Skip to content

A new Tool is born - GSA Proxy Scraper

12346»

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

you probably do something wrong yes...there are like 800+ sources to get proxies from. Way more than in SER. The tests it does are more complex and a lot more as well.

Have you done any changes to the default setup?

• wcwong8wcwong8 Malaysia
    how to restore the default setup? how to find more provider. I use import from gsa product but I can not find the proxyfinder to add how?
    no need to import them from other GSA product unless you added yourself some providers there.
    how to restore the default setup? 
    I can not found any different when using gsa proxy scraper or using built in proxy scraper. the lpm still the same no increase. If continue like that can you refund?
  • NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    @wcwong8
    The Proxy Scraper make one thing. Scrape proxies, and its doing well. The software has mainly unlimited filtering and setupping options, and that how to use, or how to setup that, its depends on you (i experimentalise
    the setupping what is the best, and i found great and new things even now) . The PS is a very good tool to scrape, but you must know, that the public proxies will never be the same like the dedicated proxies. I like this tool, and i use this software with other things to do.
    NetMajom  the main purpose I use this scraper is to increase the ser lpm. I think the main purpose of this tool is doing that.
  • hey how many proxies i can scrape with this tool?

Depends on what you search. If you e.g. use the test for Bing, you get many many proxies. But they work just for Bing if running on port 80 (they are some kind of caching servers also working as proxy for the caching website).

If you use the default setup, you should get like 2000 proxies at start and growing over time (Depending on your setup though).

If you need google passed proxies only, then you can expect to get 200+ at start and growing over time.

• The proxies scraped on GSA Proxy Scraper when tested on Scrapebox (mostly all failed) on Google.
  • This tool is great for anyone to grab any site lists! Real time Google passed proxies!
  • Maybe you can search for government IP ranges 

So we will not get blocked by our ISP or get complaint as IP scanner cause problems. After testing out this tool, it is quite smooth running like GSA SER but one of the problem is that it scraped many proxies that claimed to have passed Google but when checked on Scrapebox, those proxies are not passed at all.

A lot of proxies scraped are from government IPs can easily get you into problem. I think the main problem you need to solve is to get the tool scraping for non-government IPs and test them make sure they passed Google check on Scrapebox. 

Then this tool will replace all private proxies, as we can run this tool on our computer background 24/7 to provide us with 2000, 3000 of Google passed proxies in real time. No more private proxies. Real time Google passed public proxies is GSA Proxy Scrapper. At that time, your tool can sell more than $1000. 
    proxy testing with Scrapebox works differently than in our tool. The proxy tested in scrapebox is first tested against other things before it is tested in google. Some proxies work e.g. not on there testing-site but on google itself.
  • IP scanning is still quite dangerous ... :( 
  • what is the highest lpm anybody got with this tool
  • vignesh676vignesh676 Mumbai,India
    Hi Sven,

There are some proxies which show as google passed and anonymous in GSA Proxy scraper and gets successfully passed. If the same successful IP is checked against scrapebox it gets failed with error that the particular proxy leaks your ip.

@vignesh676 thats normal. ScrapeBox test things differently than our tool does. We had this discussion before on this forum and I explained it. If anyone can maybe located it, it would be nice to post a reference here.
  • vignesh676vignesh676 Mumbai,India
    Ok. but there is an option in GSA proxy scraper to check proxies against scrapebox? I thought that it will check similar to scrapebox?
    Yes, that should check the same way as SB does.
  • Sven when testing the Scrapebox option doesn't seem to be saved so each time I test it needs to be re-selected, is this a bug?
    regards,
    GG
    you mean the test proxies against scrapebox option? Well it is using the selection you defined in options. Change it there and it will be used each time you test manually via GUI.
  • Ok thanks Sven.
    I'm somewhat confused about GSA PS telling a proxy is ok and Scrapebox tells me the same IP exposes my IP, I understand that they use different testing methods but how can one say the proxy is good and hiding my IP and the other says' it isn't. Which scraper can I rely on to cover my IP?

I was unable to find your post mentioned in the thread on Scrapebox, do you know approximately the date you wrote it? and could you make it sticky
    well I don't know what post mean but scrapebox e.g. tests things differently than PS for sure. I can only speak for our tool and see no reason not to trust the detection of the anonymous level (tranparent, anonymous, elite).
  • This tool is AMAZING! 

I made a suggestion asking Sven release the proxy scraper out of GSA SER/SEO Indexer whilst it was under development  with a bunch of things that i wanted.

Well all of my suggestions have been implemented (and what's more in a very sophisticated, simple, elegant manner that avoids a minefield of complexity :) in the release of GSA Proxy Scraper and it is, hands down, the best scraper I've used.

GSA kicks the ballistics once again with this amazing application.
    Thanks for the friendly words @Diji1