Skip to content

Links Per Minute

Comments

• edited February 2013
    and that is SER running only with projects that are 1 week and older. so no additional boost from fresh projects giving crazy lpm because they can use the "verified" lists.
  • ronron SERLists.com

Not to be a purist or anything because I'm not, I haven't used global site lists yet. I have a game going where I am just trying to see how much I can squeeze out of SER without lists. The global site lists are like an ace up my sleeve or a hidden nitrous tank in the trunk :)

Today I am pacing at about 80,000 subs which is much higher than where I was a few days ago. It's like Lee says - you have to experiment.

• edited February 2013
    Hey guys, I'm using 100Mbps internet and am wondering if I upgrade to 1Gbps for a mere $5/mo would my submissions likely go up as well or stay the same? 
  • stays the same. ser is not nearly using the 100mbit to the fullest.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    That's very interesting @TOPtActics. Even though I have a strong connection at home at 36Mbps, I want to get this off my desktop. I spend too much time playing with SER - I need a life.
  • @ron - even on a vps you will still play with SER anyway...
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    The max I've seen SER use according to BitMeter is 24 down and 3 up.
    I'm seeing about 10 more LPM since the 5.09 upgrade, anyone else?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited February 2013
    @nicerice - ROFL. Yeah, then I can play with it anywhere in the world!!!
  • ronron SERLists.com

@Brandon - I saw an extra 20 LPM just upgrading to v5.08. I didn't even get to 5.09 yet.

Is that even possible? I swear I didn't change anything. 

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Funny what people can produce when they engage mk1 brains :D 

Pity the guy at proxy hub dont catch on to the idea of using his brain

Seven days for a support ticket with proxies down and still waiting

• Agree..
    it's 2 days that I try to contact them (proxy hub) but no reply!

:O
  • ematrix65 said: it's 2 days that I try to contact them (proxy hub) but no reply! 
    me too ;|

• why not try buyproxies.org... the owner name was also @sven and did you know, every one who name @sven have a good reputation about their product...  :)>-

BuyProxies are not on my recommend or use list

Lets just say they gave me a refund after I suffered with multiple sets of over subscribed proxies

• Regarding GSA verifying links:
    Would it best having it on auto, or to set it at verify at a specific interval?

I feel GSA is verifying to much - it looks like it does it repeatedly on the same projects several times a day.

Something I have been trying with different times

Option NOT to use is "remove after 1st verification"

Try different limits, ie 1 day, 2 days, 5 days etc

Im running mine on 1 day at the moment (1440 minutes)

Which is reducing a lot of the 30k to 50k submitted lists and still producing a decent submission rate of between 140Lpm and 200LpM

• edited February 2013
    @LeeG

Forgive me for being stupid but why does it decrease your submission? Shouldn't it release more threads for blasting? Or is it because you delete your submitted site lists every day - and since no verifying is going on, they will get smaller?

And why not remove after 1st verification? Because the siteowner needs more time to approve your article/comment?

A follow up question for verification:
    If using a limit of say 100 verified links per day. Wouldn't that overrule the verification rule of 1440 minutes? Howelse would GSA know when to stop blasting?

When I tried the option, submissions were about average.

But verified dropped from about 10k in 12hrs to 750

I have no idea why it went that way in such a drastic fashion

• Is there any rule of thumb on threads in relation to your machine set up.  Or is it more factored on bandwidth?  I have 2.6ghz, 8gig.  I am new to this thread and am going to try all of this tonight!  But on threads I have 40 shared proxies that are quite quick , just not sure how hard to push.  I know I need to experiment.  Where should I start, 80-100.  I've been using 40 threads for a while.  Just now trying to tweak settings for more power.

Keep an eye on your resource monitor

Then up the threads watching your connection speed and cpu

@m1xf1 I was able to run 700 threads on my VPS but I was getting frequent crashing and my LPM wasn't any higher than it is now with 200 threads and I'm not getting any crashing.
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    my opinion about specs:

bandwith isn't that important.
    CPU is important as SER is more a CPU driven tool.
    RAM isn't that important if you have +4 GB.
    win2008 RC 2 is important.
    SSD should give a boost (I've no experience with that though)

all in all i think that if you have super fast RAM, SSD and connection speed than this will give you some boost. but the most important things are CPU and win2k8 to start with imo.
    Im peaking at about 25mbs
  • I can verify. upgrade to 5.08 increase my LPM too.

1000 threads works, but more for longer time  I get crash. but 500 to 1000 does not increase LPM, just lowers verify / checks.
  • The biggest thing that helped my LPM (by 5x btw) was decreasing the amount of Search Engines I had checked. I went from 37 to 7 engines and that made a world of a difference and setting verification to a day so it submits all day instead of verifying sporadically through out the day. Good thread.
  • @RobotDestruct which 7 have you selected?
  • Hello, can someone please help, I have 3,000 submitted links and only 1 verified in the the last 8 hours - my settings are almost exactly as when I bought GSA. Thank you guys very much
    @KJ1970 that just means that your submitted haven't yet been verified.  That happens once a day so no worries, they just haven't been checked yet.  Many of those will be verified on the next verification.

You can force verification by stopping the campaign, right click and go to Verify Only.

Another member thats found no magic button.

MK1 brain being used at its best

It like a big jigsaw. With all the bits in the right place you get the full picture

No kiddy features needed.

time + effort + brain = high LpM, Sunmissions and Verified