice on setting it up to run automatically with GSA SER
  • @sven when i tested again google search in gsa ser, most of them came up red. but just mins ago they were reported as ok in proxy scraper. was wondering if im doing anything wrong?
    @hardcorenuker the tests are almost identical in Search Engine Ranker and Proxy Scraper. What happens if you test them again in the Scraper once they are red in SER?
    @GreyGable Im working hard on writing something up for the scraper. But it's not really a complicated program. All default options should be fine for most users.
  • Will there be integration for GSA SER and Indexer and all the other GSA tools @Sven?

Well you can already use it in it like in any other tools that offer proxy input.

a) Enable the internal proxy server in Proxy Scraper -> use it in the software 127.0.0.1:8080 (unless you changed it). This will use a random proxy from the list added in Proxy Scraper

b) Enable auto-export of proxies to a text file. In GSA tools you can set things up to import them in intervals.

• any API?
    api for what? what do you have in mind?
  • to control with commands, http GET/POST like at CB or json. something what is make it easier to control from different programs as well.
    for other tools you can simply use the internal webserver option and it would deliver a new ip on each request. isn't that enough?
  • edited May 2015
    Oh I checked out the auto export is looking good too. just can I send proxies to the PS to check it out and get back the result? and when auto upload an html file every 60 min thats always get refreshed and rechecked the ips? and there is any discount if I already own more of your products ? :P
  • I'd like to know if there is a way to exclude tags when exporting? For example I want to export all kinds of proxies except those with google tag. I want to use those with google tag exclusively for other projects. Is this currently possible?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited May 2015
    @spiritfly - If you go to settings > export options, then setup an export job, you will be prompted with this window on the last step which lets you choose the specific proxies you want: http://i.imgur.com/WGV4R0t.png

You can setup multiple export jobs using different options so for one project you can export all proxies, for another you can export just google, etc.
  • edited May 2015
    Sorry to be so thick but can't find out how to import proxies from Proxy Scraper to SER.
    I've tried Configure proxies > Add Proxy > Import from file but I get a "No Proxies found" when opening my file from Proxy Scraper, is this because SER asks for a file with host:port:login:password?
    How do i get SER to import the proxy.txt file from PS every X minutes?