Skip to content

SER Power Lists - 95000+ Daily Verified Link Lists & Top Tier Best Quality Links Every 24 hours

Comments

• Subscribed with the black friday discount. Glad to know that it still works
  • SERPowerListsSERPowerLists SERPowerLists.com
    DanielR said:
    Haven't tried before. Going to purchase.
    PeterOne said:
    Subscribed with the black friday discount. Glad to know that it still works
    Thanks very much for choosing our service. Happy Holidays!
  • edited December 2020
    alexjer12 said:
    hi it is still shows the same price.
    https://prnt.sc/vsw6uu
    Hello! Our discount is only valid only for Paypal payments and for the yearly subscription when purchased with BTC.
    It's still the same price for me using 2checkout then paypal
    https://imgur.com/ibXZ6FZ
    koyworkz said:
    alexjer12 said:
    hi it is still shows the same price.
    https://prnt.sc/vsw6uu
    Hello! Our discount is only valid only for Paypal payments and for the yearly subscription when purchased with BTC.
    It's still the same price for me using 2checkout then paypal
    https://imgur.com/ibXZ6FZ
    Hello! The discount can be only applied via Paypal. However, you can extend your subscription plan by 50% when purchasing with 2Checkout. Feel free to open a ticket at our support board if you have any issues. We would be happy to help.
  • Show me how many unique in article and social network engine. Add on skype: Intellab5, let me see.
    Stellario said:
    Show me how many unique in article and social network engine. Add on skype: Intellab5, let me see.

Hi, Our scrapers and filters provide/modify/remove verified targets real-time and we are unable to provide a fixed state. But we can ensure that you will receive over 95000+ backlinks everyday with real-time sync.

Feel free to check out packages as it comes with 2 days money back guarantee.
  • good list and great list provider very helpfull
    good list and great list provider very helpfull

Thanks very much for the feedback! Happy Holidays!
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    Just subscribed with the BF deal and it seems like the quality of the targets are been improved since the last time I checked out your service. I'll drop a proper review with in few months.
    Just subscribed with the BF deal and it seems like the quality of the targets are been improved since the last time I checked out your service. I'll drop a proper review with in few months.

We appreciate your kind words. Best of luck with the campaigns!
  • Hello Ser Power Lists! I recently got your package with BTC and I want to purchase the yearly plan as well. Can I do it with the same membership or should I purchase it with a separate email?
    ishanpenn said:
    Hello Ser Power Lists! I recently got your package with BTC and I want to purchase the yearly plan as well. Can I do it with the same membership or should I purchase it with a separate email?

Thanks for choosing our service. If you are planning to have 2 different subscriptions, you will have to use different accounts. However, you can easily get it sorted by creating a ticket at the member's area.
  • Giving your service a try. Any coupons for an old ser user?
    Giving your service a try. Any coupons for an old ser user?

Coupon sent! take care! :)
    edited December 2020

Hello Everyone!

Christmas is around the corner, and we are bringing you another discount for those who missed out on Black Friday.

You will receive a 30% Recurring Discount on purchases made via Paypal and a 50% Recurring Discount for packages purchased via Cryptocurrency (BTC). (This discount only can be applied to the yearly package.)

Comment down below, and we will PM your coupon. This offer ends on the 31st of December.

• Any plans on Xmas ?
  • Hello,can you send me a discount code ?
    BUBA said:
    Any plans on Xmas ?

Hello,can you send me a discount code ?

Hey!

Yes we have prepared some coupon slots for Christmas.

Coupon sent! take care!

• Please send me coupon code
    angel789 said:
    Please send me coupon code

Coupon sent! take care!
  • I'm hearing a lot of good things about this service. Giving it a try on this christmas. Coupon please?
    danNroycc said:
    I'm hearing a lot of good things about this service. Giving it a try on this christmas. Coupon please?
    Hi , It's already on our website. You can use XMAS30 to get discount. Merry Xmas & Happy & Safest New year :)
  • CynthiaSCynthiaS Planet Earth
    It seems like the quality of your lists have improved. I'm getting higher lpm and I didn't really change anything specifically. Let those great links flowing!  8-)
    CynthiaS said:
    It seems like the quality of your lists have improved. I'm getting higher lpm and I didn't really change anything specifically. Let those great links flowing!  8-)

Thanks very much for the feedback!
  • JonathanbunchJonathanbunch newyork
    edited December 2020
    I just purchased this. I will update this with my experience.
  • I am on IM review blog so i am thinking to use your service and may be late even affiliated can you give me best discount ?
    I just purchased this. I will update this with my experience.
    Thanks very much for choosing our service. Sure. You can contact us by opening a ticket at the support board if you got any issues or doubts with our service. Happy Holidays!

BUBA said:
    I am on IM review blog so i am thinking to use your service and may be late even affiliated can you give me best discount ?
     Hello!

We are currently having the Christmas Discount. We believe that it allows SER users to subscribe to something that is rich in value for a great price.

Hurry! Make sure to reserve your coupon before it's too late. (The offer ends tonight)

Happy Holidays!

• It's been a week and the projects are performing like a charm with the list. 

Regards,
    A satisfied member
    danNroycc said:
    It's been a week and the projects are performing like a charm with the list. 

Regards,
    A satisfied member

Thanks very much for the feedback! Wishing you a happy new year!
  • I bought list from 3 sellers here this week, all can't even give 50 verified in article and social network engine. What is so special about your own?