Skip to content

SER Power Lists - 95000+ Daily Verified Link Lists & Top Tier Best Quality Links Every 24 hours

Comments

• I remember when I used to get like 300+ unique verified from only those two engines. It seems those days are gone.
  • SERPowerListsSERPowerLists SERPowerLists.com
    Stellario said:
    I bought list from 3 sellers here this week, all can't even give 50 verified in article and social network engine. What is so special about your own?

Hey!

We provide over 95000+ verified targets every day directly to your GSA SER. We also offer Contextual link lists & T1 safe quality link lists with higher MOZ PA DA, low OBL values filtered via a Special mix of filters we've developed. We believe this is what makes our service unique.

We are unable to provide a specific value of the targets because the values keep changing every hour as our scrapers and filters update links in real-time.

• I just shifted to the yearly plan. I'm overly satisfied with the links! Hoping for a better 2021.
    ishanpenn said:
    I just shifted to the yearly plan. I'm overly satisfied with the links! Hoping for a better 2021.

Thanks very much for the feedback! Wishing you a happy new year!
  • it's been a while and i think i missed the new year discount. however, pm me if there are available coupons
    it's been a while and i think i missed the new year discount. however, pm me if there are available coupons
    10% Recurring Coupon sent! take care!
  • I'm an old subscriber. Preparing some campaigns with gsa ser today. please share if you have any coupons. :)
    I'm an old subscriber. Preparing some campaigns with gsa ser today. please share if you have any coupons. :)

• Hey PowerLists! Can you send me a direct link to purchase your packages from CC?
    Hey PowerLists! Can you send me a direct link to purchase your packages from CC?

Hello! You can subscribe to our service via 2Checkout here.
  • trial please?
    trial please?
    Hey! All the new users get 2 days trial. You can contact our agents via the member's dashboard for further inquiries.

• LewisKLewisK sri lanka
    What makes your service better than other list sellers?
    LewisK said:
    What makes your service better than other list sellers?
    We strongly believe that the way we filter targets is what makes our service the best among all.

SER Power Lists provides more than 95000 targets every day, including over 3000 top-tier quality links with higher MOZ DA/PA values and low OBL values. Our real-time syncing system monitors all the targets 24/7 and instantly remove them if it finds any duplicates or any spammed targets.

Don't forget to check out our two days trial and test the quality of the links by yourself.
  • I sent a message to your support email for a trial
    Stellario said:
    I sent a message to your support email for a trial
    Hi , Unfortunately we don't provide any trials due to nature of such services.

• Bought the yearly pack. Paypal transaction - 64993471EC188431B 
    Bought the yearly pack. Paypal transaction - 64993471EC188431B 
    To get the most out of our service, make sure to request for Dropbox access when logged into the member's area. Also, you can open and manage tickets via the member's area if you have any inquiries. All the best with the campaigns!
  • is there a free trial or coupon?
    randyvug said:
    is there a free trial or coupon?
    Hey! All the new users get 2 days trial. 10% Recurring Coupon sent! Take care!
  • The quick support was highly admirable! I'm also seeing a very high LPM just with in first few hours of the campaigns. Did you improve the quality of the lists? I haven't seen anything like this before.
    The quick support was highly admirable! I'm also seeing a very high LPM just with in first few hours of the campaigns. Did you improve the quality of the lists? I haven't seen anything like this before.

Hey! Thanks for the honest review. We update the algorithms regularly to scrape and filter links that are rich in value. We are happy to hear that you are doing great with the campaigns.
  • CynthiaSCynthiaS Planet Earth
    So I got a big discount for the black friday. I want to purchase the yearly plan but the discount doesn't work anymore. Is there a way to get the old discount when moving to a long term plan?
    CynthiaS said:
    So I got a big discount for the black friday. I want to purchase the yearly plan but the discount doesn't work anymore. Is there a way to get the old discount when moving to a long term plan?

Hey! Please create a ticket at the member's area and one of our agents will assist you during the account migration. :)
  • purchased and dropbox invitation sent  :)
    purchased and dropbox invitation sent  :)
    Hey! Your request should be accepted just in a few hours. You can contact our team by opening a ticket in the member's dashboard for quick support. Happy Ranking!
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    Great Great lists and I'm considering on getting the yearly subscription. Are there any discounts for monthly subscripers?
    Great Great lists and I'm considering on getting the yearly subscription. Are there any discounts for monthly subscripers?
    Our team is working hard to make our service the best verified link list provider everyday! You can expect many great upgrades with our service this year. 10% Recurring Coupon sent! Take Care!
  • Care to share a coupon? :)
    Care to share a coupon? :)

You got it right away via a PM