Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• This dont work for me ....
    Can you please add me skype : Legends71210
  • @Legends71 - I just added you
  • Blacklist checker working great again.

How do you train captcha breaker to solve the hotmail captchas?  I get no solves with it so far.

• edited June 2013
    @ambition - I'm glad to hear it is working for you. as far as training captcha breaker better for hotmail....Last I heard was @sven was working on some new filters that would help but I don't know the status on those.
  • Oh ok, I tried like hell to get it to solve them but no go.  Haha.  If anyone hears an update on solving the hotmail captchas post to this thread please.
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    After reading through about 7 pages, I honestly just got tired :/. Mind answering these questions for me:

1. Does AC+ keep track of how many times a proxy has been used so it doesn't attempt a 4th sign up and waste a captcha? (because of signup limit)

2. Does it delete a proxy from the to-do list if it encounters ANY error - signup, connection error, any Hotmail error, etc?

3. Does it assign # of accounts to create to the proxies evenly? If I want 60 accounts created, I could upload 20 proxies and it'd create 3 hotmail accounts on each proxy with NO wasted captchas?

• I tried really hard to make the captcha usage as conservative as possible. 1. Yes 2. No 3. Not evenly, it just tries one and if the number it has been tried is less than 3 than it uses it, otherwise it tres another one. Also, it also has another email provider that is working very well and does allow forwarding.
    edited June 2013
    So let's say I use public proxies (I know you recommend against it, but bare with me)... if that IP had been used previously to register to Hotmail accounts, your bot will still continue to create accounts on it even though it can't? Let's say I want 3 accounts created and input 1 public proxy that has already maxed out for the day.... it'll try to create 3 accounts (and waste 3 captchas) and not make any accounts? :( Wouldn't it be easy enough to read the page after you click on 'Submit' to read the page for "450 Error" (that's Hotmail's submit error)? And if it finds it, then just make that IP 'tries' = 3 so it is never used again
  • ok @theman1 - I changed that for the next version. I strongly recommend you do not use public proxies with this program if you want any level of success with it. It was not made to use public proxies.

The way I see it, I can pay almost $2/mo for 1 private proxy, or I can chance 1000+ captchas (since 1k captchas = $1.39) on public proxies. Seems like a better ROI using public proxies to me :).

When will you push out that update? I'll buy the software as soon as you get it out :D.

P.s. - did you find the "Submit 450 Error" I was talking about?
  • there is more than just the signup error that you will experience on public proxies. I really don't think you will be happy using the software if you plan on using public proxies. That is just a guess but I don't want you to be unsatisfied after your purchase. You are certainly welcomed to buy it and use it but I just want to make sure the expectation is set very clearly. :)

Here is one place where if you order enough you can get private proxies for $1 and they perform very well too. http://bit.ly/Y2vdOI   the turn around time to setup the proxies can take a little bit but once you get them you are set. I have been very happy with them and use them regularly to make accounts. if you order just 10 then they are $1.30 each. Not too bad if you ask me.

You get 10 for $13 and that lets you make 10 accounts along with 10 aliases for each every 24 hours.

• is anyone using this getting low verified at all (like has been disuscsed on other threads).  i'm trying to diganose if it's a duplicate email problem on my end. thx.
    edited June 2013
    nvm
    Emailed you 2 days ago, still waiting for reply :(
  • sorry, never got your email. maybe send me a pm here on the forum.
  • I think the blacklist checker is not adding the "}" to the end of the spun emails, after it removes an blacklisted email from the spun emails.

Ive tried past 2 days and its done same thing.  So theorbital, would recommend you fix that as people verified rate will plummet if not spotted and and fixed.

• edited June 2013
    I was going to comment yesterday that the software was not able to find any more Blacklisted e-mails,  and also completes the process unusually fast.
    But after @Zeusy comment, i went and checked and sure enough i have a missing "}".

Mystery solved...waiting for fix

• Hey Guys, I can't duplicate this error. Every time I run it I have an ending curly brace. I checked the code to and it is a very simple find and replace. So all it does is replace everything after

Your E-Mail=

with

{%new_emails%}  

I also checked it with lower case so your e-mail as well and it still works. Is there any chance you could send me a project file at support@sertools.com?
  • I had version 1.72 on a different directory so I had downgraded to keep me going in the meantime..will work on it and send you something..but I am not the swiftest.
  • I sent a couple projects to your support..this is what i found in more detail:

when version 1.77 in my vps finds a blacklist e-mail it deletes it properly and the resulting string in spin format is complete with "}" curly brace at the end

If no blacklisted e-mail is found in that project or tier the e-mail strings are missing the "}" curly brace at the end of the spin string.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Quick question on the new email address you have added, if I may

Whats the ratio on the aliases when we set up forwarding accounts?

On outlook, it was 1 base and 10 aliases per account, as an example of what Im going on about

Keep up the good work

^:)^
  • Lazy question:

I stopped using the creator when hotmail/outlook didn't allow alias'es. Is the program working again somewow? I see there a lot new stuff in the update.

• @Leeg - laposte lets you add 6 alias emails per main email but the sweet thing about laposte is they don't limit you on how many you can create per IP per 24 hours. :D

laposte.net acts like outlook.com used to before they locked down the forwarding option.

@claus10 - outlook has always allowed you to create aliases, they just locked down the forwarding option. With the new option laposte.net you can create as many emails as you would like as well as forward them and create 6 aliases. It is pretty sweet!

Tried the laposte and cant even get one registration.

It just goes to https://compte.laposte.net/inscription/index.do

And sits there doing nothing until you stop it

Tried with proxies and without

No doubt my fat fingers are doing something wrong :-\"

:-\"

Not that I have ever broken the software :D

• well it looks like laposte shut it down again for proxies that aren't in the EU or france for that matter.

onwards and upwards  :)
  • @ozz are you able to use laposte on ac+?
  • Hello i was bought this, and first day was working fine for me, now i receive this error.

I don't see any contact page, how i can contact you?

I was never share my detailes, becouse i will never share my email adress...
    Scraped transparent proxies work :D
  • @dimcik - pm sent @leeg - that rocks. would you mind sharing what exactly you did to make it work as I am sure other people would much appreciate it. :D

Used a proxy scraper and chose French proxies

Problem is with that idea, they die to quickly

There is a website you can go through, which might be another method you could try implementing

http://www.franceproxy.fr/

This discussion has been closed.