Skip to content

*** from 0000 to page rank 163 in 5-6 days

edited November 2013 in Need Help
Hi everyone!

Many thanks to Sven, Santos, Ozz and ALL members of this great forum!
I would appreciate help from you all, because I'm relatively inexperienced.

Let me tell you what I use:
1. VPS http://bermanhosting.com/
2. 10 private proxies http://proxy-hub.com
3. Content creation: Kontent Machine 3.0 http://kontentmachine.com
4. Article spinning: WordAi http://wordai.com
5. GSA SER, GSA captcha breaker, GSA indexer.

Here is what I do:
1. Rank for KW with: 590 (exact monthly searches), Medium competition, $3.28 suggested bid, sites containing this KW 1,240,000 results.
2. Made 4 projects in GSA SER (6 days ago), up to now verified links T1 196, T2 891, T3 882, T4 937.
3. Using 50 hotmail emails
4. Newly built blog with 3 high quality 1000 word articles (up to now I have uploaded 2 of them). Bought for $60 from https://thecontentauthority.com
5. Using following settings from blackhatworld.com user: moneyfreedom
–-------------------
The Method below has been tested with 6 websites so far and it works like a charm every time, I don't care about panda/penguin/werewolf/walrus or whatever else they come out with, my sites remain untouched by their updates. So here it is as a gift back to the blackhat community that has taught me so much NOTE: I did have to spend $ on the initial software & 60 proxies, but after that it is completely COST FREE.

Here is the last test i did

Main keyword - 27,000 exact searches - high comp.
2nd keyword - 21,000 exact searches - high comp.
3rd keyword - 18,000 exact searches - high comp.

after 2 months my site is #2 for main keyword, #5 for 2nd keyword and #7 for 3rd keyword.

Programs I use

GSA Search Engine Ranker
Captcha Sniper X
Wicked Article Creator

I first set up a campaign in GSA search engine ranker pointing to my money site. I set it to only post at the interval of 33 verified backlinks per 1444 minutes(1 day). I set it to only post to PR 3< and to only post at ******** sites. Next I use wicked article creator to create a spun article & article title & all the other fields GSA requires. NOTE: Make sure you don't have any forum sites, image comment sites or guestbook sites ticked for this first tier as they will give you major penalties. Just article sites, bookmarks, social networks & video sites. Make sure you have "use generic text" at 15%.

Next I create a tier 2 Pointing to tier 1. I set it to only post at the interval of 333 verified backlinks per 1444 minutes, this ensures I get at least 10 backlinks per day to the tier 1. I set it to only post to PR 1 Sites and above. Next I use wicked article creator to create a well spun article & article title. For this tier it is okay to post to forum sites, but keep guestbooks and image comments unchecked, 90% of them are junk backlinks that have been spammed to death already and will give you a negative penalty. Also make sure you have "generic text" to 30%.

Next I create a tier 3 pointing to tier 2 and set the post interval to 1111 verified backlinks per 1444 minutes. I set it to post to PR 0 and above. Also make sure you have "generic text" set to 30%.

Next I create a tier 4 pointing to tier 3 and set the post interval to 2222 verified backlinks per 1444 minutes sending to PR 0 sites and above. Also make sure you have "generic text" set to 40%.

I then load in the top 100k searched keywords on the internet into each campaign and let the program go to work.

Now just let this run for 1-2 months and you will see your site on the front page in no time. This method, aside from buying the initial software incurs no costs whatsoever. All the backlinks I create are solved with captcha sniper x & once you set up the campaigns you can forget about it and it runs auto until your site is where it wants to be
–--------------------

6. Today’s rankings: 163 (from 0000 to 163 in 5-6 days)
7. These are some screen-shots from my SER settings:
no1 https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1l3SLY1ncaLVXJvaHhpbEQyUVE/edit?pli=1
no2 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1l3SLY1ncaLLWx1REFKZUNYblE/edit?usp=sharing
no3 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1l3SLY1ncaLRmx3Rm1uZEJqR1k/edit?usp=sharing
no4 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1l3SLY1ncaLWmlzcTdJNGc1Smc/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for commenting and making recommendations for improvements.
Kiril (Europe)

Comments

• Thanks for taking the time to post the above, it's always nice to see people rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty.

There's a couple of things that I'd probably do differently, but if that strategy is working for you then who am I to say any different? :)
  • Sure you can say different strategy for me to try :)
  • By reading this thread I really got motivated. Thanks for sharing this.
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited November 2013
    Hi, 

With regards to the first part of your post and the resources that you appear to have, I would say that you would be better off building more links to your tier 2 and losing the tier 3 and 4 altogether, especially seeing as it looks like a lowish competition keyword that you're trying to rank for.

With regards to the excerpt of moneyfreedom's post from BHW, I'm not really comfortable critiquing it on an open forum, so I'll send you a PM with a couple of pointers.
  • @2Take2 can you also PM with the pointers to that BHW moneyfreedom post? I'm also using his settings. Thanks.
  • Yes, copied from a year old thread. Have you tried it?
  • Hey @Europa,

Thanks for posting :) could you let me know how your rankings are doing so far?

Thanks!

J

• These last 2 days my site was nowhere, and today its 91. I guess its moving. :)
  • cool, thanks man. Yeah Im doing something similar with a few sites so will let you know how I get along. I am also testing social signals (shares, tweets, g+'s) and then some high PR links on tougher comp keywords to try and get the right combo...

Ive had a bit of dancing so far within the SERPS, and a little bit of positive rise on some keywords on two sites but its too early to tell for me. I have just built T1's this week and T2 will go live today (had content problems) and then T3 over the weekend. Ill let it run like this for a bit and then tweak according to each websites reaction.

Are you using any type of indexing service?
  • @jezzip do you run SER on your high PR links?

Indexing, some people let big G find them naturally, others use instantindexer or incredibleindexer. I have incredible and it's, well, incredible.
  • @JudderMan na not yet, I want to see how they perform first and then after a month or two I will probably split test by boosting a few of the websites high pr links with SER and not the others to see if it makes a difference.

Yeah Im using InstantLinkIndexer, but Im running out of submitted links for each day as my campaigns are getting bigger so next month I will probably use Incredible Indexer.

How is your setup doing JudderMan? Having success these days?
  • I used to 'boost' high PR links 6-18 months ago, but gave up 6 months ago as it didn't have the same impact. I wasn't using SER to do it, though, and there is a chance of killing the page/site's power.

Give Incredible a whirl, the UI of instantlinkindexer is cool but the cost per link is too high in my opinion. I have no doubt it works well, but for $25pm for 100k per day, I think Incredible is a bargain.

My setup is changing all the time, testing, tweaking, testing. I need faster results but I am seeing constant increases even on penalised sites, so that's pretty good. I'm still fairly new to SER but am applying my strategies or variations of my strategies from previous SEO tools onto SER, and I 'think' it's going well. Churn and burn sites are doing well ;)
  • @JudderMan cool bro, Im pretty much in the same boat, just started using GSA tools for the last 3-4 weeks now, trying to enhance what I know works along with testing out new things. Wish I got these tools earlier though :)

Its a constant change of affairs for me these days, Im always looking for new link sources or tactics. I had some sites drop after Hummingbird flew the nest but slowly starting to see them creep back up. Then I have client sites that I look after. Its funny to see how different sites react differently in the SERPS, its never a straight answer!

Yeah man, I am going to sign up with incredible next month...backlinks are getting out of hand lol.

PM me if you know of (or are willing to share) any decent places to get high pr links (Ill share current ones I use too), Im always scouting out for these. Cant wait until I can setup my own b network...
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @jezzip if you're after a decent dashboard interface for an indexing service as well as great results and pricing, you should put my service into the equation, there's a thread in the buy/sell section if you're looking for reviews..
  • My rankings so far: Google 34, Yahoo 12, Bing 18....it's been about 4 weeks from making the projects... Taking into account low competition....i guess i'am doing fine? :)
  • My rankings so far: Google 12.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Copied from a year old thread, claimed as your own, and added your affiliate links...

It's hard to trust when you have a financial reason to be selling this to us.
  • At above message I say that is from another thread. As of the aff links, now i see they have been modified. Not by me. I flagged this threat for Sven to see. Here is my post to him: Hi Sven, or mods. I want you to know that when i posted this post i did not included any aff links to it. If you can delete them or find out who is the referrer i would appreciate. Thanks.
  • Also now i dont have the option to edit my first post.
  • @Brandon You flamed poor fellow for no reason lol. It appears that Sven has already setup word filters to change various links to his aff links. OP didn't do it. :)
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    lol yea i can confirm that, it added affiliate links to a plain url i posted too :D
  • :) if they are Svens links...its fine with me :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes sorry, some links are changed automatically to affiliate once.
  • Can i have the top keywords list, if you want to share it please upload here or just pm, thanks!
    Dang, that's totally my bad.

Sorry @europa I owe you one! Let me know how i can make it up to you.
  • edited December 2013
    @dimcik Sure, here's my link for top100ksearchedkeywords https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1l3SLY1ncaLZFN6RFIxVF8zTHM/edit?usp=sharing @Brandon no worries, maybe you can tell me if you have experience with ranking YouTube Videos will above mentioned (copied) method work or I should modify it... Thanks, Kiril
    @Europa, I'll do you one better, send me the youtube video link, and the keyword and I'll rank it for you.
  • Hi Brandon! I sent you PM with my YouTube Channel link. KW's are right after my domain. I only did some GSA T1-T4 for one video. Thanks for your offer but I would be much more grateful if you could teach me to hunt fish than feed me some :) like what options to choose for T1-T4, what settings, article from my KontentMachine (with WordAi spinner)... Best, Kiril
  • @Brandon is buying a round! =D> Good stuff, you are a gentleman.