Skip to content

Lets get somethings straight!

124»

Comments

• redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @Seo_Gladiator - I bought my accounts from bulkaccts.com because I wanted aged accounts. I have no idea if it's the cheapest, but they're working well.

Yes you're correct.

Authority Stacks is capable of building 10k+ page parasites with pretty nice customization. It's very different software than stuff like RankerX and FCS.
  • redrays  That's pretty crazy.  So you use it for like affiliate marketing stuff.  I'm assuming?
    @Seo_Gladiator - yep, it's impressive software. I'm using the parasites to drive traffic to affiliate marketing landing pages. I haven't been using it long so no results to report, but it's similar to other techniques I've been using for a while successfully.
  • redrays  are you building links to any of these parasite pages? Or do you just target long tail words and let the authority of the parasite just rank the long tail keywords?
    @Seo_Gladiator - I plan to build links to them. I am targeting long tail stuff, and the strategy works without links too. I see them mostly as a way to get more pages indexed and then send a little juice on top of it.
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    edited June 2016
    @seo_gladiator - I paid for the monthly plan but I am going to switch to the yearly plan.

This indexer works really well so get it now while its still open.

You have to take it easy with the no of submissions. If you want to submit a large amount of links you need to either spread them out over a large no of days or you get as many PVA accounts and proxies as you can.

In the software you can bind each proxy to one PVA account.

I currently have 100 PVA accounts and 100 semi-private proxies and the maximum submissions I have done per account is 21 with a delay of like 10 mins between submissions.

Right now I only submit the contextual articles. When I get many more PVA accounts I might consider submitting some other platforms.

@redrays - how are you finding Authority stacks? I wouldn't do that many submissions with just 40 PVA accounts except you put a large delay between submissions.

@seo_gladiator - Authority Stacks uses a different set of parasites that are not included in RankerX or FCS. You need to watch the video.
    You guys need to consider this when creatiing articles for ALL your Tiers - https://yoast.com/flesch-reading-ease-score/

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    @londonseo have you done any testing towards the flesch reading score?

Like I said early, one of my first ever sites that's over two years old is still pulling decent traffic from Google and I used auto generated crap on all three tiers.

Also, when I tested the Yoast plugin I found it to be a sack of crap and a waste of time in all honesty. It reminds me of BigBuddy over on BHW, has a good reputation from people new to IM and SEO but offers nothing of value.
    @shaun - No I havent done any testing with flesch but if you are struggling to get auto generated content indexed, maybe you should give it a go
    @shaun - I don't agree with you about Yoast. Just last month I decided to improve on the content analysis of some pages on my money site. I turned all the icons to green and immediately I saw a boost in rankings.

Some of the things the plugin recommends are also things that Brian Dean (Backlinko) recommends - http://backlinko.com/on-page-seo
    @londonseo - I am liking it a lot, surprisingly so. Seems like these guys have very good products and are just terrible at marketing them. AS is very powerful and flexible.

You are probably correct on the pva accounts and I should stop being so stupidly aggressive with them. I think I'll buy another batch so I can add proper delays and such. FYI the guys in the Authority Stacks forum claim you can do up to 10 pva accounts per proxy, so something to think about if you're looking to scale.
    @redrays - I bought 100 pvas so I will buy 600 more so that I can use 100 every day of the week.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Hey guys, do you mind creating a new thread about PVA google accounts etc as I feel this thread has drifted away from the OP.

Plus, I'm getting a shedload of notifications and it's causing havoc in my inbox :D thank you!
  • @Tim89

Can't you disable the notifications for this specific page? Or is that just the new bHW?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited June 2016
    @BigGulpsHuhWelp I'm not sure, some things on this forum are really buggy.

But I think a new thread is in order for the other things that are talked about in this thread.

p.s I just checked my notification settings and I have them disabled but they still come through, so if you guys would be so kind as to start another thread, that would be great.
  • @tim89

Yeah this forum is preeeeety buggy. 
  • @Seo_Gladiator

Gmail USA PVA 100 accounts 20$ from buyaccs.com/en/