Skip to content

All New Captcha Request Goes Here

Comments

• Mhm okay, possible to get your file with about 5% success rate?
    I'd like to give it a try :)
  • Hi I need files for solving attached captcha. Tried a lot to create on my own but I am new to this application so couldn't succeed. Thanks in advanceimage
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    shoxyo that should be in latest update.
    pranshua1 send some more sample with correct answer in file name and I give it a try.
    @smowtion doesn't look that complicates...can you provider more samples with correct answer?
  • Please add captcha Rediffmail.com example:image
    here 155 recognized manually samples http://www.mediafire.com/file/38riv312vkd3m8j/cpcnew.zip

Bruteforce no result(
  • @Sven could you tell me the Name of the Captcha? couldn't find it somehow.
    I got the newest version.
    just load one of your captchas and you should see it listed.
  • Dir @Sven please check captcha via url . Thank
    @smowtion will be included in next update - currently with 60% success rate, but increasing already while writing.
  • Hi,
    Tried with brute force but no success. Looks really simple.

Well not that simple for a machine. The chars are all joined with noize. Though I try my best if you can deliver at least 20 captchas on that type with correct answer in file name.
    added this with 50% success rate on next update
  • smowtionsmowtion SEO
    edited May 2017
    Can you add this captcha from link http://bit.ly/2skr0wT
    Yes, however, it always helps and speed things up if you can deliver at least 50+ captchas of that type zipped together (filename of the captchas is correct answer).
  • can u pls add this captchas from this link https://gewinnspiel.gmx.net/captcha/image0.7332490002416181.jpg if u press f5 u can get more of them. or use the link to import. ty
    will get added on next update
  • neoduckneoneoduckneo germany
    edited June 2017
    i hope u can do it fast, ty m8 <3
  • Hi,

Brazilian NFP deployed new captcha engine generator for this captcha. I guess they have 2 or 3 generators for the same link.

Could you please help me to make the filters/masks work again ?

URL: https://www.nfp.fazenda.sp.gov.br/imagemDinamica.dcontent?0eb3e4716abf43d3aa33f1c56c937d7b

original discussion bellow.

thx

fkomatsu

• that´s somewhat weird !

they are JPG for me !

the first zip I download from Chrome directly

the second zip (200 images) I downloaded with Ubot Studio. I little program just do download and save the captchas. My guess is that Ubot Studio converted in PNG, but still kept the jpg extension.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
      Indeed ubot converts all files to png which really sux as it lowers the detection. Anyway working fine so far as I got it to over 45 % now.
    give me 50+ captchas of that new type and i do my best adding it.
  • can u maybe include this? 
    i have some samples with right names.
    ty
    with all those variations with strikeout noize it will lower the success rate. I guess you only sent me the hard / unsolved once. When I train against that set, it is not really reflecting the actual solve rate as the more easy captchas are left out and the balance between easy and hard one is not correct. However, I add yours and optimize based on it.
  • i dont wanna say u have a bad rate. yes i have only send u ones with i had problems. i love gsa. Helps me alot. 
    Naw, I just want to explain why the actual solve rate is bigger than the one you get when just training against the captchas you sent. When you scrape some new samples, it's a good mix between easy and hard to solve captchas.

If you load just the hard once in that didn't get solved, you get of course a way lower success rate which is not really reflecting the REAL success rate.
  • Sven,
    Here goes 130 new captchas with answers for nfp.fazenda.gov.sp.br. Most of them are right, but a few are really difficult even for a human being.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nan57io91aassc1/new_nfp_2017_-_GSA.rar

Jut a remind.
    min. lenght of result: 4
    max. lenght of result: 4
    charset  :   0123456789abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

@fkomatsu That seems to be a new type. It is no longer black chars on noize but rainbow colored. I will create a new definition from that.
  • Yep. but still... the most of the captchas have this rainbow colored, but about 25% has something much different.

I'll try to grab some of this too. If you create something new, or put it in a second filter it's ok. I don't want to mess up with wrong % of this different captcha.

• costellocostello United States
    Help solving the attached captchas would be greatly appreciated.
    @costello this is already added as "BlogEngine (complex)"