Skip to content

UPDATED NEW POWERFUL LIST! HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE 25k,50k,150k+ CONTEXTUAL LINK LIST SERVICE!

1235»

Comments

• WE HAVE A NEW UPDATE THAT AM SURE EVERYONE WILL LOVE!CHECK YOUR EMAILS FOR OUR NEW POWERFUL UPDATE!
  • I think I'll get this list and run it and see if the negative feedback is hype or true.
  • @matt ,what do you mean by "the negative feedback" ? We have happy customers and the mistake people make is comparing contextual links with other easily attainable targets like blog comments. if you follow our pdf guide,you will never have any problems.
  • Hey @young_gooner hope your day is well. Just a few up front questions before I place an order. Are there high success rates loading spun articles into GSA for the contextuals? May seem a silly question, but just want to make sure. I do a lot of Facebook pages and Youtube videos so I'm looking for as many contextual links as I can get my hands on with as many "unique" domain diversity. This is the key to ranking higher in todays Google. Is this what you are offering in your list that you sell? Thanks.

Matt
  • @young_gooner thank you for the response. I will take a look at it.

Matt
  • sure matt,no problem.
  • edited January 2015
    @young_gooner I have placed the order for the 150k list. Transaction ID: ************6572J

Looking forward to giving the list a try. If I have any question or run into any issues may I contact you? Thanks.

Matt
  • @Matt your order has been delivered.. Yes,if you encounter any problems,you can contact our support team,or contact me here or on skype..i will pm you my skype id.
  • edited January 2015
    I'm waiting for the list
    Transaction ID #1YU07103GC1978159
  • @andreig03,list delivered,sorry it took a while to be delivered.
  • orderd, trans no
  • @billybonds,are you adrian? if so,then the list was delivered .
  • NEW UPDATE ON THE LISTS! MORE POWERFUL ARTICLE TARGETS AVAILABLE IN OUR NEXT LIST UPDATE!
  • is this list updated?
  • @markstone,we update our list every month as long as the user is subscribed to our recurring monthly subscription
  • Great news guys,we have been planning this for over 6 months and finally we will release a SPECIAL list which has a CRAZY AMOUNT of contextual links ONLY and the price will be VERY VERY low! ;) This will be a one time list and we GUARANTEE you the amount of contextual links will SHOCK you :) stay tuned in this upcoming week!
    Once again THANK YOU to each and everyone of you :)
  • UPDATE UPDATE GUYS,COMING SOON GIANT KILLER 2.0,COMING SOON :)