Skip to content

Links Per Minute

Comments

• Ive had this software since March last year before this forum was even going.  Utilized it just never understood it like I do now from reading the sharing and posts from here.  Really good stuff guys and thanks again.  I've had it since 1.0 days!  Its worked on rankings too, now to expand its POWER!
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

I only started getting into seeing what it could do when i got a vps last year

A tweak here and there and a lot of experimenting

I have owned it from before Santos started the discount thread on BHW

Im still sulking, before my crash earlier today I was doing 245LpM and looking at an easy 350k today

Now Im going to be lucky to scrape past 300k

• Almost 19 lpm now seems like its getting faster now...

Spend the time, study what can be tweaked and daily submission like this can happen :D

Its Hunars fault Im back to doing straight 24hr runs and getting results like that again

The guys a trouble maker :D

• Guys what does the C (Counter represent)?  Up to 24.42LPM now :).  I am unfamiliar with it and cant find the note in the update logs.
  • Currently at 464 LPM. Already submitted over 150000 in the first 5 hours of the day. 
  • edited February 2013
    C its the captcha SER send to any service you have selected

WTF @doubleup how the hell
  • ronron SERLists.com

I just wanted to say that I have now moved the cardboard cutout of @LeeG to the corner in my office, and now have @doubleup looking over my shoulder.

Seriously man, that is beyond ridiculous. Any tips are welcome. Like what made the biggest improvements in LPM for you. I would love to hear your input.

• edited February 2013
    @LeeG where you submit the links? 

EDIT:
    Yesterday I had ~11.5 LpM, then I changed search engine to only Google, LpM let down to 9.50, I restore my search engine and LpM still let down (now I have 9.13) why ?

16:50 - 6.60LpM and still get down..
  • read the whole thread. thank you everyone that contributed

@doubleup cool stats

@LeeG cool stats & thank you for sharing your tweaks - you are THE MAN
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    @dudz1ok: and tomorrow you get 11 again and then 10 and then 12 and then 10 again. who cares if everything is kept within reasonable bounds?
    there is just nothing you can do sometimes as there are good and bad days depending on what engines SER is trying to post to, how many target urls it finds with the footprints etc.

Edit: "When I will have 5 LpM I will be VERY happy"

now you have doubled your goal and not happy with that?
  • edited February 2013
    @Ozz I know :-)
    But
    LeeG said: I run a similar amount to you and I push about 15k an hour submitted
    So I think that I will have better results than '...5 LpM...'

And again I want say : Big beer for all who get us a tips and tricks ! ;-)

Thats it dudz1ok, now you have upset Ozz

I know your site is about football, please dont say it also includes the 1966 world cup

He will eat you alive :D

Not that I would dare mention that fine year for football either :D

Time to put my tin foil hat on and hide :D

• what a sweet moment that was :D

Damn, England 0 Germany 1 :D

• OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    in terms of world cups

england 1 : germany 3

//close thread
  • edited February 2013
    Ha ha ha :-P
    Ozz I'm don't doubled my results, because I still have 5-6 LpM (on proxyhub). I had previously 2-3 LpM on public proxies
  • was there for world cup 2006 in germany... was WILD
  • I was at 17-20 lpm, after the 5.10 update i am at 31-33 lpm =D
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    One thing often missed is the number of campaigns.  If you have 5k verified locations and one campaign you can get an easy 5k links.  If you have 100 campaigns you'll get 500,000 links and your LPM will be higher because you're doing more posting and less searching.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @LeeG

1) "Start with html timeout - I set mine to about 130 > 140" : Why is this so high? My understanding that this is the time it takes for a single site to load. So having this at this level is like saying "please wait for over 2 mins for this site to load. Yes, there may be a bad script or on a slow server or whatever but please keep waiting" - why not drop it to 30s and only post to sites that load within 30s. Even at 30s that is a long time for a website to load. Websites should be loading in under 10s! Would love to get your opinion on this.

2) Regarding Football - the last WC in RSA, watching Germany play England was a pleasure...football at it's best....and I don't watch that much football! ;-)

• If Global site lists is checked and its a relatively new install, after the targets are basically used up (submission and Verified) does SER go out and search then off keywords?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @globalgoogler I set my HTML timeout to 180.  This is the portion that will make you money...loading the site and submitting the link.  I'm willing to wait as long as it takes.  I've already spent time harvesting, matching engines, etc so I want to make sure and get every link.

When running a lot of threads, you would expect a site to have some delays or scripting errors that would cause a lag.  Another benefit is that most people won't wait 3 minutes for a site to load which means less OBL's across the domain.

Speed is king to my teachings. Why waste time waiting for one site to load when in the same time period, you could submit to five others in that period

Slow loading sites will also be penalised by google. So very little link value

• Why not set HTML timeout to 5 then instead of 120?

Mine is set to 130

HTML time out is used in two places, submitting and verifying

Most people who suffer low verified, its down to them using the standard setting of 60 from memory

Plenty of time to submit, but not long enough to verify

There are a lot of factors which can affect the speed of verifying

Speed of proxies

Internet connection speed

Private proxies

Public proxies

Etc

• edited February 2013
    Ok so I decided I had GSA running long enough and gathered enough samples to cut out the engines that aren't performing well, like suggested in this thread.

I created an spreadsheet where I put the verified & succesful stats next to eachother and I rougly only selected the engines with +100 verified and +10% verified to successful ratio.
    You can find the spreadsheet here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?tiloahgaciz9df1, if anyone has any suggestions on other engines to remove/add please let me know.

I did make an exception for article directory pro. This engine had 20% ratio but only 2 verifieds. So I decided to check this one out and it turns out the engine file uses terrible search terms:
    "RSS Feeds" "Add us to favorites" "Make us your home page" "Submit Articles". These terms are way to generic and I added: "Powered by ArticleDirectoryPro" ( text that is on the bottom of the page ).
    So hopefully it will find more results.
  • edited February 2013
    @pietpatat . . . I happen to be doing the same thing myself . . . you can check out my results here . . . it's a google Doc spreadsheet.   I actually setup a little MySql database with the raw data and did some queries on it. I based it on verified vs identified results.  I only ended up eliminating 22 platforms so far.  We'll see how that works.  I basically eliminated anything with an identified count > 50 and  verified links <  5 ,  and a "percent failed" greater then 70%

**Edit**
    Just realized I had a few mistakes in my SQL . . . just updated a new version of the spreadsheet here
  • edited February 2013
    I've done something similar to you guys but using a slightly larger sample size :) Also took the liberty of highlighting low verified % platforms by color to show severity.
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/?cof92jvl2f45shd
    Might be good to note: I haven't come close to making it through all the links I've fed SER so far. My list is approaching 3 million now, so my verified percents should appear pretty low overall.

• Can you paste successful verified sites from the text files into a different install and utilize.  No issues with that correct?