Skip to content

SER Power Lists - 95000+ Daily Verified Link Lists & Top Tier Best Quality Links Every 24 hours

Comments

• Would it be possible to affiliate your service? If so, where can I get affiliate details?
  • SERPowerListsSERPowerLists SERPowerLists.com
    Would it be possible to affiliate your service? If so, where can I get affiliate details?

Hey, yes you can join the affiliate program. You can find all the details here with promotional materials.

• Hello!

My 6 months plan has nearly come to an end. Seems like it's time to choose the yearly package. Let me know if you are offering any discounts for members when getting the yearly subscription.  :)

Thanks,
    Josephine.
    Hello!

My 6 months plan has nearly come to an end. Seems like it's time to choose the yearly package. Let me know if you are offering any discounts for members when getting the yearly subscription.  :)

Thanks,
    Josephine.
    Hey, currently we only provide the 10% discount. Hope you have received the coupon already. We will drop a PM just in case. Thanks for being with us.
  • Unre3alEy3Unre3alEy3 Inside your Brain!
    Hey! can you send the coupon please?
  • Can you PM discount code I will be getting started soon!
    Hey! can you send the coupon please?

danthony said:
    Can you PM discount code I will be getting started soon!

Coupon sent. See you two on the member's area soon. Stay safe!
  • Hello,
    placed an order on Friday. Today is Monday. 
    Still didn't get access to site lists.
    How many days it usually takes?
    edited October 2020
    dorfeus said:
    Hello,
    placed an order on Friday. Today is Monday. 
    Still didn't get access to site lists.
    How many days it usually takes?
    Hey, Usually members receive instant access right after subscribing to our service. This issue may have occurred due to payment gateway issue. Please contact our support agents via opening a ticket including your payment details. You will receive your log in details with in 24h.

Ps. Have no worries, your account will only be activated once you start using it. Make sure to check spam/junk folders in case if the email with the log in details has been moved there.
  • edited October 2020
    Hello, it was my fault. Sorry about it. Just found site list folder in Shared folder in Dropbox.
    Honestly i was waiting for an e-mail with short manual how to get site list via Dropbox.

dorfeus said:
    Hello, it was my fault. Sorry about it. Just found site list folder in Shared folder in Dropbox.
    Honestly i was waiting for an e-mail with short manual how to get site list via Dropbox.

Hey, we are happy to hear that it's sorted. Best of luck with the campaigns!
  • Hey, I recently saw a post about some tricks on gsa ser on your website. I can't seems to find now. Can you help me get it?
    Hey, I recently saw a post about some tricks on gsa ser on your website. I can't seems to find now. Can you help me get it?

Hello, yes we shared a post about a few tips for GSA Search Engine Ranker users to improve the efficiency of the tool. You will find it here. Stay safe!
  • Hey Powerlist! How many links do you provide per day? Do you provide any trials?
    Thanked by 1SERPowerLists
    PAKIPAKI said:
    Hey Powerlist! How many links do you provide per day? Do you provide any trials?
    Hello! We provide over 95000 links everyday and we make sure to provide our members over 3000000 verified links every month. Yes, we offer 2 days trial for any new member. Learn more about our service and how we filter targets through our official website. Website - https://www.serpowerlists.com/
  • I purchased the monthly package today. I'm waiting for the dropbox folders atm.
    I purchased the monthly package today. I'm waiting for the dropbox folders atm.
    Hi :) Welcome abroad! It's an automated process. Once you submit it will recvien an invitaiton. If you have anything open a ticket and one of our agents will happily help you. Stay safe!
  • Can i have coupon please
  • I have 2 issues going on: 1. I did not receive the monthly package yet, signed up 2 days ago. 2. When i try to access my members area I am stuck in some password reset loop.. It tells me my password isn't strong enough and then when I create a new password and try to login again it tells me the same thing.
    Can i have coupon please
    Coupon sent. Enjoy!
    edited October 2020
    I have 2 issues going on: 1. I did not receive the monthly package yet, signed up 2 days ago. 2. When i try to access my members area I am stuck in some password reset loop.. It tells me my password isn't strong enough and then when I create a new password and try to login again it tells me the same thing.
    Hey, Thanks for choosing our service. You can create a ticket through the member's area and our team will make necessary arrangements to recover your account with in 24 hours. If you are having troubles when logging in, you are always welcome to get support by sending an email to gsaser@serpowerlists.com. (Please note that we do not provide support for technical issues here)

Have no worries, your account will only be activated once you gain access to the member's area. :)
  • Hello Ser Power Lists! That's a good deal you offer with btc.  Subscribed to the monthly package and waiting for further instructions.
    ishanpenn said:
    Hello Ser Power Lists! That's a good deal you offer with btc.  Subscribed to the monthly package and waiting for further instructions.
    Hope you are satisfied with our BIG discount we share with BTC payments. You should have received access for your account by now. Make sure to request for Dropbox access once logged in. Enjoy & Stay Safe!
  • Hi, Do you still have any coupons?
    Hi, Do you still have any coupons?
    Hello , Yeah we are running recurring coupon exclusively for GSA forum users. Pmed.
  • care to share a coupon with a newbie?
  • YamiraanYamiraan Manchester
    your contact us form is not working trying to ask some pre sell question but form dont send my request
    care to share a coupon with a newbie?
    Coupon sent. Enjoy!
    Yamiraan said:
    your contact us form is not working trying to ask some pre sell question but form dont send my request
    Hello, Thanks for choosing our service. We had a few pre-sale questions, and our agents have responded to them. If you still think that we haven't received your inquiry, please send us an email at gsaser@serpowerlists.com. We have an active team who works around the clock, and we make sure to respond to any question within 24 hours.
  • Hi, can pay with bit coin?