Skip to content

Universal Ocr Recaptcha Solving up to 90% (updated and revised Sep 2014) Powered By Spamvilla.com

Comments

• is there any smaller plan with 5 threads ?
  • @spamvilla again having the login error
  • @‌ Spamvilla I bought your service 7 days ago, and up to now, at least 6 times, GSA ser can not connect to your service. It always shows"error:login can not be successful". It makes me crazy. Everyday, I have to login my server to make sure your server running normally, and I have to send you an email to fix it every day. What happened on my account?
  • black909  thanks for interest in our service and your honest feedback well i will activate in next 30 min max and also resolve about the connection problem atm i m updating the server so please wait 30 min or so thanks

Regards
    Kelvin
  • blackseocn  i m sorry for the problem i m shifting you and new clients to a brand new server it seems its giving some technical problems :( please wait 30 min or so and it will be online and resolved permanently

Regards
    Kelvin 
  • all orders are processed and activated and server as promised shifted to stable one ;) auth problem for few clients from last week should resolved now

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Great service provided by kelvin, also excellent support for me, Instant account setup for me although I have bought the big pack of 100 threads ~ $150,  it solves all the captchas almost accurately and the success rate in GSA is reasonable, Recommended to all :)
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    I guess there is a first for everything
  • I know spamvilla had great if not the best service for recaptchas, but miserable support a while ago. That's usually the case with great developers. Judging by the replies and activity here I can tell that somethings changed in customer service for the better and I hope it will stay this way. Combined with the dev skills of this guy it should be a terrific service! I'm eager to try out this new/old Spamvilla! I would like to get a 50 thread first and see how it goes.
  • spiritfly  thanks yes support/ stability is improved a lot now I am available mostly on skype for instant activation too please add my skype at kelvinthechamp

Regards
    Kelvin
  • @spamvilla service seems to have downtimes, logged to my server today and noticed it down (the login error) now is working again though, wish it wont happen so often
  • edited October 2014
    seomarketking  if you are seeing it through GSA SER its rejection message from load balancer not downtime its not expected those messages i am working on getting those messages and forward to Sven so they can be added into SER too

Regards
    Kelvin
  • @spamvilla is just "Error: Login was not succesful" when pressing test on captcha breaker, spavilla is just down nothing to do with load balancing
  • edited October 2014
    @spamvilla any chance to change me to another less loaded server? i'm on 63.223.114.130
  • @blackseocn @spamvilla

@‌ Spamvilla I bought your service 7 days ago, and up to now, at least 6 times, GSA ser can not connect to your service. It always shows"error:login can not be successful". It makes me crazy. Everyday, I have to login my server to make sure your server running normally, and I have to send you an email to fix it every day. What happened on my account?

I'm experiencing this same problem as blackseocn, i have to login to my server just to find is not working and "error:login can not be successful" messages, service have been almost unusable for me. Any suggestion?
  • seomarketking please pm me your api access please so i can check and move it to other Node

Regards
    Kelvin
  • There will be a downtime for next 20 min or so due to an update please (it for new clients who signup under us in last 20 days or so) please patient it will be restart working in next 20 min max

Regards
    Kelvin
  • All services are resumed and back online

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Some Latest tested Reviews from Web about our services thanks to zontseo

Regards
    Kelvin
  • All orders are processed and activated ;) please check http://billing.spamvilla.com for your api access thanks

Regards
    Kelvin
  • As lots of clients asked me about a smaller plan its added tester plan starts from 15$/monthly

Regards
    Kelvin
  • antonyalston 
    its added

Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited October 2014
    @Spamvilla
    Please activate my account. Been pending for almost 24 hours. If you have the time to post on the forum here, please kindly work on your current customers first.
  • flemingoh as per as our policy we may hold orders for up to 24 hours before processing thats why its pending its mainly to cut fraud orders and make sure order is genuine please wait in few hours it will be activated

Regards
    Kelvin
  • @Spamvilla
    Include your policy clearly on your homepage then. I can't find the policy anywhere on your homepage till I google out and found http://spamvilla.com/home/refund-policy-and-tos

• flemingoh its mentioned in order cart without agree to it no one can order there you can see and read it before checkout page

Regards
    Kelvin
  • @Spamvilla Ok fine. Please expedite the process then. Thank you.
  • All orders are processed and activated soon pop3 email plans will be added too with monthly subscriptions with unbelivable prices ;) stay tuned

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Just ordered please process all orders.