Skip to content

Test all emails at once?

Hi! Is there a way to test all emails in all projects, without having to open each project individually?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry no.
  • RhymRhym Mājās :)
    This feature screams to be implemented ;D
  • Yes, this would be great. Checking for dead/blacklisted mails take a lot of time.
  • be a very nice feature, to check all emails without having to go into each project.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Would have been good yes, however, sven has spoken, no means no.

Why don't you simply import all of your email addresses into 1 campaign to test them all, weed out the non-working ones and then achieve the good ones.

Other than that, you just need to keep ontop of the email notices and swap them out, if you do a good job swapping emails when the notice appears, you should be good, it is a massive pain when all your projects have email failure notices though...
  • How about implementing email feature other way around. Let say we have one place (Global) email repository where we upload all our emails and then for each project we just assign how many emails we want for each project with numbers. After that GSA automatically test them 24/7 during link building and take them from there. 
  • @Tim89 It's no problem for a new project, but not for testing if emails are black listed or dead when projects are running for a while.
    @achillesbb‌ Yeah, true.

But when an email is detected as dead during one of my campaigns I normally tend to go into that project recheck all emails, swap out dead emails for working ones.
  • @Tim89

But what if you've got 40-50 campaigns (with all the tiers)? When I check all mails of all projects I'm busy for hours ;)

@achillesbb I tend to deal with over 2,000 campaigns at any given time, I understand it is time consuming.
  • Catchall emails sorts that out.

SEO Spartans sells them for a good price.
  • If you have a lot of projects and only 1 or a few catch-all emails shared among them then it ends up being a huge waste of resources. Your inbox can grow MASSIVE and each project needs to check X amount more emails (where X equals amount of projects using that catch-all) than it would if each project had it's own unique email(s). If you only have a few projects then it is definitely a time saver though.

I've used SEO Spartans service too but as my projects grew so did the amount of emails each project had to check. So keep this in mind.
  • Does it not delete the emails once it's checked them?
  • @JudderMan - Take a look at your inbox sometime. Not all emails sent are verification or login emails (think welcome emails, submission emails, profile updates emails, sites selling your email, etc, etc).

Even then, I'm not entirely convinced using the same inbox doesn't cause problems, with some platforms, if multiple projects are searching for the same target site's verification email.

Buy yeah it does delete the verification email once found and emails older than X days if you select the option but use outlook or another pop3 app and you'll see a ton of emails in it (if you are using the same catch-all on a lot of projects) that aren't strictly verification or login emails.
  • @OldFusser mmm thanks for the update. I guess I need to rethink things then.