Skip to content

Links Per Minute

Comments

• yeah, using ONE proxy. BUY more!
  • guys thank you all for this great and information post.

i've spent the last 2 hours going over all my settings to double check if i've done anything wrong.

i've only activated 11 projects now and unfortunately i can only get 17 LpM on average my highest was 40 LpM a few versions ago.  Here are my exact settings

1) Selected 6 search engines (1 google from a random country then 5 random search engines)
    2) 168 threads, 30 semi-private proxies from buy proxies
    3) Collect keywords from target sites IS selected (each project has around 1-2k keywords)
    4) Always use keywords to find target sites is NOT selected
    5) I'm using global site lists but only the verified list is checked
    6) I've culled all the engines by exporting all data to excel and unchecking ones which are < 10% for identified / verified
    7) Verify links every 1440 mins for everything EXCEPT tier 1 (only 4 out of the 11 projects are tier 1)
    8) Projects that no limits EXCEPT tier 1 but i've set the thresholds at pretty high so I don't think they trigger.  In addition Im' running this test 1 hour after midnight so my submitted # is still below 2k links

The ONLY setting I canthink is different is I'm running SER on a mac using Virtualbox.  So far no issues though..

Cheers

Tim

• OzzOzz
    edited January 2013
    1) if you wanna do the LeeG than use Google.com + 5 random Google (of different continents/regions for example)
    3) unclick that and use some generic keywords for your lower tiers instead or use some foreign keywords according to the language of SE.
    5) only do that if you have enough verified in your list. if thats not the case use the submitted list instead
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Something else to watch is two errors, download failed and pr-?

Both normally proxy related

• Hi Ozz,

Thanks for your feedback.  I just changed 1) 2) and 3) (I actually have a keyword list of 100k top keywords searched in some lower tiers) and stil the same results 19 LpM

I have about 30k verified so I dno't think that's the issue but I selected submitted as well in all projects anyway
  • Thanks @LeeG I'll take a look in the morning 1:45 am here in HK so going heading off to bed.

Also 1 other thing I forgot to mention I'm using Captcher Sniper not Captcha Breaker.  I don't think this should effect it too much but just FYI.
  • I ran parallels / windows xp on a mac mini..... everything is ok......
  • Guys great news.  I've restarted my PC and triple checkd all my settings of all my projects to ensure it's got the configuration above (my fault there were a few projects with no global site lists enabled).  took 2 hours of tedious work but it's worth it!!!

After restarting I'm at 80 LpM which is a record for me so really happy.

Shout outs to @leeg and @ozz for their informative posts. 
  • Quick question, where are you guys getting these keyword lists from in the first place?

Some people use scrapebox to create keyword lists aimed at their niche.

Others use niche finders to create keyword lists.

One I have seen mentioned on another forum thats been used well is Keyword Map

There are also a few generic lists floating around on the net.

But as with anything, those lists have been used by a lot of people and most sites are spammed to death

• Hitting 150 LpM after a few more tweaks.  If anyone has the same issues as me @LeeG nailed it right on the head it was my number of search engines.  I changed to 6 googles and it's cranking.   Wanna say thanks agains guys!  This forum is AWESOME!

PS Does anyone have problems with projects pause?  Some of my tier 1 links got ripped today and the projects didn't pause.  I set to pause for 1440 minutes after 200 submissions but it ripped to 5000.  I'm trying to set it pause for 1 day after hitting submissions based on previous forum notes to see what happens.
  • depend what platform you use.

I only use PR1+ forums and only 3 most successfull types there..

just used a new mail, seems my old one was on to my blacklists ;-)

I am using 200 engines with search time 1 sec...
    I also tested with 4, or other search times, but that did not help...

but maybe.. less engines with blog/image comments are better.

Thats it, I have that warm fuzzy feeling inside :D

Good to hear that people are now starting to see the results after taking the time to make the changes.

No magic button, just time and effort

• "No magic button, just time and effort"

@LeeG my views on SEO and being successful in life in general.  habits!!!

i'm doing this transformationcontest.com it's a good way to keep me accountable for i'mdoing each day to move forward in biz, wealth and health.  check it out!

• somewhat offtopic

@LeeG, @ron and anyone else that is pushing loads of links:

1. do you use CB with a paid service like DBC or just CB?
    2. is this a mix of CB + $ervice for tiers 1, for all of them, or none?

Spot the clues to my arse squeaking when I walk. AKA a tight git

I push one single copy of ser to its max

I only use CB with ser

Some know my tricks include cutting out things that take time

At the moment one captcha company are reporting 19 seconds average per captcha

CB does way below 1 second average

Think of all the extra links you can build in that 19 seconds

• edited February 2013
    got mine running to 50 + LPMs. just one project.

thats what I use for TIER 3

1 hotmail account.

engines/plattforms: i checked the ones with the most/best submits over 12000 verified URLs.

Blogspot
    General Blogs
    indexU
    Mikomedi
    PHP Weby
    PHP-Nuke
    phpBB
    PunBB
    DedeEIMS
    Guestbook
    ViperGB
    YapGB
    Pixelpost
    plogger
    adocu.com
    Blogtronix
    Drigg
    Pligg
    Scuttle

JUST switched to a new mail, that like doubled the LPMs (cant believe it...)

settings:
    100 k keywords.
    37 int. engines.
    NO URLs filter ( NO bad words, no OBL, no PR...)
    (why? its just tier 3..........)
    3mail veriy to 15 minute wait.

20 semi / private proxies
    1000 threads max
    wh so many threads? speeds up loading of verified URL list and verify process..
    thread are mostly 50 - 250 when it goes through submit / searching SERPs.
    1 sec engine timeout
    60 sec wait time out.
    no indexeer used ( I think thats not usefull on Tier 3, those sites are spammed like hell so the bots MUST have visitid them or visit them regularly)

usint site list verified.

machine:
    3,3 quad core, 8 gig ram windows 2008 server
    that does nothing excep GSA SER and CS.
    using MsMpEng.exe als VirusScanner, exception are processes GSA SER and CS.
    16 Mbit DSL fastpath.

BUT: submit/verify is just about 10-20 %. WTF, its anyway just tier 3.

vs:

on tier 1 I use PR1 URL filter / bad words, and so on. thats jsut around 1 - 10 LPM, but much higher verify %... and I only do forum profiles OR wiki sites there.

ONE recommendation: USE captcha BREAKER. it is 5 - 10 x faster than captcha sniper . sad I bought CS3x :-(

THATS like the most comprehensive post I ever made.

http://666kb.com/i/cb7et0sym3tolxi01.png

Oh yeah, I was playing LOTS of computer games till the year 2010....... then quit from one day to the other..

ADDITION:

CHECK your Email :-) I created an hotmail.DE alias, but it should have been .COM - no wonder I get <0.01 LPM on Forum Profiles.........
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    How many keywords are you recommending per project? 

So none of you guys have cottoned on to what swapping out your emails does and how it can push up submissions.

And its not the blacklists

Most sites like forums, only allow one registration per email account

So by swapping out the email accounts, all your doing is creating more accounts on those forums etc when ser finds them

In the global site lists for example it registers something like

forum.com/profile1

You swap out the email and register again

forum.com/profile2

Ser see´s the new location in the global sites list

And it goes on

• yeah, I think that is more the reason to switch mails. getting more accounts, not avoiding blacklist...

and like lee said in the past, it might just take a few sumitted links to land on the blacklists again..

I checked mine earlier.

From the first week of swapping them out they were getting in blacklists

That was three months ago

Everyone is listed about six times each

It also depends on how the sites have the likes of SFS set up.

If they check the last month, six months etc

• edited February 2013
    Hi 
    I have tried to make an excel file with failed, submitted etc..

It's very difficult to understand what to keep and what to drop...

is it not possible to add a feature that say:
    "take off the engine with xxx % failed result???

• well how would that be??? some engines use captchas, some just cheap 100% solvable catpchas.. would not help you at all!

I used mk2 eyes and mk1 brain to set mine up.

None of this messing about using quantum physics formulas :D

• edited February 2013
    ok, but :
    I have for example 
    Article-Drupal - Blog
    1768 ident.  1559 Fail.     193   Succ.     ZERO Verified

Is it normal?

• Ok, I know that my question as newbie can be stupid, but if the blog above is not useful why add it to the list??

or is it only a Proxy / Catpcha matter?
  • another strange thing:
    If I leave the software running for hours after xx verified links it stop to find new verified link

but if I restart the pc  SER find new verified links immediately 

Someone can tell me why?

Maybe Memory, CPU or what?

Thanks!
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited February 2013

@ematrix65 - Once you have stopped SER, on restart it verifies first before finding targets and submitting.

As was the case for me when I was new to SER, I used to get caught up in "where's my verified links?". You will find that SER multi-tasks, and if it is spending too much time verifying links, then that means it is spending less time building links. So you can't have it both ways.

I have my biggest projects set to "Custom Verify = 5000" minutes. I want SER spening most of its time building links, not verifying links. I also know that a % of links will get removed my moderators in the first few days after I build them, so I want some time to pass before I verify.

So no, your PC is fine.

• Hi Ron
    It's strange because I have all my  projects set to "Custom Verify = 7200" minutes!
  • Anyway I'm a little bit confused about the engines choice

do I have to look only at "submitted" and then "Verified" right?

But for example:
    Blog Comment-General Blogs.... 
    15110   id.
    12654 Fail
    2684 Sub.
    85 Ver.

For you this engine is ok or not??
    For my opinion is not ok because it's a small percentage of Verified link

but if I look at the others, this is one of the best result

Do you understand what I mean?

I hope... ;O