Skip to content

Suggestions for Buying good dedicated Server?

13»

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    edited April 2014

I didn't say I ever did that, lol. But it is like discrimination against fat people in a buffet.

"Yeah, we have all this bandwidth" -- but don't you dare use too much of it. Volume Drive are a bunch of assholes. Seriously.

• I think Volumedrive has lost a lot of business. I mentioned in another thread that they spat their dummy out when I left them recently. I'm fairly sure they run their 'business' from their teenager's bedroom and are just a reseller. 
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @judderman - I hope so, they screwed over a lot of people it seems.
  • I would also recommend you to try bulletproof vps ..the hosting is great and you can run GSA and also get RDP desktops !
  • @Ross just joined today to let us know that they offer exactly the same services as everyone else?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited April 2014

@Everyone

Our buddy @Ross joined today just a few hours ago, and made only 4 posts - all endorsing bulletproof hosting.

BulletProof Hosting: The fact that this is the second time you have pulled this crap this week now makes you my target to make sure no one uses you. You Dumb Ass!

• Not to mention that Bulletproof VPS is selling them with SEO tools, including GSA SER, preinstalled on the servers. Not sure how @sven would feel about this.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    They are scammers stealing everyones data (licenses, url lists and so on). If someone is really that dumb to sign up there it's there own fault. The version of SER they use there is no fun at all...because it has certain protections that keep it crashing and not working as for people having it bought correctly. Just they are to dumb to realize it.
  • they are selling from last 1-2 years...i think its the same owner of extreamseotools.

Thanks
  • DzilRelDzilRel ____'s Backyard
    edited May 2014
    I incidentally came over this. @ron - this happened to me with hetzner. @KayKay - you run hetzner servers with no problem? I have one server with only 2 virtualizations and 2 gsa on them, and they blocked me twice in the last two days for ron's reasons.
    They told me that I am attacking servers :))
  • One of the most interesting ever threads on here. How did I miss it? :)
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Why everyone flocks to "Seo hosts" I'll never know.

Well I do; I did for years. You end up paying a premium price, for (Typically) sub-par service, all so you can build backlinks.

You know whats worked JUST as well for me (And this is coming from a Payday spammer; so I'm building the nastiest, largest quantity of links you can think of)

Solid, Dedicated proxies. Configure GSA properly, and it will-not-ever post without those. The speeds better, and you get cheaper servers - with better support - than what most of the SEO hosts I see provide.

My .2c
  • I bought a SEO Tools VPS from Offshore SEO VPS for $40/m Everything is licensed. No Cracked tools which really impressed me because the seo suite has full algorithm updates. Have a look at their SEO RDP or SEO VPS Packages : ) Very good Deal They also have regular Dedicated servers and VPS at amazing rates. Run your Xrumer without proxies and never get shut down.

You may try them!

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yea "licenses" with cracks. Congrats! And next time do a better spam/fakeing here. This is obviously a self-promo! ...bye bye