Skip to content

(BETA) SocialSER - send social signals directly from SER (FB/Twitter/G+ shares, likes, comments)

2»

Comments

• @viking - I've never seen social signals alone have any impact on rankings. I have seen improvement (anecdotally) by sending social signals to PBN links. Any real or legit site is going to have some social activity. If you're making a bunch of links to a site and it has zero social shares, it seems like it would be a red flag.   

I do a lot of local SEO and I use fake Google PVA accounts to house spam GMB listings. I have no problem exploiting Google properties but it's definitely harder than any other platform (except maybe Facebook).
  • @VMart - "Does your system drive traffic to my YT Videos?"

I'm not sure what you mean by this. I'm not promoting any system or anything like that.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited July 2017
    Here system mean "SocialSER" :)
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    edited July 2017
    Hey folks,
    Don't worry if there is some bug, I'm gonna fix it as soon as I'm available.

@Vmart this has nothing with youtube... Yet
    @viking it's good you got 15k organic followers, but that's not the point.

Google's point is to provide the best search results, otherwise people will stop using it. You think Google doesn't know links can be auto-generated? If it does know (ofc it does), do you think it does something to validate them? The era of just spamming is over. That's why GSA links don't work that well anymore. Think of blackhat SEO this way: if you were Google, how would you fight blackhatters doing tiered link building? Apart from the obvious footprints:
    Auto-generated sites never have social proof. Even if Google knows these can be faked, that's not a reason to stop considering them. Link that has at least 5-10 shares still has a better chance to be useful, even if those shares are fake (50% chance: fake or not) rather than a link that has 0 shares. Because if it has 0 shares, all what matters is that no one found it to be useful enough to share, and that's 100% accuracy.

This is another footprint I figured out some time ago:
    2. When you are doing tiered link building, how is it possible in real life that an article gets posted and then literally 1-5 seconds later it starts acquiring backlinks? Oh, and no one shared it ever too? :D Who is building the backlinks then? Hundreds or thousands of backlinks to this post and no one found it to be useful enough to share at least once? Then why would lower tiers link to it anyway? On most auto generated links there is post date & time that is super easy to check for Google. So obvious. That's what I noticed everyone does forgetting the simple option in tier settings to only use links with specific minimum age (I use age >= 2 days, so link starts getting backlinks only 2 days after it's posted)

You realise it would be stupid to not use these simple validations, right? And I'm not the smartest guy.

I'm not saying pump these signals only into your money site: consider them in tier 1/2/3 as well. I'm now trying various combinations, like having only 3rd post on auto-generated blog (like wordpress) have links with 1st and 2nd unlinked posts also having some tiered backlinks and social proof. And delaying between posts 24-72 hours too.
  • @arc323 agreed. My point is that be careful when using this tool on youtube and G+ as whether we like it or not, G sees every detail about that automated activity. My other point was if you are investing time, resources, etc into social signals, why not do it the right way and have real activity where it is 100% non-issue with any search engine. Just seems like common sense to me.

@Gintas I am not knocking your product or income stream. Just adding my perspective to help improve the tool. That is what these forums and threads are for, right? If you knock it out of the box with this tool, I will be a paying customer for sure. I agree with you about automated seo. It is a slippery slope now. What worked just 6 months ago will now get you hammered by Fred. regarding how G catches blackhat, it is all speculation. No one except G knows what the metrics are that they catch or track. My MS which pays my bills has ranked on and off P1 for a bunch of kw's over the last five years. I primarily used the tools we all use. Do I know exactly how I got on P 1? No. Do I know what I did that got a kw crunched in an algo update? No. So the question then is would I have been on P 1 without any blackhat, and would I have remained there across all algo updates. I don't know. Now go to a PBN I have that will be a MS next year. 10 yr old domain. 100% unique content. No outbound links. 100% whitehat incoming with minimal effort. It is #1 for three major kw's over companies like american express. I am quite certain if I tried ANY tool on that site right now, it would drop like a stone in a pond. It has been #1 for years across algo updates. I am not an seo expert, just experienced, but I can see that there is a point when it is too much blackhat in the mix, even with best practice being followed. And that is my ultimate point. More tools is not better. SER is an awesome piece of software. It just isn't as easy to get success with it as it was a year ago. And that means that G knows how to catch basic SER usage. My final point is about social media. Success there is only about engagement levels. Sending automated tweets to one's own sites is not engagement on any level. Especially when it is a G platform (YT , G+). Engagement means multiple interactions, back and forth, across the channel, not just a one way stream and not a hand full of accounts. IMO the only reason to be on social media is to get conversions and not to worry about rankings. Good luck with your tool. I hope you crack it and we all benefit.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I think google not counting social signals/shares/bounce rate/sessions..... I have viral blasting systems but it's useful only for YT traffic.
  • I would love to test this. I tested a lot of software for people and give great feedback. Id want nothing in return, Ive been waiting for this for awhile now. Thanks
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    @backlinkaddict just visit socialser.net and sign up, this thread is a little bit outdated. You will be able to try & use it.
  • Hey Gintas, looks interesting, I'll check it out. I see the benefit of social signals. :-) 
  • Really interesting. Where can i buy this ? 

Worth the price it it works without any issues ($30) as its stated. Social signals definitely helps even nice article distributed from ahrefs couple of months ago and i know it works. Least for me. 
  • Hey Gintas, love the tool. 

When will we see a new update? It seems it doesn't tell you when accounts are dead. I have some dead accounts but they all still show green. 

Getting error: org.openqa.selenium.NosuchElementException: Element Not Found... etc.

What does this mean? 
  • @arc323org.openqa.selenium.NosuchElementException: Element Not Found... etc -> Never use any software that use Selenium with Google properties
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    @arc323 if it happens only on single account, send it to me.
    @Alden nope, sometimes it just fails to load some element due to timeout.
  • Hi @Gintas

I am trying to use your tool but when i put twitter acc, for example, my .jar application stop to responding. I am using windows server 2012 R2 with java and all that i need to run account insert aplicartion. What i need to do more?
  • GintasGintas Lithuania
    @pcesarc it means they are in incorrect format, take a look at sample format in that account input dialog.
  • I want to join beta testing. Count me in please
  • @Gintas Seems SocialSER is not working. Maybe SER update caused an error??

Here is my log output from SER. SocialSER is not showing any log output. It's almost like SER is not connecting to SocialSER. 

If I need to edit SocialserDB file I can do it. I just need to know what to put in there.

Thanks!

11:09:15: [+] 001 possible new Target URLs from present accounts.
    11:09:16: [+] 1/1 matches engine Twitter Tweet - http://127.0.0.1:6969/socialser_twitter/
    11:09:16: [-] 1/1 unknown submission status - http://127.0.0.1:6969/socialser_twitter?action=tweet&text=Bail Bondsman: First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. *url redacted*
    11:09:16: [+] 001 possible new Target URLs from present accounts. 11:09:16: [+] 1/1 matches engine Twitter Tweet - http://127.0.0.1:6969/socialser_twitter/ 11:09:16: [-] 1/1 unknown submission status - http://127.0.0.1:6969/socialser_twitter?action=tweet&text=Surety Bonds: If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure. *url redacted*