Hi guys. I need your help. How can I maintain a high level of submission? I just had to post this question as I tried almost everything. I've been storming this forum since I got GSA and set up everything by the book. Many thanks to @sven, @Ozz, @LeeG, @ron and many others for awesome threads and advises!
How the project was set up:
- GSA v5.90
- runnigng on VPS
- 250 threads
- HTML timeout 140
- use proxies for search and submission only
- custom timeout 5 sec
- 90K keywords
- 50 semi-private proxies from buyproxies (tested with scrapbox just now - all good)
- picked only efficient engines in terms of submission/verified
- 4 google search engines
- unchecked all unnecessary stuff like collect kws, PR and OBL filters, post to competitors' backlinks, etc.
- emails generated using AC+ (none blacklisted so far)
The way I set up this spam project was different from @InSaNe
's one in terms of how I broke down my projects. I have Tier-1 (contextual) + Tier-1-Spam (non-contextual). It started very well first day and I got many verified but then I started dropping significantly as you can see below.
I tried running both with scheduler 15/15 and just this project (turned off all others) but no difference. Clear Target URL Cache too, doesn't help. So guys, what can I do to improve this graph below? :D