I'm building a plugin for SER that allows you to send social signals directly from SER into your money site or auto-generated tier 1/2 links.
This is exceptionally perfect in combination with SEREngines - build high authority premium tier 1/tier 2 web 2.0s and automatically pump them full of social signals.Think about it:
do you really think webpage can be high quality, authoritative & useful but never shared on any of the world's biggest social network sites? Facebook + Twitter + Google Plus together have 2.4 BILLION of monthly active users
and you are saying your tier 1/2 web 2.0 blog post is high quality even though no one ever shared it? I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but if I figured this footprint out, Google 100% did too.
Solution is to get some social signals flowing to them!
"- but bro ur crazy how do i send social activity from hundreds/thousands of accounts to my links without spending all day & night logging in & out, switching proxies and posting, i want to have a life"
This is where SocialSER comes in:
- Google Plus engines - custom shares, post likes, custom post comments, webpage likes
- Twitter engines - custom tweets, retweets, likes, custom replies
- Facebook engines - custom shares, post likes, custom post comments, webpage likes
- Super easy setup - launch SocialSER, input your accounts & proxies into it's dialog one time (saves/loads everything automatically), use it
- Headless browser emulator, which means SocialSER 100% acts like a normal human person
- Session storing! If you log into your account 100 times per minute - it's obvious that it's a bot doing the work, so SocialSER will login once and store the session.
- Same proxy for account - if you log into your account from 100 proxies - it's another footprint, so SocialSER will use the same proxy you specify for all of it's work with that account.
- Circuit-breaker limits - afraid SER will accidentally post 500 tweets in a minute on your account and it will get suspended for suspicious activity if you miss some option? This will not happen, because of custom hard limits that it can't get through (useful when having many projects):
- Obvious thing - this requires having accounts on all these sites. You can create them manually or buy here. I'm already working to find a great supplier and get the price down as much as possible.
- Will launch in a few days (2-3 maybe).
- LOOKING FOR TESTERS - hit me up an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - I will give a discount.