Skip to content

A new Tool is born - GSA Proxy Scraper

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @hypofely yes you can do all that. No coupon from us sorry.
    @spiritfly you are right, the option to export will export proxies with at least one of the tags. If you want to exclude proxies with a certain tag then I have to add another option. This will be in next update.
    @GreyGable make sure the place you save/read from is actually accessible by both programs and the format is in Text, not CSV.
  • NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    edited May 2015
    @sven

I see your update, and i have some questions (highlighted)

1.10 - new: improved proxy informations (ok)
           - new: ability to exclude proxies with a domain for exports
                 GScraper doesn't seem to like such proxies and refuses the import 
                 of files with none IP based proxies (dont see this function, where found that)
          - new: export filter options to exclude proxies with certain tags (can i filter / delete the text included ip-s? where  can i find that function?)
          - new: improved saving of proxies (ok)

Thx

edited May 2015

>ability to exclude proxies with a domain for exports

thats the second checkbox on the filter dialog.

>can i filter / delete the text included ip-s? where can i find that function?

I don't understand what you mean by that. On the same export filter dialog oyu can set what to export (e.g. google only) but now you can also define to export everything BUT e.g. google.

I dont see it >ability to exclude proxies with a domain for exports

The second question, that there are some type of proxy what the gscraper and scrapebox dont accept like that (example): 

rrcs-24-173-143-138.se.biz.rr.com:8008
    static-183-16-53-5.metrosg.ru:8080
    cpe-174-100-99-52.neo.res.rr.com:47197
    c-98-203-116-108.hsd1.fl.comcast.net:8089

that is the text base ip. do i can remove it too in the new update?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @NetMajon - go to automatic export tab and setup an export job. It's on the define filter parameters window:

thank you....
  • @s4nt0s I know about that feature and it's extremely helpful and well thought. But I'm afraid there isn't a way to exclude tags. For example, export all proxies EXCEPT google tagged. Since there is no way to tag all proxies, but google passed ones, there is no way to export them without google passed.

And this is very important because I want to use google proxies only for google scraping and the rest of them either for bing or whatever. But I definitely don't want to burn google passed proxies for bing and other things.
    @spiritfly - Ya, I see what you mean now.Good thing Sven understood what you meant and added "exclude tags" to todays update. 
  • edited May 2015
    @s4nt0s where is that "Define filters parameters" located? I followed the steps you mentioned, but i end up with much less options than you have.
    Running the V1.11

Never mind, just found it :).
    edited May 2015
    Dikkill - haha ya you don't see it until that last step. Glad you found it :)
  • edited May 2015
    @sven it would be cool to include a "loader" like freecap or widecap, where you can assign rules for specific programs (proxychaining etc... no seo purpose). this would open a new salesroad for non-seo-markets and it would open the gsa proxy-server function for programs that doesn't have proxy support. with a loader you can tunnel all programs to a local port or a set of proxies even if they doesn't support proxies.
    @TOPtActics yea this means I have to hook all the network apis when loading. I don't think this is easy stuff but I can have a look on it.
  • edited May 2015
    I keep getting an error on the trial.

It says it can not save the proxies to the file destination ( which is a dropbox folder ). This is for the automatic export.

However, when I manually export the list from the button in the main interface, it works fine.

Im on 1.11
    can you paste the correct error message?
  • yeah, Im looking through it.

Oddly, it hasnt given me the warning again though.
  • edited May 2015
    Figured it out

When I hit the Add button and add from clipboard a set of proxies, it goes through and scans them and then when finished, a popup comes up and says: Unable to save proxies to file!

But when the system is running normal ( meaning, automatcially pulling proxies itself without me hitting the Add button ), it saves them to the file just fine.
  • Also, in 

Settings -> Provider

You can enter in manually and it ask for URL or File.

However, setting a local file ( a file on my desktop loaded with proxies I want to test ) in this field does not work.

I enter in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\New Text Document.txt   and it accepts it, but never pulls it during a run.

unable to save proxies is for the global list of proxies. They are saved in appdata folder. If thats not working, then something on your OS is restricting access to it.

same for that file-provider. Are you sure it has access to the file? I see it is working for me. Maybe simply start the program as admin to see if all works then.

skip my previous message about the save proxy issue...I just found the problem and will fix it asap.
  • Hello Sven,
    can i import Proxy Sources, in Test Version i dont find something, only one URL.
    Or is there no need to import sources, will GSA update the Sources?
    Thanks
    Peter
  • Bought the Tool, and enter Register Informations, when i enter them, the Program say Please Restart.
    After Restart the Tool is not registered!
    Please help!

@pbsolution for license issues email GSA directly please. Im sure it's some copy/paste error.

updating sources is however not really required as I am doing this all the time and adding many many of them.

• Ok, found the Error, my first Name contains German Umlaut, used the Alternative Name.
    Thanks
  • wcwong8wcwong8 Malaysia
    Hello

What is the best setting to use with GSA ranker

Thanks
  • wcwong8wcwong8 Malaysia
    I really do not know how to use the proxy scraper pls help.

@wcwong8

option 1) enable internal proxy in Proxy Scraper and use it in SER (127.0.0.1:8080)

option 2) create an export in Proxy Scraper and add an proxy provider in SER to read proxies from a file

• Hello Sven,
    im a little bit disappointed about this Tool. It dosnt find not really more Proxys then the integrated Proxy Scraper in GSA Ranker. Or im doing something wrong?
    Peter